Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It (3952 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okeytus:

You type like a financially dependent one that has never spent on a relationship. As a man, Satisfying your partner's selfish extravagant desires is what you call "a responsibility" to show care.
May what you wish for befall you.
Westernization no reach 9ja women money � o.
If na women empowerment n kicking against patriarchy na so everybody go show face. Or if na say make man de assist her do house chores na so all of them go show face. Most women are naturally selfish.
She told u de Truth . If u are not ready don't go into marriage bcus of their selfish nature will make u to die b4 ur tym. Just give two gal Belle n rest (make sure no be Igbo gal). De pikin go come back for u
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Okeytus(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Hard core man on nairaland
But chasing girls up and down in real life
If I need 20 girls now, only one phone call but fucking ladies aint my thing because they add more sorrow than joy.
I am after my peace of mind and not love or whatever.
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Okeytus(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
[b][/b]
vickydevoka:

Westernization no reach 9ja women money � o.
If na women empowerment n kicking against patriarchy na so everybody go show face. Or if na say make man de assist her do house chores na so all of them go show face. [b]Most[b] women are naturally selfish.
She told u de Truth . If u are not ready don't go into marriage bcus of their selfish nature will make u to die b4 ur tym. Just give two gal Belle n rest (make sure no be Igbo gal). De pikin go come back for u

"Most women" which means there are still some reasonable ones that understand what it means to be virtuous.
Men will need to sieve them to get their desired ones and not the opposite, so that their (men)mantle in the family can be retained peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okeytus:
[b][/b]

"Most women" which means there are still some reasonable ones that understand what it means to be virtuous.
Men will need to sieve them to get their desired ones and not the opposite, so that their (men)mantle in the family can be retained peacefully.
It can never be all. Efficiency can never be 100%
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Wickedfacts: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Ikio:
if you can't provide for your family then don't have one

Do you wonder why I guy will consider giving a lady money but not to a guy

Because as a guy if you can't do what you should do then you are not suppose to be a guy

You don't seem to understand my post. That's why you've been typing off point.
There is no problem giving your wife. But before marriage, her family poverty is not your problem, let them sort themselves out.

After marriage, if you feel you are the Nelson Mandela of poverty and you want to spend your entire life serving the whims and caprices of your wife's family, that is your unfortunate luck.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Wickedfacts: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Ikio:

Even the Bible thinks you are talking shit

Well continue...... If you can't provide for your family then don't have one.

Don't use the Bible to justify your stupidity.

Where in the Bible does it say a woman shouldn't contribute to the financial preparations of her wedding? Did Rachel's father not contribute to her wedding? What of Rebekah's father? Were they waiting for their husband to do everything?

You people read the Bible ignorantly and that's why many of you are poor.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Ladylite: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

Sister abeg no vex. Him mean say if Dem don pay for dowry. De church wedding una two go hustle de money. By so doing u self go value ur home n de man go value u

Oh OK, thanks
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by vickydevoka(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Hard core man on nairaland
But chasing girls up and down in real life
Men can do without chasing after ladies . Unless him no get ba
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
I laugh in Latin grin Which lady, in her right mind, would beg a guy to marry her? No guy who isn't barking mad would think that's normal behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I laugh in Latin grin Which lady, in her right mind, would beg a guy to marry her? No guy who isn't barking mad would think that's normal behaviour.
Haba! grin grin
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
You never ready when you reach dicknopause we go see your post seeking for a lady to marry on nairaland!
Haba! grin grin grin You get sharp mouth fa grin
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
Haba! grin grin

Am I wrong? Would you think it's cute or just desperate pleas of a psycho? grin I'd never do that lol. Seems demeaning.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Agreed, except for the outdated 50:50 clause. Just contribute what is comfortably affordable to you and insist that if she and her family are not satisfied and want more lavishness, they can put in all the rest.
Naso jare. Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Am I wrong? Would you think it's cute or just desperate pleas of a psycho? grin I'd never do that lol. Seems demeaning.
Looool. I will never do that.

#If we no get money weytin we gain? grin grin
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ikio:
You wanna contribute 50/50 for a girl you want to marry........ Sense no common
Loool
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
Looool. I will never do that.

#If we no get money weytin we gain? grin grin

So you wouldn't find that a little scary one bit?
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So you wouldn't find that a little scary one bit?
What baby? grin grin
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by XhosaNostra(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
What baby? grin grin

A woman begging you to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A woman begging you to marry her.
It depends my lady. Some women do that when they have been in dating relationship with a guy they much love for too long. But it's weird on a norms.
Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by XhosaNostra(f): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
It depends my lady. Some women do that when they have been in dating relationship with a guy they much love for too long. But it's weird on a norms.

Oh, I see.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by nisai: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see.
Na so my prof wink wink

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It by Sierusvirus(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Just spend the money and marry them, then sacrifice them for a bigger returns.

All these girls saying, no girl will beg a guy for marriage, I laugh like it’s not happening already everywhere, wasted sperms everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. / Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.