Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal (854 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal by Decipher1129: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2020
The idea if proposing to a woman publicly is gradually taking another shape as many are faced with different embarrassment on daily basis.

Before a man will walk up to a lady in public to propose to her, they should have discussed something related to that or the man should have seen a sign to conclude that the woman won't reject him.

You can watch full video here
https://www.zadlinenews.com/2020/02/man-disgraced-lover-in-public-after.html?m=1

It is really painful to think after you have spent so much money on a woman you call your lover and when the time comes for her to say yes, she bluntly refused your proposal and causing you a public disgrace.

This is the case of this young man who walked up to his lover in a public eatery and knelt down to propose to his woman only for the woman to reject his proposal, so out of annoyance the young man bent down and pulled off the white shoe he bought for her and he took the plate of rice and poured it into a lady and walked away with everything leaving the girl perplexed and shame in public.

Re: Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal by delishpot: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2020
She made the right decision. This one will beat her up and down if she married him.
Re: Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Bravo! Bravo! I like the Nigga already. grin grin grin
Re: Man Disgraced Lover In Public After Rejecting His Proposal by Neroiam(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2020
As a guyman, you suppose know if the banny go accept proposal or not na.. He disgraced himself too. Shows he's not capable.

(1) (Reply)

:( / Ailing Yoruba Actor, 'ogun Majek' Cries Out For Help / Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.