Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home (1847 Views)

Mastiff Puppies For Adoption in Abuja / Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) Puppies For Sale In Abuja, Nigeria! N120,000! / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
German Mastiff puppies available for new home
First versination taken
Male & Female Available
5weeks old.

Small money
+2347060776329 - whatapp / calls

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by JJC111: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
otunbadare01:
German Mastiff puppies available for new home
First versination taken
Male & Female Available
5weeks old.

Small money
+2347060776329 - whatapp / calls

Looks solid

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 2:45am On Feb 24, 2020
that's not a German mastiff, German mastiff is another name for great dane
I suggest you change the title of your thread before people think your puppies are a cross between gsd and a mastiff and if they are,you should have stated it instead of using only the mastiff to advertise so people will know what they're buying
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 3:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Coming here to talk trash. Na you Dog nau, that why u know it's not German mastiffs.

If you don't have anything risnable to say won't just close your big mouth.

[[s]quote author=IamAnderson post=86904706]that's not a German mastiff, German mastiff is another name for great dane
I suggest you change the title of your thread before people think your puppies are a cross between gsd and a mastiff and if they are,you should have stated it instead of using only the mastiff to advertise so people will know what they're buying[/s][/quote]
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 3:39am On Feb 24, 2020
The biggest difference between the Great Dane and the English/German Mastiff is that they are on the opposite ends of the giant spectrum. The Great Dane is extremely tall and long, whereas the English/German Mastiff is extremely wide and heavy.

Find picture attachment

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by frowland(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
otunbadare01:
The biggest difference between the Great Dane and the English/German Mastiff is that they are on the opposite ends of the giant spectrum. The Great Dane is extremely tall and long, whereas the English/German Mastiff is extremely wide and heavy.

Find picture attachment

We know it more as English Mastiff not German. Although I have never come across german mastiff that is not Great Dane family.
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Keep the calls coming .......

Na small money ......
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by vincentjk(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
otunbadare01:

Find picture attachment

I didn't see what iamanderson has done to warrant all these bro, I personally don't know any German mastiff aside great dane. The picture you posted above is a german mastiff/great Dane and an English mastiff while the dog's pic in the original ad is a boerboel or a sort of mix

No one knows it all tho. Nice pups you got and happy sales

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Make Una come carry puppies......

E full ground....
Small money...
Nobody shld spoil anybody market pls.

Thank you all.....
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
otunbadare01:
Coming here to talk trash. Na you Dog nau, that why u know it's not German mastiffs.

If you don't have anything risnable to say won't just close your big mouth.

[[s]quote author=IamAnderson post=86904706]that's not a German mastiff, German mastiff is another name for great dane
I suggest you change the title of your thread before people think your puppies are a cross between gsd and a mastiff and if they are,you should have stated it instead of using only the mastiff to advertise so people will know what they're buying[/s]
what exactly is the rubbish I said?
and does it have to be my dog before I know the breed?
your thread makes no sense and you're rudely defending it by saying nonsense, you don't even know the breed of dog you're selling and you don't have the manners to even at least make up for your ignorance

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
otunbadare01:

Find picture attachment
so what does this write up and the pic you posted have to do with the thread?
the dogs you posted don't even look like what you're selling so I don't know what you're trying to do.
a German mastiff is a great Dane, your dog is not a great dane, don't be daft

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
15 seconds of google search will tell you're wrong but you're defending your ignorance like you even know what you're saying

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
frowland:

We know it more as English Mastiff not German. Although I have never come across german mastiff that is not Great Dane family.
I don't know what he's trying to say, as if we don't know the breed

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by IamAnderson(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
your dog is nice but it's not a German mastiff, you're wrong and ignorant about the breed name you're trying to paste on your puppies.
don't rudely argue something you don't know and don't attack strangers that try to correct a mistake you made.
happy sales
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by amizzy48(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
It is a pedegree boerboel
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by explosiveskull(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
You don mix wetin you no Sabi give am name abi?

1 Like

Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by otunbadare01(m): 4:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Just a single puppy left.....

New home await her......

Buzz me

Small money....

Abuja residents alone....
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by Victor8st: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2020
WOW! Such cute boys! I had a Mastiff puppy three years ago and it grew very huge. Every year we go to the vet and he told us to buy a special bed for mastiffs. He was found to have a curvature of the spine and walked for a month in a special vest. There's a very large selection of mastiff beds of different sizes and ages on the Internet. If you love your Mastiff, I advise you to buy such a bed to maintain the dog's health. Many dogs of this breed have back problems and if they aren't resolved in time your dog may have serious health problems.
Re: German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home by Spanishmilf(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Where is the mom picture?

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Dogs For Sale / Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman / I Need Some To Help Me With A Gsd Pup For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.