Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (55194 Views)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Dangote Invests N63bn In Locally Assembled Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by 77up(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.
just so we all know that likes on this platform simply means people's interest reaction on a particular post.

Go back and check the likes on that guy reply to you so you will know that people actually knew your comment is just arrant nonsense.

Housa filani is the most insulted tribe by you people couple with different unprintable names,now for just a patronize by one of them, your music changed but back to Yoruba .

Like that guy said, soon you lots will know that yoruba actually don't have your time , it is you people that are conscious of Yoruba and we know it's just an inferiority complex with jealousness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by One4me: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well I always ignore curses because you have no monopoly over that.

But no one can use propaganda or psycho to subdue the truth.

Volume of trade between east and north in Nigeria is so far the highest. The north trades with east and that is highly confirmed.

West trades with Benin Republic and those in their midst.

Automatically u want to turn the fact around.

East trading with west is simply zero percent rather it is all media used by west as trade.

Learn to stand by the truth.

I WOULD HAVE SAID YOU ARE FUNNY BUT IT SEEMS YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOURSELF! grin angry

Do you know how many Containers, owned by Igbos, are offloaded in Lagos, everyday?
Do you know how many Igbos live in the South West and cal it home?
Do you know how many Shops and businesses are owned by igbos, in Lagos and the South West?

Just for th sake of others, dont create a situation where all the above are put into jeopardy because that is when you will really know and appreciate the South West in your existence (no pun intended)

Beware of what you wish for, you might just get it, even sooner than you think. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by adecz: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
sad sad sad

Yet some kwenu people will
say Buhari & Dangote hate Igbo people..

See una life?

Dangote is now feeding the
whole of igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well it seems I am saying the truth because you couldn't deflect it which shows am right.
Who/what made into cement fell off from business?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Omoapena(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
redisacolor:
impressive!

dangote and innoson!

are these two working hard or working smart! some should pls explain this okay!

Both

Smart work requires you to work hard to succeed in it while hard work also requires you to work smart to succeed...
They are interwoven.

O wo inu arawan

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by OmoEpe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Heistman:
shut up fool

Wish I could like this comment a zillion times. The nitwit is a real nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by SoNature(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

My post is simple.

East trades more with north....and it didn't start today. It has been there since ages.

You are very terrible character

Why do you always fan the flames of tribalism?

Was this how you were raised or you adopted this character?

You really need to change.

It's a new year.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Autotech312(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I don’t think INNOSON produces those type of heavy-duty trucks. I may be wrong though!

Please be guided....either INNOSON or ANNAMCO produces they only assemble.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by OmoManU: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
cooljide:
he has lots of confidence in this shit hole of a country because this is where he was able to make his billions from by circumventing the system and being granted monpoly by his friends in power to enrich himself.
u too look for friends that would give you such Monopolies also. let's stop hating and playing blame games for once
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Organs(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
An average Igbo man in Dangote's shoes will not do the same. He will rather smuggle the trucks into Nigeria and bribe customs and disobey the automobile law and call Nigeria shithole country. Also, imagine how this Buhari's automobile law is forcing Nigerian companies to buy locally made vehicles and paving way for so many easterners to get back to work and be gainfully employed. Yet, they hate Buhari, they hate North, they hate all others and most mumus amongst them will donate part of their salary to nnamdi kanu for IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
redroom:

[s]Sure Chinese and Indians that will further colonise yall, slaves grin[/s]
E pain am gringrin
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by eeby1983(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
tboydbrave:
Its a pity to read some comments here. It seems all u need to do to shut up the average Igbo man is to throw some naira bills at them n they forget themselves n call u their best friend n just turn on everyone else. With this attitude no wonder no one takes dem seriously,cos we all know their weakness.
you really know them well, they are just like Dog, when you throw a bone to an hungry Dog despite treating it so bad, it will smile at you like you are it God.
They are always aggressive and intolerant to other tribes.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Arewa6: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
‪What really happened after Queen � Elizabeth visit to Nigeria �� ��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by explosiveskull(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Olominira:

Many of them are frustrated online miscreants. They have nothing to offer to the development of the nation Except hates. These are the real issues why young Nigerians can't stand against bad leadership that's affecting all
Oga, the idiot you quoted is a chronic bigot, check his previous posts and see for yourself. I don't know why he is pretending or maybe this is just some lip service.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
pasol4real:

You don’t have time for his nonsense yet you cudnt help quoting him

Stop me now. Since Nairaland is your family's property. undecided
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
knowledgeable:

Igbos more detribalised than Yorubas 100%.

In their travels and settlements all over the country and beyond.

In their inter-marriages with other Tribes

In their politics and voting patterns

In their investments in real estates in every nok and corner of the country. I can go on and on.

Give me just one example of a Yoruba's detribalised characteristic.

Why are you telling lies? Bros dem use lie water bathe you? shocked

Igbos that will never allow their men marry a woman from Yoruba or Hausa tribe? Igbos that can discriminate even between Anambra and Ebonyi?

You only allow your women to marry from other tribes when your suitors have money to splash on kinsmen and to prevent them from being single for life. Culturally, Igbos are morally bankrupt. On an individual level, I have met great Igbos, but your culture is nasty regardless.

Igbos only travel to other states in the country to make money by trading. You are not doing it out of sheer sense of unity. The same people who patronise your businesses you insult them everyday and you claim to be the ones that develop their region, just because you are selling to them and making your profit?

Please sell your spare parts, electronics and okrika goods in the east... Let's see who will patronise you there.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Princeps:
No, what he meant is that anyone with common sense knows that Yoruba people are the most bigoted and tribalistic people in Nigeria. At least the Hausa Fulani will deal with you straight unlike the Yoruba who will smile in front of you and curse and mock you when you're not there. "Ekaro sir! Ekaro sir!"

Indeed... Please tell me why Psquare broke up? Just because Peter Okoye married Lola!

But your women can jump on rich Yoruba guys without any Yoruba person complaining. Stop the hypocrisy, your people are secessionists till today! Your lies are open in the market square. Intolerant human beings... You are always better than everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Alyusroh03: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
A roommate needed in a flat in ajao estate available for an affordable amount...
Call or inbox if interested 08181931642

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Ferdinandu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
The MVPs are doing deals doubling their wealth yearly. The jobless bingos are lurking inside dark rooms with cheap phones in Enugu, Ijebu Ode, shagamu, Owerri, kaduna, kano looking for who to blame for the laziness and dull brain they and their fore fathers have that kept them in perpetual poverty
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Izigha(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
I might be wrong, but this news is a little disingenuous. I have read some where that Dagote group bought this same number of trucks from China. is it possible that the local subsidiary in Nigeria is just handily the said trucks?
I hope Autojosh will look into this procurement.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dangote is not your only customer.

Unicem Cement Calabar and Lafarge Africa precede Dangote in patronizing Shacman trucks.

Far better than Dangote Molue, sky blue killer machines.

That truck is so comfortable inside a new one, you would reason you were riding inside an elevated SUV.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
SoNature:

You are very terrible character

Why do you always fan the flames of tribalism?

Was this how you were raised or you adopted this character?

You really need to change.

It's a new year.

If truth means tribalism to you then so be it.

Most of you guys are always afraid to speak. I don't have time to court anybody.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

I WOULD HAVE SAID YOU ARE FUNNY BUT IT SEEMS YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOURSELF! grin angry

Do you know how many Containers, owned by Igbos, are offloaded in Lagos, everyday?
Do you know how many Igbos live in the South West and cal it home?
Do you know how many Shops and businesses are owned by igbos, in Lagos and the South West?

Just for th sake of others, dont create a situation where all the above are put into jeopardy because that is when you will really know and appreciate the South West in your existence (no pun intended)

Beware of what you wish for, you might just get it, even sooner than you think. undecided

You don't know the meaning of trade. Those ones are doing their businesses.

Trading on this context means north buying from east and east buying from north.

You too like propaganda.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
77up:
just so we all know that likes on this platform simply means people's interest reaction on a particular post.

Go back and check the likes on that guy reply to you so you will know that people actually knew your comment is just arrant nonsense.

Housa filani is the most insulted tribe by you people couple with different unprintable names,now for just a patronize by one of them, your music changed but back to Yoruba .

Like that guy said, soon you lots will know that yoruba actually don't have your time , it is you people that are conscious of Yoruba and we know it's just an inferiority complex with jealousness.

Then stop disturbing our peaceful comment.

Case closed.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by BlessedNiel: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
your lawmakers are there rejecting made in Nigeria (Innoson) vehicles for personal use
Dangote is patronising made in Nigeria (Shaccman) heavy duty trucks for business
You see the difference?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
That's 3500 jobs for drivers and others that will benefit from these trucks directly or otherwise.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Mpanyi: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Why some people make tribalism of important issues here still baffle me.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by redroom: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
E pain am gringrin

How will I be pained when what i said is inevitable

grin grin cheesy
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Kfed4ril(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.

I thought he was a fool but you just proved to be a bigger fool,
One man made a comment and you have generalized it to his people.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Princeps: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

Indeed... Please tell me why Psquare broke up? Just because Peter Okoye married Lola!

But your women can jump on rich Yoruba guys without any Yoruba person complaining. Stop the hypocrisy, your people are secessionists till today! Your lies are open in the market square. Intolerant human beings... You are always better than everyone else.
I am neither Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. Which one is "your people"? Abeg go sidown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.