Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Nigeria Money Market Situation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Nigeria Money Market Situation (1020 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment / Money Market / Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Money Market Situation by valufone(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
*The Nigerian Money Market Situation and My Solution*

....as analysed by Sam Okpebri Team Lead Team Transformation, lead facilitator LRSG40 Academy, Dundalk, Republic of Ireland

*Be informed and take necessary actions before it is late!!!

As of today, GT Bank Plc is offering 1% interest rates on all fixed term deposits up to 50m Naira! Your heard me right sir/ma!

- Meanwhile, same term deposit in a bank in Canada or US can get you at least 2.5%. At least, I said…. You may cross-check this assertion for your own good.

- Nigerian Treasury bill (NTB) rates went down as low as 2.5%! From 10-16% in the past

- Stanbic-IBTC circular of today confirmed that long term instrument - FGN Bond rates in the secondary market is down to almost 6%.

- FGN bond primary auction results as at 19th February 2020 and the bid for the highest tenure bond is almost 600% higher than the allotted securities,

which shows a lot of parties are scrambling to buy these securities with no success. Scrambling to buy Bond @ 6% interest rate because banks are paying just 1% on deposits.

So, many Banks and other Financial Institutions have billions of Naira sitting idle!

- Nigerian inflation rate as at this morning is 12.13%...

So if you have Naira sitting idle in a bank account or even in a fixed deposit, you are losing value and very fast!

Reason: Effect of FGN borrowing Trillions from the Pension Fund @ reasonable (one digit) interest rates instead of borrowing from the public.

If this trend continues, there will be a lot of Naira chasing the USD and other stable currencies and this means

the eventual market devaluation of the Naira; it is an inevitable thing to happen! Don’t get emotional about it please.

Individuals with Cash Deposits who are depending on interest payouts from such deposits for their livelihood should take heed

that they will sooner than later be forced to dip into the principal to pay bills, in addition to suffering the devaluing effect of a 12.13% inflation.

Conclusion and the Urgent Action to take:

The Federal Government tough monetary policy thrust is crystal clear - Anyone with free cash should use the money to build businesses and create employment.

A noble thrust BUT the environment is a tough one to risk one's money building a business that will not likely survive the vagaries of the economy.

So, review your situations and take appropriate decisions/actions before it is too late.

It's a tough economic world in Naija of today.

THERE IS HOPE! AND I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU - MY READER

There is a Platform/Business/Organization that continues to bring succour to discerning investors.

Longrich Bioscience International is the REAL DEAL.

- when you do the numbers it will be obvious that currently the returns from investing in Longrich outweighs the returns from investing in Nigerian market instruments.

*Illustration*
Let’s do a brief illustration on what the returns would be from investing in Longrich and Nigerian money market instrument:

Assumptions:
1. Invested amount N3m

2. Equivalent to 4VIPs in Longrich @ 1680pv per VIP

3. Amount per VIP investment N750k

4. Performance bonus % - 12%. exchange rate of $1/N200

5. Date of first bonus payment from Longrich 3weeks time

6. Longrich will also give you fast moving consumer products worth N3m which could be sold with a conservative margin of 15%

7. Money market rate 2.5% per annum

Based on the above
Performance bonus from Longrich in 3 weeks time will be
PB = 1680x2
= 3360 x 12%
= $403.2 x N200
N80,640

Margin on sale of products is 15% which translates to
15% x N3m
= N450,000

Total Earnings
N80,640 + N450,000
= N530,640
ROCE = N530,640/N3m

= 17.6% this could be achieved within 2 months compare this to return on money market of 2.5%per annum which translates to N60,0000.

It’s quite obvious that it’s more profitable to invest in Longrich than to invest in Nigerian money market.

What are you waiting for?

Contact me immediately and start getting the returns you desire and deserve on your investments.
Re: The Nigeria Money Market Situation by joeyreports: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Crashed To $32,680.5 As Sell-off Hit Crypto Market / My Paypal Account Was Restricted. / Discover How You Can Get Upto 100million Naira Loan In 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.