Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) (78922 Views)

Cane Rat Caught With Trap / How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 12:59am On Feb 29, 2020
mordred44:
God said all he created are for good
Come to me and I'll buy you a brain. I don't even know where to begin with your extremely stupid statement. Who created mosquitoes then? Who created snakes? You're one ignorant fellow!
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:03am On Feb 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Farmed animals don't?
Frozen meat,poultry and fish don't.
What do we know about the frozen chicken, turkey and fish sold in Nigeria
What do we know about Geisha and Corned beef

Almost 100 % of what folk believe is WRONG
Funnily they believe it with passion
No, farmed animals grown under proper conditions don't carry untreatable viruses. Keep on eating your snakes and wild rats, if you like, eat a gorilla or fruit bat, but please, please and please, when you get infected, kindly keep it to yourself!
You're probably one of the ignoramuses I know claiming the Covid-19, Ebola, SARS and Influenza are/were all bioweapons... Sad!
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:04am On Feb 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Ironiii
Make more sense next time, thanks!
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Advancedman:

You aren't serious
Well, I bloody am! I don't see why a reasonable human would chose to dine on snakes and rats. Those creatures are hosts to a host of viruses that they've developed immunity to over the years, but could easily be transferred to humans.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:07am On Feb 29, 2020
WINDSOW:
Don't eat coro pls.
Taaaaaa, our fathers fed on these and they were immune against coro & the likes. SMH
That's why our forefathers didn't live past 30
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Sluacoast:

Sometimes you will understand better if you were in their shoes. Most barely eat a day. I am not in support of it but I'm only sharing my view. It's inappropriate to do so after seeing so many global pandemic. But hunger might make you forget those things. There's so much hunger in the land. Do you know what it feels like living in a place surrounded by these rodents and reptiles. Man must chop o. N.B. Mind you, I am not a per taker
10 years ago in my area in Warri, a widow and her 7 children were so hungry that this poor woman went to her farm, harvested lots of cassava, boiled them and fed her children with it, they died that night, all 8 of them.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:12am On Feb 29, 2020
jamace:
You have been lied to. Corona virus is a biological agent/weapon mishandled.
Hey guys! I've found one! And Ebola was white people trying to reduce the African population abi? And HIV was created to stop us from having raw sex... Sense sense!
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 1:19am On Feb 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga na lie, snake wey b say if u smoke am finish come put am inside stew, e dey taste like chicken
Then why not just get a chicken? Or possibly farm yours.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 1:42am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:

No, farmed animals grown under proper conditions don't carry untreatable viruses. Keep on eating your snakes and wild rats, if you like, eat a gorilla or fruit bat, but please, please and please, when you get infected, kindly keep it to yourself!
You're probably one of the ignoramuses I know claiming the Covid-19, Ebola, SARS and Influenza are/were all bioweapons... Sad!
You have low self esteem.
Work on it
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by chewwie(m): 2:18am On Feb 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
You have low self esteem. Work on it
What?! You're not very smart, are you?

1 Like

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Recession don dey make people to Eat anything.....
very soon na big men in Nigeria people go dey eat

1 Like

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:01am On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy Corona dey town -o
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Horlar995(m): 4:41am On Feb 29, 2020
meum:

@Horlar995 it's still up for sale.
How much?
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by 41lady(m): 4:46am On Feb 29, 2020
These guys don't know the sources of coronavirus. Continue.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Jerrick:
puff adder is also a viper na

True both are vipers but different, Gaboon are known to have the longest fangs of any snake in the world, beautifully patterned snake.. Puff adders are very common and accounts for almost 90% of snake bites in Africa..Very docile but are known as ambush hunters and can strike very fast same as Gaboons. Highly venomous snakes

First snake Puff

Second Gaboon

2 Likes

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by k2money(m): 5:12am On Feb 29, 2020
This one still get mind to eat wild animals
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:44am On Feb 29, 2020
All I will say is good luck. I have made my peace. It is clear how the world will end.... by sheer foolishness and crass ignorance.

....And the animals will evolve to kill their predators... long after they themselves are dead....
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:14am On Feb 29, 2020
LongThickPenis:

It is a gaboon viper. Very risky venomous snake. Even cutting off the head, these guys took a risk. Some vipers give birth to young live. Imagine cutting g open a pregnant one and being bitten by the young about to be birthed

From my knowledge of biology, I don't think a baby snake being given birth to, will just start biting, at least it will struggle to come into existence first before starting to bite
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:21am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:
Ebola and Lassa fever for dessert. Stop eating wild animals, they carry diseases

As long as they are well cooked, he's good to go
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by toprealman: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2020
MDBrand:
Jesus, how do y'all eat those things called Snakes cry
The thing tire me no be small

1 Like

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Deramokmm(f): 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
cry cry the coming of another virus in town...
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:

Then why not just get a chicken? Or possibly farm yours.

Farm ko, husbandry ni, weda snake and chicken na same tin a no know.

Oga wait, i stil chop am last week, na my oga wife cook am for me and d taste is out of this world,

snake wey a don dey eat since dem born me, wey a go even chop the egg join nahin one animal science abi wetin u call una sef go say make i stop.

All this animal slaves sef

1 Like

Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:37am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:

Make more sense next time, thanks!

at least i stil made a little and u encouraged me to make more...that shows i have the capability to make more, its in me, its inborn.

what about u dat refuse to make any, as in u dont want to use any sense naw but u re probably keeping it for future use??
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:39am On Feb 29, 2020
hopexter:

Na because you no fit afford chicken make you dey look for substitute, all na long throat. grin

Lols, grin
U know well oo

well, if u care to know a no dey cook, a no even get a utensil of my own. Na my oga wife dey do the cooking and notin wey my oga no fit afford grin
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 6:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Puff Ader, that is a very poisonous snake u got there
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:54am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:

Hey guys! I've found one! And Ebola was white people trying to reduce the African population abi? And HIV was created to stop us from having raw sex... Sense sense!
A BIG YES. They are all laboratory products by the developed countries.

Man, it seems you have not read revelations on all these things, how the developed countries feed us with lies, placing their Nuclear Biological and Chemical escapades on animals or the black man. You seriously need some secret information about these things.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Wonder how they caught that big Mamber. That's not a Python but a but aggressive poisonous snake. Deadly one.
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 8:01am On Feb 29, 2020
ppl shouting Corona this Corona should understand that the meat in this instance will be well cooked and have zero risk of any virus.....in China they eat the meat raw
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Horlar995(m): 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
meum:

@Horlar995 it's still up for sale.
How much are you selling
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2020
chewwie:
Ebola and Lassa fever for dessert. Stop eating wild animals, they carry diseases
U think say hunger go make this people hear word?
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Jbleenk:

Oh really? What snake is it?

puff adder rather

like all vipers
slow but very deadly! lightning speed strike
Re: Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) by sprints1: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:
Thats how coronavirus started in China by eating wild animals

Very soon snakevirus will surface in Nigeria

I won't say a word
stop saying trash corona virus is mostly caused by civets and bats.. Do they eat these animals. Asian countries are caused with all sort of rubbish.. Now it was seafood again that caused this one.. I think polluting the atmosphere and water with chemicals from lab all in the name of discovery is causing a lot of damage to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.