Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat (71526 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by asahnwaKC: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
His fight is not over...still my best cool
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by fineguy11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

AJ is not an all out fighter that Fury hope to dish out his gbas and gbos fight against.

AJ is a more tactical, sharp and calculative fighter. An expert in timing.
it will be about height and reach,Fury got both.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by ama0423(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
omotolsy:
Lolzzzz it is such a sweet feeling

Am telling u bro.
Wilder talks 2much. Even 4 d fact dat Fury almost defeated him in their 1st fight else 4 d Judges who declared d fight a draw,he still went talkin trash abt baptizing Fury in d first fight. Nd i was lyk u baptized Fury or he baptized u?.

He literary made fun of A.J after he lost to Andy Ruize nd he called Andy all sort or names lyk fatty. He did all these shits not knwing his own downfall is around d corner.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Okuda(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
dawnomike:
I really underestimated Fury

fury na devil o. i never underestimated that guy anytime. person wey hold him first bout with wilder. you go know say he carry
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by alfsalami: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fury actually wanted to kill him , this may be his last fight because I dout if all the bones in that ear have not been crushed

3 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
COMPAQ:

I suspect AJ will dodge the fight
AJ that has already taken cover inside Badagry Isale. What do you suppose is the reason he came to collect national ID card? Badagry boys don dey build bunker for the chap. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Okuda(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:
That's not a doctors job dummies!.

It his cofidence that took an hit.

a hit* dont get aeiou twisted!
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by virago(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
dawnomike:

Nah , you overestimated Wilder
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by yesloaded: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
garetz:

It won't be, Fury is gonna be a tough fight for AJ
I don start prayers for AJ & I'm sure he's gonna defeat Fury

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by BabaO2: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Numerouno94:

Am telling u bro.
Wilder talks 2much. Even 4 d fact dat Fury almost defeated him in their 1st fight else 4 d Judges who declared d fight a draw,he still went talkin trash abt baptizing Fury in d first fight. Nd i was lyk u baptized Fury or he baptized u?.

He literary made fun of A.J after he lost to Andy Ruize nd he called Andy all sort or names lyk fatty. He did all these shits not knwing his own downfall is around d corner.
Wilder has always been fighting Micky mouse boxers all through his life, the first tested boxer in Ortiz he fought he almost lost, the second in person of Fury, he lost, but due to America wonder it was judged to be draw.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by tarantino1: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nanagom:
grin Wilder is a good example of what happens to you when you don’t respect your elders

grin

Lol but Wilder is older

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by skyfather09(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
your fellow man beat you, you na dey Shame!

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by zoedew: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Funny boy! He should have refused the Doctor’s examination table! grin grin shocked cool
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by HBB1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabaO2:
Wilder has always been fighting Micky mouse boxers all through his life, the first tested boxer in Ortiz he fought he almost lost, the second in person of Fury, he lost, but due to America wonder it was judged to be draw.

Na real American Wonder o!

They even deducted a point from Fury in this last fight, and I'm wondering, 'for what?!'

But the Bastard doesn't care, be it in Klitschko's backyard or Wilder's, he loves to fight!
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by mvem(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
fineboynl:
that one was a draw. and now he lost the belts.
yes...so no rematch again
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by dfrost: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
dawnomike:

You did what? Fury? As in Tyson Fury? cheesy grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by AMvanquish: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
GraGra247:
He has multi millions in his account from that fight alone.

That's all that really counts.

28 million dollars richer for losing. That's a true winner for me.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Easy2K: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
pat077:
Serves him right.. Fury said he is going to lick his blood and he did just that.

No wonder he was wagging his tongue. grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by eyinjuege: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
He must have had some reconstructive surgery. Infact, I'm sure they will keep him on admission for 2 weeks.
Aswearit, that Fury deconstruct hin face.
Is the world a battle field ni?
The people one should fear na those ones who have been on the streets, doing/running drugs etc and were able to turn their life around.
The survival skills picked up on the streets and the determination needed to stop doing drugs is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
dawnomike:
How can you underestimate someone who came from rehabilitation to draw with Wilder that has been fighting?

Truth be told, fury is the most skillful and complete boxer in the heavyweight division today. He's consecutively stopped unbeaten boxers and claimed their titles.

A fully fit fury is a threat in the heavyweight division, no one can out box him in 12 rounds.
You want to win him, knock him out, if not, he will punish you in more than 8 of the 12 rounds.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nanagom:
grin Wilder is a good example of what happens to you when you don’t respect your elders
Wilder is older than fury with about 3 years.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Guestlander: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

How can you underestimate someone who came from rehabilitation to draw with Wilder that has been fighting?

Truth be told, fury is the most skillful and complete boxer in the heavyweight division today. He's consecutively stopped unbeaten boxers and claimed their titles.

A fully fit fury is a threat in the heavyweight division, no one can out box him in 12 rounds.
You want to win him, knock him out, if not, he will punish you in more than 8 of the 12 rounds.

I agree with you.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
mvem:
yes...so no rematch again
Wilder has the option of a trilogy, that's if he's decides to exercise the rematch clause in the contract.which I think wilder will exercise,not for the sake of getting back his belt,but for him not being look down on as a coward.is a risky thing for wilder,a lose in the rematch means a dead career,he might not get the chance to challenge for a title anymore,but if he decides to stay back,start from chisora,dylian white,takam,pulev,Parker, povetkin and and the less popular ones he might rise to a challenger spot,but another defeat might be the end of a career that promised a lot,delivered a lot,but didn't build a dynasty that many thought it was gonna built.wilder was meant to be the heaviest puncher in a heavyweight history not until last night
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Mizwisdom(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin Empty Barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Numerouno94:
cheesy grin
"Criticising ur corner 4 throwing in d towel" Really? Shey if they had allowed d Gypsy King to completely end ur career u wont b sayin these shits.

Lol. Cherry picking gone wrong. U messed wit d wrong guy.
Lol, he cherry picked Fury thinking it would be a walk over based on his absence from boxing for a long time not knowing that he was picking someone who would humiliate him.
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by dalass(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nanagom:

And God!

He said not even God can save Fury... Definition of God never fails... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by judedwriter(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
MistadeRegal:
wink
He underestimated GOD, and GOD proved him wrong.
If he had won that match, he would have openly blasphemed GOD more than he already did.

The Heavens were watching and increasing the weight of Fury's punches from 300 pounds to 990 pounds.

grin

No one blashemed against God in history and got away scot free...

Even wilder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by mvem(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Wilder has the option of a trilogy, that's if he's decides to exercise the rematch clause in the contract.which I think wilder will exercise,not for the sake of getting back his belt,but for him not being look down on as a coward.is a risky thing for wilder,a lose in the rematch means a dead career,he might not get the chance to challenge for a title anymore,but if he decides to stay back,start from chisora,dylian white,takam,pulev,Parker, povetkin and and the less popular ones he might rise to a challenger spot,but another defeat might be the end of a career that promised a lot,delivered a lot,but didn't build a dynasty that many thought it was gonna built.wilder was meant to be the heaviest puncher in a heavyweight history not until last night
hmmm....you really do follow the sports...interesting

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Jeezy: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by Jeezy: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
See as him wife dey look am. The guy was beated like a small pikin

He was what
Re: Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat by sans17(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
farouk2much:
i can defeat this tyson furry
i can knock him out in first round
Which kind weed you smoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.