Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch (40888 Views)

Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by made4naijamusic: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Regina Daniels and husband do the ballet dance at her magazine launch

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGpaqvf_mAk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Davash222(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Could this be love

Love, a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pregnant dance, you mean? I like how the man is smiling offline while haters are attacking online.

21 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Petyprincess(f): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Baby girl really secured her future nd that of her unborn kids!! We ladies should aim higher!
God knows my children must not suffer in this hell hole country! I'm already making a way for them!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by allandutch: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oh dear God...
This might just make the front page!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by peacettw: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
....equals no comment
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by lekkan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
What is it with Regina Daniels and Nairaland??
She dey pay the MODs salary?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Love is indeed blind...no money no love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Misstearious(f): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
I really don't care about the age difference. Being happy is all that matters and if he makes her happy, then it's a good one .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Eteka1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
And it's news. Right?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Majikmoment(f): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
A perfect definition of ‘do you, the world will adjust’

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by meum: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Regina Daniels news = FP

Onyeka64:

There is this thing that has four legs and eats grass. What is the name?
Greatest of All Times grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Nlearn: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Onyeka64(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
Baby girl really secured her future nd that of her unborn kids!! We ladies should aim higher!
God knows my children must not suffer in this hell hole country! I'm already making a way for them!
There is this thing that has four legs and eats grass. What is the name?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by sonsomegrigbo: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Since they are happy together...

Igbo amaka people are the best and smartest when it comes to...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by iCauseTrouble: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Never think you have a girlfriend if you're poor. You're just the caretaker at the moment

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by moonbender(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

To make making the way easier, I can link you to Obasanjo.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by paulolee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
this Regina n her ned shud jus buy nairaland n convert it to dier personal blog...am happy dey are still happily married after all d show biz n all d show offs...bt dis ned isn't dt handsome bt his money seems xo cute considering d way Regina is always happy wen wit him, maybe it's jus for d camera....each time I c dis couple togeda I get strong inner motivation n push to Hussle harder to get d paper not jus to impress or get any Bea bt to live a happy life n mk mama proud...afterall even as davido fine reach e still say na moni b fine Bobo ..

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Frank25: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
by sleeping with okada and keke riders. thats good achievement sis keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by LarryBee1k: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Imstrong2(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
What the rich does is breaking news grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by OnpointDesign(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Ekakamba: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin tongue

Petyprincess:

Awon high aimers!

You sincerely wanna aim high or become a miner? Have you heard of:
* Oprah Gail Winfrey
* Lupita Amondi Nyong'o
* Wang Laichun
* Cher Wang
* Wang Laichun
* Folorunsho Alakija?

I don't expect you to be as wealthy as they are; read about their histories and aim high like them.

Prolly, the ladies I mentioned above should be your point of significant and positive motivation not the likes of Regina.

grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Dadaboy: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Of what relevance is this regina daniels and her ancestor news to Nigerians ? what the fuc.k is wrong with Nairaland mods

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bitch! Inside her she is praying for the man to die quick for her to go and remarry a young man and enjoy the money she made from the ancestor she is now married to

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Enemyofpeace: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch by Frank25: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
That gal was my galfriend when i was in asaba but because of small misunderstanding we broke up and now am regreting it

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.