Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat (71571 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
SonofDevil:
Jaw broken
Eardrum bursted
Face swollen
Nose broken
Blood all over his face.

Wilder beaten was similar to the way Lennox Lewis beat Mike Tyson .
Old Tyson tho!!!

Lewis dare not face peak Tyson.... He would die!!!

3 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by ochiosa(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
I thought this their gloves is made off foam o? Why is it tearing another man's sons ears like that? Please I need explanation.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by m140(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

AJ is not an all out fighter that Fury hope to dish out his gbas and gbos fight against.

AJ is a more tactical, sharp and calculative fighter. An expert in timing.
This is what people don't understand about that guy, I keep saying his first fight he lost his patience to finish the fight to quick,. AJ is a fast learner in the act, bro fury can't handle AJ ooo to me,,, all those him mind game no fit chop AJ
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
I didn't think an Overweght Gypsy king would win, Dammm!! my money was on Wilder. I lost £1000 bet i put on wilder.

I guess wilder shouldn't have go messing with a mentally sick Irish gypsy like Fury. them Irish gypsys starts street fighting from the ages of 5.

Dammmmm!!! my money!! sad
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
ochiosa:
I thought this their gloves is made off foam o? Why is it tearing another man's sons ears like that? Please I need explanation.
If it's made of foam we all would have been boxers grin What would be the point of Boxing if the gloves are filled with comfortable foams?

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
eni4real:
Old Tyson tho!!!

Lewis dare not face peak Tyson.... He would die!!!
True, but lenox still defeated tyson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by dederocs(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fury is a beast
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by MistadeRegal(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
judedwriter:

No one blashemed against God in history and got away scot free...

Even wilder.

I love that comment of yours.
Maybe if GOD always deal with silly people like this, they will learn to fear and respect GOD more.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
gypsey:
True, but lenox still defeated tyson.
Even former sparring mate of Alli defeated Muhammed Alli..

It happens especially when you are old or sick!!
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
eni4real:
Even former sparring mate of Alli defeated Muhammed Alli..

It happens especially when you are old or sick!!
True talk.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
sans17:
Which kind weed you smoke?
the same weed Wilder smokes
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Amujale(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
That was one of the worse performances that Deontay has ever been a part of, it just didnt seem he was on his top form.

He was too heavy, lethargic and lacked the normal sharpness and cunny that one usually attach to the BB.

Plus, i still cant get the thrown in towel. What was that about?

A trilogy is in the making, Deontay should win and regain the green strap.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Amujale(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
judedwriter:

No one blashemed against God in history and got away scot free...

Even wilder.

Who told you its good to hate yourself?

Show us the gains you receive from hatin yourself.

Everyone has the choice to consume whatever they want into one's vicera, however, that should never include toxic and flawed banter.

Furthermore, i have good news for you, if you're a part of the Abrahamic religions, then, the reason you've given for hating on a genuine hero is flawed.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

Lol, he cherry picked Fury thinking it would be a walk over based on his absence from boxing for a long time not knowing that he was picking someone who would humiliate him.

Ur absolutely right bro.
He ducked Whyte nd cherry picked d Gypsy King cos he saw him as an easy prey,havin jux came bak frm drug addiction nd depression.

If only he knew wat he was putting himself into.

If he had known he shuld hv given Whyte a chance. Buh cherry picking led him to Fury.

I tink A.J is not ready to face Fury yet. He shuld take his tym nd gain more experience. Fury is dangerous monster.

God bless the Gypsy King 4 shutting down the bronze bomber...

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabaO2:
Wilder has always been fighting Micky mouse boxers all through his life, the first tested boxer in Ortiz he fought he almost lost, the second in person of Fury, he lost, but due to America wonder it was judged to be draw.

Tanx,exactly my point.

I hv bn explaining to sum frnds here on nairaland dat Wilders resume is filled wit amateurs cos he has bn ducking top fighters. He has bn ducking Whyte for years now.

He was neva interested in fighting A.J, buh he made it luked lyk A.J was d one avoiding a fight wit him.

Wilder was relatively unknown untill d emergence of AJ. AJ gave Wilder d popularity he has 2day because he has bn fighting boxers ranked 50 nd above.

I Wonder why pple will even buy ticked 4 a fight dat ends in d first or second round. which top boxer can u K.O in d first round if nt amateurs. Not sayin its not possible buh its rare.

Cherry picking led him to his doom. He didn't check out Fury's antecedents b4 pitching a tent wit him. Theres a saying dat whomever d gods wanna kill,dey first make mad.

God bless d Gypsy King. I will luv to see a fight btwn him nd AJ soon.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Kiaso(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
GraGra247:
He has multi millions in his account from that fight alone.

That's all that really counts.

You think?

Ask Mohammed Ali
The second greatest boxer died of pakison disease
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Numerouno94:

Ur absolutely right bro.
He ducked Whyte nd cherry picked d Gypsy King cos he saw him as an easy prey,havin jux came bak frm drug addiction nd depression.

If only he knew wat he was putting himself into.

If he had known he shuld hv given Whyte a chance. Buh cherry picking led him to Fury.

I tink A.J is not ready to face Fury yet. He shuld take his tym nd gain more experience. Fury is dangerous monster.

God bless the Gypsy King 4 shutting down the bronze bomber...
Well said.
As for AJ, he shouldn't allow his Nigerian fans push him to his humiliation. He needs to lay low, watch more of Fury because he has too many tactical advantage over him, and he also needs to train more.

Fury can endure pains if his opponent is tough and still out box him for 12 rounds because he has patience and stamina.
Can AJ do that?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Numerouno94:

Tanx,exactly my point.

I hv bn explaining to sum frnds here on nairaland dat Wilders resume is filled wit amateurs cos he has bn ducking top fighters. He has bn ducking Whyte for years now.

He was neva interested in fighting A.J, buh he made it luked lyk A.J was d one avoiding a fight wit him.

Wilder was relatively unknown untill d emergence of AJ. AJ gave Wilder d popularity he has 2day because he has bn fighting boxers ranked 50 nd above.

I Wonder why pple will even buy ticked 4 a fight dat ends in d first or second round. which top boxer can u K.O in d first round if nt amateurs. Not sayin its not possible buh its rare.

Cherry picking led him to his doom. He didn't check out Fury's antecedents b4 pitching a tent wit him. Theres a saying dat whomever d gods wanna kill,dey first make mad.

God bless d Gypsy King. I will luv to see a fight btwn him nd AJ soon.
He was carried away because Fury was out for a long time.
Fury that can endure pains and still go on to win?
It showed in their first fight, upon all the knock down, he still fought for 12 rounds and even outboxed Wilder.

Just imagine he couldn't win a below 50% Fury then, is it now that he is almost 100%?

AJ should not allow fans push him into a fight with Fury, at least not this year so he can study him and look for. weakness.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

Well said.
As for AJ, he shouldn't allow his Nigerian fans push him to his humiliation. He needs to lay low, watch more of Fury because he has too many tactical advantage over him, and he also needs to train more.

Fury can endure pains if his opponent is tough and still out box him for 12 rounds because he has patience and stamina.
Can AJ do that?

Thats my tot exactly. Havin seen wat Fury did to Klitschko nd Wilder,am beginning to hv a negative feeling concernin AJ vs Fury. Even though i will luv to see dem fight am still kinda scared 4 AJ.

It will b brutal 4 AJ nd his career if he lost to Fury,havin lost to Andy earlier. Buh i hope am not underestimating AJ?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Numerouno94:

Thats my tot exactly. Havin seen wat Fury did to Klitschko nd Wilder,am beginning to hv a negative feeling concernin AJ vs Fury. Even though i will luv to see dem fight am still kinda scared 4 AJ.

It will b brutal 4 AJ nd his career if he lost to Fury,havin lost to Andy earlier. Buh i hope am not underestimating AJ?
AJ is good but it is not good to rush into a fight like he did with Ruiz.
He should have learnt his lesson.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

AJ is good but it is not good to rush into a fight like he did with Ruiz.
He should have learnt his lesson.

Lol,i saw d disbelief in AJ's eyes wen he lost to Ruiz.
Nt sure such mistake will b repeated again.

For now he shuld concentrate on Pulev. Cos Fury is mentally ready 4 any opponent at d moment.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Numerouno94:

For now he shuld concentrate on Pulev. Cos Fury is mentally ready 4 any opponent at d moment.
You used the right word, "mentality". Fury has a very strong mentality and AJ shouldn't jump into a fight with such person, it should be planned and he should allow Klitschko spar him too.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Numerouno94:

you guys should stop making fury look flawless,if an unknown wallin could rock fury and take him to round 12,then I think AJ stands a good Chance.you guys are over praising fury because he defeated wilder who has limited boxing skills, aside from the big right hand,there's nothing left in Wilder's arsenal, he doesn't have that chin to withstand punch,he not the fastest puncher either.I think an AJ will defeat fury,check Joshua's resume,he's defeated ssome of the toughest heavyweight boxers, Klitschko,povetkin,whyte that everyone seems to be avoiding, parker,takam,the list is endless.fury is good but even whyte can defeat fury

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by EnterpriseMan: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Chingykay77:
So na now he sabi say even the greatest boxers they lose but when AJ lost his first against Ruiz jr he dy mock am..........
I hope he doesn't feel depressed sha
God grant him quick recovery

You cant compare Ruiz to Fury na.. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you think say AJ go last 2 rounds against Fury?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by hefelove(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Numerouno94:

Did fury fight klitscko before AJ fought with him?
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Job2004: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2020
He said not even God will save Fury from defeat, you remember that was the same statement king Pharoah made, He said who is that God that will deliver the Israelites from His hands and Baba God stepped in to Show that He is the I am that I am.
Never never joke with the God of Heaven, the creator of the Universe
Lesson for all to learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by salford: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2020
This was about Wilder, but as usual, the haters cannot keep AJs d!ck out of their mouth.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by opribo(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Aahh they really changed[b][/b] it for him O, otherwise that man would have killed him.

Just imagine the face in that second picture waowo. His managers tried by helping stop the fight, he was already wobbling on the legs before they threw in the towel. I can imagine one blow making blood to ooze out from the ears. That must be a serious one. The end of it must be a brain malfunction or he will be like bubu that doesnt know anything.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by salford: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Amujale:
That was one of the worse performances that Deontay has ever been a part of, it just didnt seem he was on his top form.

He was too heavy, lethargic and lacked the normal sharpness and cunny that one usually attach to the BB.

Plus, i still cant get the thrown in towel. What was that about?

A trilogy is in the making, Deontay should win and regain the green strap.
His ring made the right call by throwing in the towel. he could have suffered a irreversible injury that would effectively end his career as a boxer.

as per the defeat. He just found a true boxer. He has ducked very skilled boxer all his professional career. Prior to meeting Fury, only Grandpa Ortiz was a worthy contender.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by salford: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2020
gypsey:
I didn't think an Overweght Gypsy king would win, Dammm!! my money was on Wilder. I lost £1000 bet i put on wilder.

I guess wilder shouldn't have go messing with a mentally sick Irish gypsy like Fury. them Irish gypsys starts street fighting from the ages of 5.

Dammmmm!!! my money!! sad
You watched too much YouTube videos of him knocking out no-name boxers, journeymen and cab drivers, then got carried away. sorry for your loss o

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by salford: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2020
ochiosa:
lol. Force = Mass x Acceleration. grin

And to think Fury is known as Pillow Fist in boxing. If Fury was an heavy hitter, na die be that for Wilder.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Bekool(m): 2:56am On Feb 25, 2020
argob44:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-taken-hospital-after-21558006.amp

Am baffled how this white dude totally dominated Wilder in that fight.

If u are resident in warri or it's environs let's meet personally I will be showing u a new chineese e-commerce company called sairuimall that just arrived nigeria few months ago they have been in existence since 2008 and have been paying registered members who paid for a package without any hitches.
This company will help you sell their products and return both ur invested capital and ur profits together with one of their products after every 10 days of online trading. Some of our members are already earning millions monthly with ease and peace of mind.

Contact me on Whatsapp on 0. 9. 0. 5. 8. 8. 4. 6. 8. 4. 9.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.