Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Powers Of Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Powers Of Praise (253 Views)

How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Powers Of Praise by Janet96(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
There is no doubt that praise. is vital to human lives. Praising God has numerous benefits which include the following:

1. PRAISE GIVES US ACCESS TO GOD.
Psalm 100:4 says, “Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise”. This verse refers to Moses’ Tabernacle in the wilderness. The Tabernacle was divided into three parts. The Outer Court, The Inner Court, and The Holy of Holies where God dwelled.
There was only one gate - one entrance - into The Outer Court. If you wanted to approach God, you had to go through the gate, into the courtyard, and finally into The Holy of Holies.

(In the days of Moses, only the High Priest could enter into The Holy of Holies. It was not accessible to everyone. However, when our Great High Priest died (Hebrews 4:14-16), the veil to The Holy of Holies was torn allowing US access to God. Hallelujah!)

The gate you come through to approach God is thanksgiving and the court you enter is praise. Psalm 100:4 should be so much more meaningful in light of its historical context.
It pains me to see people skip the praise and worship portion of a service. Worse yet, I’ve led worship in conferences where the Pastor or visiting speaker would skip out on worship, and show up at the very end just in time to speak.
Praise and worship is not the opening act to the Pastor's message! Praise softens the soil of your heart so the seeds of the message can be planted.

To have direct access to God, it is essential to come through praise.
Make It Personal.
How can you incorporate praise into your every day life giving you access to God? You can turn on praise music while you clean the house, while you are in the car, while you are cooking in the kitchen, while you are sitting by the pool.

You can praise Him before your prayer or Bible Study time. You can sing to Him before you pray. You can praise Him before you open your Bible. You can turn on praise music as you are driving to church. Till up the soil of your heart with praise, and then allow God to plant His words into fresh soil.

Read more:

https://christ-like-life..com/?m=1
Re: The Powers Of Praise by Janet96(f): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Glory be to God forever for another wonderful day.
Re: The Powers Of Praise by Janet96(f): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2020
I will praise you
oh my savior.
I will praise you
forever more.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/20 / Danger Alert! BY DR.D.K.OLUKOYA / Pastor Oyakhilome, FG Lockdown Lagos And Abuja So They Can Install 5G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.