Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Follow-Up On Job Applications - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Follow-Up On Job Applications (16284 Views)

Some Dos And Don't On Job Interview. / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Politics is deception.

I don't talk it.
Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by 360command: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Let me tell you, as an employer, once you submit you application, it goes to the trash. You can follow it up from there.
Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2020
there was this job I once applied for, got called by a lady to get ready for a video call interview later in the night of that day. When she called and we started the interview, it went well and I asked when to hear from her again, she said in a week time, I smile and told her "OK ma will be expecting a feedback"
But after a week, I didn't hear from her, after the second week, I called her, she didn't pick, sent her messages on WhatsApp she didn't reply, so I locked up and boned. after a month I used anoda email to pose as a client needing her services and for the past 3 weeks now the idiot have been trying to show why their product is the best....well I also don't reply so na 1-1.
most employers don't have the ability to employ, they're just doing window shopping with eligible employees.

1 Like

Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by osuofia2(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2020
creolehunt:

Lol. Isn't it better for a kid to be ubiquitous, than for a 42 year old man to be making a complete ridicule of himself on the internet?

Get a life Felix, you pathetic nuisance.
UPPER CUT
Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by Maj196(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
there was this job I once applied for, got called by a lady to get ready for a video call interview later in the night of that day. When she called and we started the interview, it went well and I asked when to hear from her again, she said in a week time, I smile and told her "OK ma will be expecting a feedback"
But after a week, I didn't hear from her, after the second week, I called her, she didn't pick, sent her messages on WhatsApp she didn't reply, so I locked up and boned. after a month I used anoda email to pose as a client needing her services and for the past 3 weeks now the idiot have been trying to show why their product is the best....well I also don't reply so na 1-1.
most employers don't have the ability to employ, they're just doing window shopping with eligible employees.
Badt guygrin
Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by qanda: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by Jaycenvirtualse: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello please I am on the look out for human resources intern position, administrative or secretarial position in Abuja. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Follow-Up On Job Applications by OyinO: 2:01am On Feb 27, 2020
If there are jobs, there are no needs to follow Up anything to get a job. There are no jobs in Naija, tht's why you're now coaching pipo on follow-ups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! / ODG Africa Invite / Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.