Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo (939 Views)

I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo by atakamus: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is very unfortunate that most present Igbos tend to be very confused.
The worst of it is seeing a lot of my brothers supporting the so called Nnamdi Kanu. We are very confused and in that confusion, some of us are making terrible decisions.
The truth remains that up to 65% of live, work, do business and make income outside Igbo land. Out of these 65%, 25% are in other countries but about 40% are in other part of Nigeria. I am among the 40%. The average Igbo can buy land and develop it anywhere he or she lives. I for one is one of them. Trust me, majority under the 40% have done this.
Now let me compare myself with this Nnamdi Kanu. I have property outside in other part of Nigeria that is not Igbo land. Kanu is based in UK. My family spend more time where we reside in another part of Nigeria not Igbo land. Kanu has his family in UK. If there is to be any major issue, I will loose more that him.
I will be stupid to follow him to create an issue that will harm or hurt me. I am happy most Igbos have come to realise this confusion. For me Kanu is confused and I can't be part of the confusion.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
atakamus:
[s]It is very unfortunate that most present Igbos tend to be very confused.
The worst of it is seeing a lot of my brothers supporting the so called Nnamdi Kanu. We are very confused and in that confusion, some of us are making terrible decisions.
The truth remains that up to 65% of live, work, do business and make income outside Igbo land. Out of these 65%, 25% are in other countries but about 40% are in other part of Nigeria. I am among the 40%. The average Igbo can buy land and develop it anywhere he or she lives. I for one is one of them. Trust me, majority under the 40% have done this.
Now let me compare myself with this Nnamdi Kanu. I have property outside in other part of Nigeria that is not Igbo land. Kanu is based in UK. My family spend more time where we reside in another part of Nigeria not Igbo land. Kanu has his family in UK. If there is to be any major issue, I will loose more that him.
I will be stupid to follow him to create an issue that will harm or hurt me. I am happy most Igbos have come to realise this confusion. For me Kanu is confused and I can't be part of the confusion.
I rest my case.[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by SciLab: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Atakamus alias Nwoke ewedu, don't worry we shall hate Kanu the "scammer' and support your ewedu muslim skull in the spirit of one nigeria. grin

No be so? grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Igbo by Hoephase: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
1st we need proof to back up the figures you pulled out from your behind before anyone will take you serious. grin
Re: My Igbo by Edusteve(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Are you really sure about that figure? anyway what's my own
Re: My Igbo by DCmonster: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Idiotic OP! This is the most useless thread I have come across this year. I thought the thread about a guy asking for advice on his girlfriend whom he was about to marry was the most useless until I came across this thread from a deluded fellow afonja. What's your business with the Igbos? You better fix your life, slowpoke!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Igbo by SciLab: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Atakamus why you pick race from your thread?

Na wetin dey pursue you? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo by overall90: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
why not drink sniper and kill yourself.
property kill you ,bastard.
you want to remain a slave in the country of your birth because of property.
how many property did igbos have in 1970 after the uncivil war.
can't you see what is happening.
the worst aspect of the whole Nigeria issue is that people who are denigrating you are people who you are naturally better than.
how many other tribes in Nigeria can compete with igbos on a neutral and fair clime yet day in day in out we swallow insults.
don't provoke me this evening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
atakamus:
I rest my case.

Your case is that of attacking the messanger and neglect the message which is far more important.

The real issue is "does the Igbo nation still want to remain part of Nigeria?"

It is not for anyone to answer this question question except the Igbo nation

The only thing Nnamdi Kanu is campaigning for is that the Igbo nation be given the the right to answer that question though a referendum. There may be other ethnic nationalities that Kanu wants to be included in that debate but since you made this an Igbo affair, I will come from that angle

Igbos have every right to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria and I support that they should be given that right of choice via a referendum

Nobody needs to believe in Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB before they believe that people have the right to choose their destiny

Only a slave has no right to decide their future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
atakamus:
I rest my case.
Use those property to take loan n invest in the east ...people like u are the problem ...go round your state ..the northerners that do business there what do they own ?

You think they don't make money ? ....leave Igbo land ...what do Yoruba's own in the north ,or south south ...

Na u get sense to build for another man land

When the time comes people like u would be collectrall damage

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo by Yujin(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Use those property to take loan n invest in the east ...people like u are the problem ...go round your state ..the northerners that do business there what do they own ?

You think they don't make money ? ....leave Igbo land ...what do Yoruba's own in the north ,or south south ...

I wonder when some of you will stop to respond to some failures whose existence is but a liability. Don't you guys bother to check a person's history before responding to him? The foolish OP is a dead brained guy who thinks about women all the time as can be seen in his 'ceeated topics'. You don't dignify such an entity with a response. Ike gwuru!

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:
Atakamus alias Nwoke ewedu, don't worry we shall hate Kanu the "scammer' and support your ewedu muslim skull in the spirit of one nigeria. grin

No be so? grin

Aboki. You no get sense.
Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

You people should stop decieving your selves. I can't allow Nnamdi Kanu to decieve me the way he is decieving some others. The alternative to the Igbo problem is not the Kanu movement. He can't move round insulting people.
Before the election, he claimed Buhari is dead and mentioned that one man from Sudan is ruling Nigeria.
During election, we started hearing Atikunation. High level of confusion. Chineke mere unu ebere.
Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yujin:

I wonder when some of you will stop to respond to some failures whose existence is but a liability. Don't you guys bother to check a person's history before responding to him? The foolish OP is a dead brained guy who thinks about women all the time as can be seen in his 'ceeated topics'. You don't dignify such an entity with a response. Ike gwuru!

Aboki the only failure here is a confused you. The nigger you are cleaning his yash is living large in UK. He will attend a political gathering, take pictures with few random white people and tell you that Trump now supports Biafra. Bleep it.
I cant be an idiot like that. I even respect Uwazuruike more than this your Kanu.
Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
overall90:
why not drink sniper and kill yourself.
property kill you ,bastard.
you want to remain a slave in the country of your birth because of property.
how many property did igbos have in 1970 after the uncivil war.
can't you see what is happening.
the worst aspect of the whole Nigeria issue is that people who are denigrating you are people who you are naturally better than.
how many other tribes in Nigeria can compete with igbos on a neutral and fair clime yet day in day in out we swallow insults.
don't provoke me this evening.

If you provoke wetin go happen. Must every Igbo person follow your Kanu footsteps. You people keep creating confusion in Igbo land. You are creating more problems than solutions. Fix yourself, make meaning to your life. Trust me your Kanu is living large in UK. He will continue to use your brain. You need to wise up. I know people that have actually wised up for long. Sit down and think about all this confusion.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:
I rest my case.
Where is helinues? grin grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by SciLab: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:

Aboki. You no get sense.

Your free data bin finish yesterday? What took you so long? Mr 'I hate kanu and love Abokiis' nincompoop. grin
Re: My Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:

You people should stop decieving your selves. I can't allow Nnamdi Kanu to decieve me the way he is decieving some others. The alternative to the Igbo problem is not the Kanu movement. He can't move round insulting people.
Before the election, he claimed Buhari is dead and mentioned that one man from Sudan is ruling Nigeria.
During election, we started hearing Atikunation. High level of confusion. Chineke mere unu ebere.
Keep investing outside when no one is investing in your place

Little thing they threaten to burn your business down ...its not me that would start from square one

With or without kalu it never makes sense to invest your profit outside your domain ...no body dose that but Igbo's keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by dignity33: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
One thing I realized here in Nairaland is anti-igbo agenda, they create thread upon threads pretending to be igbo and when you try creating a thread to counter them it will be shutdown. Time to leave Nairaland .

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo by helinues: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Minding my business and flourishing
Re: My Igbo by overall90: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:

If you provoke wetin go happen. Must every Igbo person follow your Kanu footsteps. You people keep creating confusion in Igbo land. You are creating more problems than solutions. Fix yourself, make meaning to your life. Trust me your Kanu is living large in UK. He will continue to use your brain. You need to wise up. I know people that have actually wised up for long. Sit down and think about all this confusion.

i can see that you are too shallow.
you think live is all about bread and butter.i don't even know where to start educating you.
is your so called confusion in igboland more than the one that is engulfing the whole country.
contrary to what you are saying,a lot of folks who were indifferent or opposed to kalu before are beginning to see reason with him even, people from other tribes.
Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

Your free data bin finish yesterday? What took you so long? Mr 'I hate kanu and love Abokiis' nincompoop. grin

Aboki. I am not an idle man. I do stuff okay
Re: My Igbo by Tobrasky: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Una no dey tire about these useless ethnic baiting threads, Igbo this Igbo that, even a hardcore though retired Afonja destroyer like me is already tired sef.
Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
overall90:

i can see that you are too shallow.
you think live is all about bread and butter.i don't even know where to start educating you.
is your so called confusion in igboland more than the one that is engulfing the whole country.
contrary to what you are saying,a lot of folks who were indifferent or opposed to kalu before are beginning to see reason with him even, people from other tribes.

The issue in this country is only for the Igbo people. The major issue here is that we have some terrible politicians and people that bent in milking the country dry. They care more about their personal interest more than the general interest. Why do we have a very terribly handled Abia state in Igbo land. The heavy embezzlement that Abia witnessed was not done by Buhari. Your Kanu has not even said anything to that effect. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tobrasky:
Una no dey tire about these useless ethnic baiting threads, Igbo this Igbo that, even a hardcore though retired Afonja destroyer like me is already tired sef.

Thank God bro. You realised that it is heavy waste of time to sit and read and listen to some of my confused Igbo brothers. Today Buhari, tomorrow Sudan man, the next day Atikunation, all for confusion.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by Yujin(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:

Aboki the only failure here is a confused you. The nigger you are cleaning his yash is living large in UK. He will attend a political gathering, take pictures with few random white people and tell you that Trump now supports Biafra. Bleep it.
I cant be an idiot like that. I even respect Uwazuruike more than this your Kanu.
I don't engage scallywags that's why I didn't bother responding to the rubbish you typed at first. I won't reply you again as this would be me condescending to your hole. Now, buzz of and look a confused woman to waste your time with.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by Unbiased1: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
After checking the posts from this Op, it's clear to me that he is far from reality. No need wasting my time on this nonsense the Op posted.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yujin:

I don't engage scallywags that's why I didn't bother responding to the rubbish you typed at first. I won't reply you again as this would be me condescending to your hole. Now, buzz of and look a confused woman to waste your time with.

Better for you bro. keep your level for yourself. Don't go about talking anyhow to people you don't know in social media. Pack well okay.
Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol. Look at the insults flying up and down here.

The chap has raised a poignant issue, yet all we see here is not sensible reply and a desire to educate him, but insults.

Same thing happens on the Facebook group called Radio Biafra.

Just say something different from what the majority wants to hear and they start cursing your parents.

The ability to listen to differing opinions is what makes a man civilized.

I guess that's going to be sorely lacking in the Republic of Biafra when it is finally granted autonomy.

Anyway, he has voiced his concern. The funny thing is that the concerns are legitimate.

Take for instance, when Ibos living in the North were asked to come back home by their brothers agitating for Biafra, what was their response?

You guys should look into that.

You can attack the op all you like, but there are hundreds of thousands who think like him who are Ibos too.

Namaste.
Re: My Igbo by LZAA: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
immhotep:

Where is helinues? grin grin grin

cc lzaa
Our man kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
dignity33:
One thing I realized here in Nairaland is anti-igbo agenda, they create thread upon threads pretending to be igbo and when you try creating a thread to counter them it will be shutdown. Time to leave Nairaland .

Lol. You'll be back...in about 5 minutes top. Guaranteed!
Re: My Igbo by SciLab: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
atakamus:

Aboki. I am not an idle man. I do stuff okay

Stuff like smoking gbana and drinking codein. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report Offensive Posts To Moderators / We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Presided Over Near Destruction Of Nigeria ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.