Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven (485 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven by nyramedia: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
The general overseer and president of the largest church in Nigeria, Bishop David Oyedepo of the living faith church, Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God, David Olukoya of Mountain of fire, Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, Ayo Oritsejafor, and TB Joshua according to a revelation from a little girl ‘they will not make heaven’ Jesus sent her she claims.
Little girl claims Jesus sent her to tell Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye and others they'll not make heaven
At 7 years, the little girl is claimed to have had many different encounters with ‘Jesus’. Iretioluwa claims to be a friend of Christ and that they talk regularly and that He (Jesus) sends her message to the world.

In her words, “most times Jesus appears to me and tells me lots of things He (Jesus) wants the world to know’

In this encounter, she said that Jesus has sent her to the Presidents of the aforementioned churches above to tell them that ‘They Will Not Make Heaven’

Read Extensively: https://www.nyramedia.com/2020/02/little-girl-claims-jesus-sent-her-to-tell-bishop-oyedepo-adeboye-and-others-theyll-not-make-heaven.html

Re: Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven by Righteousness89(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Post Extensively....
Re: Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven by CapitalHYC(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Now where is The girl's pic... Assistant Jesus girl grin grin
Re: Girl Claims Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye And Others They'll Not Make Heaven by orisa37: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
That Girl is jealous.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Has Fastest Growing Church Without Buildings / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Tease People Sending Him Account Numbers For Giveaway / Pastor Oyemade Got The Words Of Bishop Oyedapo Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.