Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (55187 Views)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Dangote Invests N63bn In Locally Assembled Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by shogsman(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.
Sometimes I wonder how people like you we’re raised,cos if you were raised with love you won’t hate a set of people you share a nationality with.

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I don’t think INNOSON produces those type of heavy-duty trucks. I may be wrong though!
IgbofromDelta:
Nice development
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by YorubaLord: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well it seems I am saying the truth because you couldn't deflect it which shows am right.

Silence doesn't mean we're short of words. You ain't worth the stress. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by cooljide(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
OmoManU:
God bless aliko for the kind of confidence he has in Nigeria even though the country is not a good country
he has lots of confidence in this shit hole of a country because this is where he was able to make his billions from by circumventing the system and being granted monpoly by his friends in power to enrich himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by themonk(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I'm an Igbo man and you disgrace me. Stop making everything about ethnic war, Let me tell you real business men do not care about all these ethnic rubbish. Appreciate the news and move on, when it comes to news that requires this ethnic stuff you can write it. Please leave hatred when it is not needed.

16 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by udemzyudex(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Instead of investing in our rail line ,they keep buying trucks to enable them damage our roads and kill more Human.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Hotzone(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
U no understood?

Dangote is in for big business and he is more patronized in the SE
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by selemempe: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
God please give us dangote and take Tinubu and buhari

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by urchman3000(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Don't worry, God will come down from heaven and help you. grin cool
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by namiji2598: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
powerkey:
Just that he bought trucks from the industry, is that what made him an investor in the company?

Yoruba media are very useless and divisive
I hope say u get one truck registered to ur name sha
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Aidejay(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Dangote and many others have been doing same for long. When did I refer to them as animals?

Spare us the sobbing . I don dey notice una so you think you are intelligent? West is now the enemy....I laugh
See this one another insignificant dud blaming west for their carelessness and greediness. Because you won't get away with rubbish when you try a hausa Fulani man unlike the west the west is obviously far better than them at tolerating fake na why una think say leeway dey to misbehave. Try any of your shenanigans with hausa Fulani and see first hand what intolerance is.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by nwamabo247(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good investment,
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
All these Dangote's investments in the South, hope it is not a way oof shipping those people down.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
themonk:

I'm an Igbo man and you disgrace me. Stop making everything about ethnic war, Let me tell you real business men do not care about all these ethnic rubbish. Appreciate the news and move on, when it comes to news that requires this ethnic stuff you can write it. Please leave hatred when it is not needed.

My post didn't ask of your ethnicity as it matters less to me.

Read and pass next time. You can be igbo or not Igbo...

That's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Lirexserus: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
I am very disappointed reading this comment.
A true business man, who values ethics, will not bother himself with "resorting to media in order to rubbish the company" be it West East or North.
For you to say it only means it is something you can do. Out of the abundance heart the mouth speaks. a
MelesZenawi:

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by yommen: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

As it has been pointed to you earlier, learn to be responsible first to yourself and not create enemies for yourselves after which you now turn to cry babies. Hold yourselves responsible for problems.

For example, Dangote has bought so much trucks from you. Good. There are hundreds of thousands of such trucks being driven with South East. How many of those were acquired from factories within the SE?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by bmdmixer: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
new set of dead people coming soon
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Dpharisee: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well it seems I am saying the truth because you couldn't deflect it which shows am right.
Sadly, you are right. The problem between north and east is always exaggerated in the media by West to create a big divide.
The average Igbo man trusts the Hausa when it comes to honesty more than his fellow Igbo man and he believes that the Yorubas are double faced angry

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
yommen:

As it has been pointed to you earlier, learn to be responsible first to yourself and not create enemies for yourselves after which you now turn to cry babies. Hold yourselves responsible for problems.

For example, Dangote has bought so much trucks from you. Good. There are hundreds of thousands of such trucks being driven with South East. How many of those were acquired from factories within the SE?

You can as well go and design logo for the truck.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by condralbedez: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.
There is nothing different with person you quote, you are now generalizing the whole tribe,because of single comment someone made.....
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

Sadly, you are right. The problem between north and east is always exaggerated in the media by West to create a big divide.
The average Igbo man trusts the Hausa when it comes to honesty more than his fellow Igbo man and he believes that the Yorubas are double faced angry

A Daniel has also submitted same thing.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lirexserus:
I am very disappointed reading this comment.
A true business man, who values ethics, will not bother himself with "resorting to media in order to rubbish the company" be it West East or North.
For you to say it only means it is something you can do. Out of the abundance heart the mouth speaks. a

Well in terms of business transaction...East trades more with north.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
shogsman:

Sometimes I wonder how people like you we’re raised,cos if you were raised with love you won’t hate a set of people you share a nationality with.

Nationality........how?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

shut up fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Antoeni(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
#36 Billion
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Aidejay(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tribal wars only exist online and amongst the have not.
Indeed Karl marx was right.
Rich men and women opening doors and building bridges
The others are busy buying data and causing divide.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by L1lma(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Senseless ppl u guys no longer call him animal cux is doing business wit u ppl,I wonder au ppl in dis time n era tink of other ppl
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by One4me: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You see yourself, IPOB?
You see why the South West is very wary of any alliance with you, in your quest for `actualising Biafra?

Once the North throws you some CARRROT, you begin to miyarn and abuse the South West.

But ask yourself:

- Has teh SW ever murdered Igbos en-masse in the SW?
- Do Igbos live and thrive well in the SW, thsn in any other place in Nigeria?
- Can you do all the things you do and enjoy the freedom you enjoy in the SW, anywhere in the North?
- The Zango Kataf riots that killed hudreds of thousands of IGBOS, WAS BY WHOM AND IT HAPPENED WHERE? Is it the North of SW?
- The burning fo Churches and killng of igbo Priests, is happning where and by whom?
- The Maitasine riots that killed thousands of Igbos was carried out by who and where?
- The eviction notice to vacate the North was given by who?
- The 1966 Coup and then the Civil was sef, was started by which region?

The problem with you igbos is that you dont really know your enemy and friend and that is why you are where you are and will remain there till una borrow sense.
The greatest curse on any human being is not to make their enemies their friend and make their friends, their enemies. It is Finished for that person.
Just kontinue, you hear. Las Las, the North will be the SW for an alliance to deal with you Igbos but they will never form an alliance with you because the hatred they have for you is ten times the hatred you have for Yorubas
. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Heistman:
shut up fool

Bye
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Princeps: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.
No, what he meant is that anyone with common sense knows that Yoruba people are the most bigoted and tribalistic people in Nigeria. At least the Hausa Fulani will deal with you straight unlike the Yoruba who will smile in front of you and curse and mock you when you're not there. "Ekaro sir! Ekaro sir!"

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by One4me: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

ShutUp there!
if there was ever an ethnic bigot on nairaland, it is you this nincompoop!
All one needs to do is read your past posts and it will be confirmed that you were raised to hate Yorubas, by some foolish parents who had nothing better to imbibe in you.
Thunder fire you and your replies, l dont have time for lying hypocrites like you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.