Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat (71489 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by kimlee3(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Damn! that nasty punch alone is enough to send someone on a ride in an ambulance
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by babatee90(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
GraGra247:
He has multi millions in his account from that fight alone.

That's all that really counts.
yes maybe to us Nigerians but to them the greatness title and records does too

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin

Body jux dey sweet me since on Sunday morning. Culd it b as a result of Wilder being beaten comprehensively by The Gypsy King ?

We had a senate meeting 2day in lieu of our students nysc senate list,nd i was busy shinning my 32 all through. I jux cant xplain dis feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by COMPAQ(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
garetz:
AJ vs Fury Next to unify the heavyweight division and determine who is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world

I suspect AJ will dodge the fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by 8stargeneral: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hope he won't get brain gay?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by freemi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bigval5:
Next time, there are things you joke with, not with God Almighty
a fool will say in his heart there's no God

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Codeblues(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by omotolsy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes he has to come for AJ.

Worry not for he cannot defeat AJ.

AJ can be defeated but not now.

The guys to beat AJ till he is ripped off his titles are almost getting there.

Till then. AJ rules.
SniperSmurf:
Fury is coming for AJ!

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by omotolsy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lolzzzz it is such a sweet feeling
Numerouno94:
grin grin
Body jux dey sweet me since on Sunday morning. Culd it b as a result of Wilder being beaten comprehensively by The Gypsy King ?

We had a senate meeting 2day in lieu of our students nysc senate list,nd i was busy shinning my 32 all through. I jux cant xplain dis feeling.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Tonnyray: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even Fury would have gone to the hospital so no biggies about the headline.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by azpekuliar: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

It will be a walk over for AJ.

I laugh! Fury go beat AJ like thief cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by omotolsy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
I love my AJ but......

My AJ misses his shots too much.

My AJ puches and stays low.

My AJ does not punch and stay high.

Two things My AJ would need to work on: Stamina & Accuracy.

OgunLaakaye:

AJ is not an all out fighter that Fury hope to dish out his gbas and gbos fight against.

AJ is a more tactical, sharp and calculative fighter. An expert in timing.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Laurene: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Aj will demolish him. cool
the way he demolished ruiz?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Xclusiveme: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
The moment he tagged God's incompetence was the beginning of his downfall. I pray u feel lots of pain. U don't deserve to win. You've been baptized by de devil
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by akudinaobi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now we know that God can humiliate anybody that humiliates him
Prior to the fight
He boasted that even the most high God can not save fury in his hands
That he will beat him blue black

So now what happend

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Not surprised because that beating he took from the gypsy was quite comprehensive
very elaborate. grin

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deadly and unforgottable bout which turned out to be the biggest sporting event since 1966 in terms of spectators ,gate-taking according to news report,a ticket was sold for $10,000 before match on that Saturday.I really felt for Wilder being punch-drunk,what a horrible night!What more the Fury was furious with his killer punches.

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by SweetCunt97(f): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
But this fury far outmatched this wilder. There's no scratch on fury's face... Nothing. Him pound wilder like akpu

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
So until blood enter his brain that is when he will know he lost the fight.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Highly needed.

The beaten was too much.

I just hope his brain is still in position inside his skull.
cheesy I don't understand. Is it possible for his brain to be dislocated?? Hahahaha.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Bluffly: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
SniperSmurf:
Fury is coming for AJ!
AJ will beat him. Upper cut vs side Jab which is deadlier?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by pat077: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Serves him right.. Fury said he is going to lick his blood and he did just that.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Viking07:
cheesy I don't understand. Is it possible for his brain to be dislocated?? Hahahaha.

Common slap that my mum use to give me way back, my brain use to vibrate inside my skull.

How much more heavy-duty punch

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by lacastre: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
SonofDevil:
Jaw broken
Eardrum bursted
Face swollen
Nose broken
Blood all over his face.

Wilder beaten was similar to the way Lennox Lewis beat Mike Tyson .

Klitscho vs Samuel Peters
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Common slap that my mum use to give me way back, my brain use to vibrate inside my skull.

How much more heavy-duty punch

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by mcgaius: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sharp guy don collect some cash.He would be ok and cruising soon
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by kingsolomon2020(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
I knew frm d start dat fury will finish d idiot with d way is running his dirty mouth but i wasn't no is goin to be dis deadly to d extent of hospitalising d dude.

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by fineboynl(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
mvem:
this was the rematch
that one was a draw. and now he lost the belts.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Kingmoney7: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Highly needed.

The beaten was too much.

I just hope his brain is still in position inside his skull.
grin grin grin grin aswear u no well
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Jochabed(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bigval5:
Next time, there are things you joke with, not with God Almighty
Absolutely. Not everything you include God. Cause when you challenge him, he will definitely show up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.