Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? (1063 Views)

What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment? / What Kind Of Technologies Will I Need To Build A Fintech Application? / Get Any Type Of Wordpress Premium Themes 20% Discount From The Cost In Themefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? by Danhoys: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Do you have an idea of the name of this plugin? If it is not a plugin, how can I integrate this feature into my website? Thanks

Re: What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? by khikhella(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
If you are on Facebook, which I believe you might be on.

Search for WP Beginners Engage- wordpress for non techies.

Something in that vein, join the group.

It is the official group of WordPress for beginners and non techies.
Ask your question, an answer will be provided to you.
Re: What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? by Danhoys: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
khikhella:
If you are on Facebook, which I believe you might be on.

Search for WP Beginners Engage- wordpress for non techies.

Something in that vein, join the group.

It is the official group of WordPress for beginners and non techies.
Ask your question, an answer will be provided to you.

Thanks so much. Very helpful.
Re: What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? by silento(m): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2020
This look like hyip script usually php library like larval , smarty and etc contact me if u need hyip with advance feature
Re: What Kind Of Wordpress Plugin Is This? by fghanni(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Danhoys:
Do you have an idea of the name of this plugin? If it is not a plugin, how can I integrate this feature into my website? Thanks

This is not a wordpress platform.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Website To Mobile App For Just 20k (limited Time) / Challenge For Excel Users/enthusiast And All Distinguished Data Analyst / Best Way Of Implementing Access Control.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.