Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nnm.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nnm.. (1110 Views)

Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnm.. by Escabado: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnm.. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
like my woman earns over 100k/month but always still want me to pay for all her bills

I see it as selfishness and greed

they dont pity men at all

3 Likes

Re: Nnm.. by whitebeard(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Person see trouble, instead make he run comot, he carry head shook in side..he con come online they disturb us..!

Better set your priorities right..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnm.. by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Escabado:
I wonder how an able body girl with two working hands , a graduate will be idel, broke,Lazy and be happy when a man pays her Bills and she is comfortable with it, she will tell the man to be taking care of her and be giving her money. Does it mean you as a woman is useless to yourself and your Generation. Does it mean you can't work to feed yourself and pay your Bills ? You girls needs serious orientation, I wonder what una mother teach una say man be ooo.
@ubunja what do you have to say
as a woman it's smart to have a man work for you and you spend his money. That's shrewd. Gold diggers are actually very clever creatures.

But as a man it's weak to support someone with her own two hands. No one was born to be another's burden. As a guy I'm against women who fleece men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnm.. by Escabado: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
whitebeard:
Person see trouble, instead make he run comot, he carry head shook in side..he con come online they disturb us..!

Better set your priorities right..!

You are very stopid , for saying that. I'm here to give these girls orientation about men and relationship. Wey u suppose teach your sisters

1 Like

Re: Nnm.. by whitebeard(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
EmekaBlue:
like my woman earns over 100k/month but always still want me to pay for all her bills

did anybody ask u to remain in the relationship... Leave nigga...if u are not comfy with ur gf leave guy...! No one is forcing u to stay..!!! Not DAT u will come online and be saying "women" this and that..abeg mention ur gf name..so we go know her and avoid her biko

1 Like

Re: Nnm.. by whitebeard(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Escabado:

You are very stopid , for saying that. I'm here to give these girls orientation about men and relationship. Wey u suppose teach your sisters
oya start ur orientation we are observing...!

Cause I donno how someone will be so stupid enough, so foolish enough to see problem and still be headed for it..! Cause they told u they dont know left from right abi..!

1 Like

Re: Nnm.. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
whitebeard:
did anybody ask u to remain in the relationship... Leave nigga...if u are not comfy with ur gf leave guy...! No one is forcing u to stay..!!! Not DAT u will come online and be saying "women" this and that..abeg mention ur gf name..so we go know her and avoid her biko
all of them i dated in the past all almost d same. I can manage this one because when i post her on d money/pay bills request she is always patient.

The funniest part is when i saw her acct balance i looked at myself like a fool. Triple of what i have

1 Like

Re: Nnm.. by whitebeard(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
EmekaBlue:
all of them i dated in the past all almost d same. I can manage this one because when i post her on d money/pay bills request she is always patient.

The funniest part is when i saw her acct balance i looked at myself like a fool. Triple of what i have
it obvious she is not for u..biko..save ur self the stress and leave her...guy..it seems u attract a particular kind of girls... U need change ur specs
Re: Nnm.. by Foscons(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
EmekaBlue:

Woman or wife
Re: Nnm.. by Escabado: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
All these guys wey dey say the are married or dating Nigerian girls may be a year or two years ago , I wonder how they do it oo. Cos me can never ever pay for unnecessary bills of a woman. No matter the mumu Love wey I say I get for you . Immediately you begin Nack me bill and ask me money , I will start hating you and begin to avoid you

2 Likes

Re: Nnm.. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Foscons:

Woman or wife
fiancee
Re: Nnm.. by Omar09(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Escabado:
I wonder how an able body girl with two working hands , a graduate will be idel, broke,Lazy and be happy when a man pays her Bills and she is comfortable with it, she will tell the man to be taking care of her and be giving her money. Does it mean you as a woman is useless to yourself and your Generation. Does it mean you can't work to feed yourself and pay your Bills ? You girls needs serious orientation, I wonder what una mother teach una say man be ooo.
If you Dash me any Nigerian girl free I will reject it,I don't answer there greetings anymore because the next thing is Billing will start

Guys what do you have to say

If you understand the female psyche, you won't be complaining. The problem is not them, problem is how you react to their behavior.

You can't control their flaws, but you can control how you behave towards them and how they behave towards you.
Re: Nnm.. by AfroKnight: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
cheesy

Dem go Dash you for free and you will still reject? Guy you are harsh o.

As long as she knows her place, she can demand. If she begins to have airs and ideas and expect respect and equality then she should refund all the money used to settle her bills. Many girls have sold themselves off as property then wonder why the guy doesn’t consider them as partners and takes crucial decisions without their input. Well, I don’t see the need to consider the input of a dependent. She should earn herself the dignity she wants or keep shut and sit pretty while men are talking.
Re: Nnm.. by proclinician: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Me I just tell you prompt and plain. I don't pay. You can decide to stay or leave. I lose nothing either way.
Re: Nnm.. by Martinez39s(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
EmekaBlue:

They still want you to pay the bills and they don't pity you because women see men as disposable utilities. A utility is meant to serve and it's not to be served. Who invests deeply and heavily in what they see as a disposable utility? NO One!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How True Is This ? / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Showcases Her Sexy Backside / Woman Killed By Alligator After Going To Pond To Try And Pet It [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.