Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Paypal Account Was Restricted. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Paypal Account Was Restricted. (1022 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal / Help: How Can I Withdraw From My Paypal Account / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Paypal Account Was Restricted. by Dynamicscholar: 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
Good day guys
Yesterday I attempted to add a bank to my lesotho paypal but all attempt to no avail. So I decided to watch a youtube video on how to go about it, I encountered a video that instructed me to send a message to paypal to request for my account to be linked. I received a response that I need to upload some documents for that to happen without knowing the process as also restricted me from sending funds as well, now am stuck , I don't know if I should upload those documents or if there are other ways to go about it. Find the attached pictures for more details.
Pls help me ooooo

Re: My Paypal Account Was Restricted. by Nairariver: 12:02am On May 13, 2022
You will need to download all those documents from Google and modify them (by adding your pic and addresses).
And the truth is that you won't use it for long before it is discovered by PayPal and your account blocked.
Yea that is the bitter truth
Re: My Paypal Account Was Restricted. by Dynamicscholar: 6:25am On May 13, 2022
But , while registering the account it was Nigeria address that I used. Pls guide me on to go about it, am I going to download lesotho national ID and edit or what

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm For Sale / Good Business Ideas Needed / Invest Your Spare Money And Generate 30% Profit Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.