Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (55189 Views)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Dangote Invests N63bn In Locally Assembled Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by ADAlBEKU: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.

That guy is an impostor

He's not from the South East
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by sunsewa16: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
donbachi:
Dangi dangi...u don pursue ibeto now na innoson u wan pursue comot 4rm business.

Bia nwokem stop talking rubbish, every company has his customers, we don't encourage monopolistic business.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Difrent: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.

Like what and what issues?
In one instance it's the Yoruba that's your problem
In another it's the hausa-fulani that's your problem
Only you hate everyone
That's a trait of people with low self esteem

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

[s]You see yourself, IPOB?
You see why the South West is very wary of any alliance with you, in your quest for `actualising Biafra?

Once the North throws you some CARRROT, you begin to miyarn and abuse the South West.

But ask yourself:

- Has teh SW ever murdered Igbos en-masse in the SW?
- Do Igbos live and thrive well in the SW, thsn in any other place in Nigeria?
- Can you do all the things you do and enjoy the freedom you enjoy in the SW, anywhere in the North?
- The Zango Kataf riots that killed hudreds of thousands of IGBOS, WAS BY WHOM AND IT HAPPENED WHERE? Is it the North of SW?
- The burning fo Churches and killng of igbo Priests, is happning where and by whom?
- The Maitasine riots that killed thousands of Igbos was carried out by who and where?
- The eviction notice to vacate the North was given by who?
- The 1966 Coup and then the Civil was sef, was started by which region?

The problem with you igbos is that you dont really know your enemy and friend and that is why you are where you are and will remain there till una borrow sense.
The greatest curse on any human being is not to make their enemies their friend and make their friends, their enemies. It is Finished for that person.
Just kontinue, you hear. Las Las, the North will be the SW for an alliance to deal with you Igbos but they will never form an alliance with you because the hatred they have for you is ten times the hatred you have for Yorubas
. grin[/s]

Sermon on the mount....

Who rioted and fought Igbos at various polling units in last election ?

Who threatened to throw Igbos into lagoon?

I guess it is north also...

The bottom line is and will be is that east trades more with north.......thats tha fact.

East has more trade engagements with north....even to this day.

Don't use your propaganda to subdue the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Difrent:

Like what and what issues?
In one instance it's the Yoruba that's your problem
In another it's the hausa-fulani that's your problem
Only you hate everyone
That's a trait of people with low self esteem

My post is simple.

East trades more with north....and it didn't start today. It has been there since ages.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Horus(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZqV4NpQslk

Dangote operates 12,000 trucks in Africa, explains how his company is protecting the environment
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by One4me: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
udemzyudex:
Instead of investing in our rail line ,they keep buying trucks to enable them damage our roads and kill more Human.

When it comes to important infrastructure`, with a Northenr President like Buhari:

North = 10

SW = 3

SS = 1

SE = 0.

That is the Formula and you can check around to confirm it.
How many Rail has Buhari implemented in the East, in the last five years? At least, teh South West has the Lagos Ibadan one almost completed while all the ones of the North, even as far as Niger reublic, has been fully completed. grin

But the North knows that all it has to do is throw some Carrots to some Easterners and they would come crawling!
One of them even said so on national TV. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by udemzyudex(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

When it comes to important infrastructure`, with a Northenr President like Buhari:

North = 10

SW = 3

SS = 1

SE = 0.

How many Rail has Buhari implemented in the East, in the last five years? At least, teh South West has the Lagos Ibadan one almost completed while all the ones of the North, even as far as Niger reublic, has been fully completed. grin

But the North knows that all it has to do is throw some Carrots to some Easterners and they would come crawling!

That's just the problem,I don't mean to be tribalistic here but to say the truth,an average Igbo man is greedy.

They feel they are the only smartest people in Nigeria, that's why even among themselves there is no unity.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

ShutUp there!
if there was ever an ethnic bigot on nairaland, it is you this nincompoop!
All one needs to do is read your past posts and it will be confirmed that you were raised to hate Yorubas, by some foolish parents who had nothing better to imbibe in you.
Thunder fire you and your replies, l dont have time for lying hypocrites like you.

Well I always ignore curses because you have no monopoly over that.

But no one can use propaganda or psycho to subdue the truth.

Volume of trade between east and north in Nigeria is so far the highest. The north trades with east and that is highly confirmed.

West trades with Benin Republic and those in their midst.

Automatically u want to turn the fact around.

East trading with west is simply zero percent rather it is all media used by west as trade.

Learn to stand by the truth.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by knowledgeable: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

So just because Dangote bought vehicles from an Igbo man, you people no longer refer to them as animals and all sorts of dirty names like you usually do. Now Yoruba is your people's problem?

When will you guys look inwards to see that nobody has time for your nonsense... Just continue. One day, your tribalism will catch up with you.

Igbos more detribalised than Yorubas 100%.

In their travels and settlements all over the country and beyond.

In their inter-marriages with other Tribes.

In their politics and voting patterns

In their investments in real estates in every nok and corner of the country. I can go on and on.

Give me just one example of a Yoruba's detribalised characteristic.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Selem1: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
That's why Frank Nnewi allow ABC motors to rot away

ABC Transport is still very strong and kicking bro!

Please do get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

[s]When it comes to important infrastructure`, with a Northenr President like Buhari:

North = 10

SW = 3

SS = 1

SE = 0.

One of them even said so on national TV.[/s] undecided

Your are a typical example of propaganda in action.

Only fools will buy into that propaganda you're here circulating.

It won't work.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Liposure: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dats what am talking about. Buy nigeria grow the naira
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by onunwa21(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
One Nigeria!!!!
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nickshrapnel: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Schoogital:
Modified::

Front page FTC for the first time.... Yaaay!

I dedicate this to all my amazing clients that I have met on Nairaland.

Bigups to my fellow hustler Dangote. I have learnt from you to always keep working hard and investing no matter how rich you are currently.

-----------------------------
Your boy is still loyal... Don't forget to continue patronizing me for all your website design services.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
You need to stop calling yourself a hustler
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by tboydbrave(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its a pity to read some comments here. It seems all u need to do to shut up the average Igbo man is to throw some naira bills at them n they forget themselves n call u their best friend n just turn on everyone else. With this attitude no wonder no one takes dem seriously,cos we all know their weakness.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
knowledgeable:

Igbos more detribalised than Yorubas 100%.

In their travels and settlements all over the country and beyond.

In their inter-marriages with other Tribes.

In their politics and voting patterns

In their investments in real estates in every nok and corner of the country. I can go on and on.

Give me just one example of a Yoruba's detribalised characteristic.
yorubas don't need ibos.. we need people from Asia, Europe and the America's.. Real investors not useless ibo lousy traders you guys call business gringrin.. get that into your akpu skull..

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Jaqenhghar: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
More trucks to crush people
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by BOSSMAC(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Recently, Tiwa Savage took to her Twitter page about her latest and upcoming song which she sang featuring a South African singer.
The lady posted this: We're working on our new song, trust me fans, it'll be nice and a hashtag (noshare) because she is not sure whether they'll produce it or not because the dude (South African singer) isn't really interested in the work.

Even with the hashtag of NO SHARE, popular Linda Ikeji still took to her blog and write about the unsure song drawing the attention of her readers.

When Tiwa saw the blog post on Linda Ikeji Twitter page, she blocked Linda Ikeji and that's how Linda stopped blogging about her.

Credit:- www.OversabiHub..com
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by redroom: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
L1lma:
Senseless ppl u guys no longer call him animal cux is doing business wit u ppl,I wonder au ppl in dis time n era tink of other ppl

Stop typing like a P*g honey
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by redroom: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
yorubas don't need ibos.. we need people from Asia, Europe and the America's.. Real investors not useless ibo lousy traders you guys call business gringrin.. get that into your akpu skull..

Sure Chinese and Indians that will further colonise yall, slaves
grin
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by phreakabit(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enugu based..... OWNED BY WHO?

Thought as much... It is owned by a Chinese firm. He definitely wouldn't have been patronizing an Igbo owned company.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by redroom: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

North = 10

SW = 3

SS = 1

SE = 0.

Buhari has come and will go

We will still build our rails
The marginalisation will end at one point,
Even if it ends in 20years time , we will catch up.and surpass you guys in every sector

That what yall are afraid of right?

Cuz we have the resilience and drive given to us by God himself
We can never be subdued cheesy

Keep crying

Yall have everything by fraudulent means and cheating , yet yall can never be happy due to jealously

Proudly Igbo!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by ofiko123(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one.. Kudos to aliko dangote..
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by adelaja70(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

Sadly, you are right. The problem between north and east is always exaggerated in the media by West to create a big divide.
The average Igbo man trusts the Hausa when it comes to honesty more than his fellow Igbo man and he believes that the Yorubas are double faced angry
SO WHEN THE NORTH WANTED TO SEND IGBOS BACK TO THEIR VILLAGES.. NA YORUBA PEOPLE INSTIGATE AM ABI? YOUR PEOPLE NEED TO TELL YOU HOW STUPID YOU ARE...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by OChimex: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

But almost all the foodstuffs, yam, beans, rice, carrot, millets, etc.. name them. Na from north Igbo traders they go buy am. In fact my in law and my uncle they go North every week to go buy goods... So what's your point?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by bakescos01: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And just late last year Femi Otedola who is from the West gifted charity and and less privileged in the North 5 million Dollars. What will you say about such kind gesture ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by dalass(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Our senseless lawmakers won't see this
To grow pur economy, we can't keep taking our money out. Forex is in shambles because of their imported taste

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by pasol4real(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

You don’t have time for his nonsense yet you cudnt help quoting him
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by CreekCommando: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
One4me:

You see yourself, IPOB?
You see why the South West is very wary of any alliance with you, in your quest for `actualising Biafra?

Once the North throws you some CARRROT, you begin to miyarn and abuse the South West.

But ask yourself:

- Has teh SW ever murdered Igbos en-masse in the SW?
- Do Igbos live and thrive well in the SW, thsn in any other place in Nigeria?
- Can you do all the things you do and enjoy the freedom you enjoy in the SW, anywhere in the North?
- The Zango Kataf riots that killed hudreds of thousands of IGBOS, WAS BY WHOM AND IT HAPPENED WHERE? Is it the North of SW?
- The burning fo Churches and killng of igbo Priests, is happning where and by whom?
- The Maitasine riots that killed thousands of Igbos was carried out by who and where?
- The eviction notice to vacate the North was given by who?
- The 1966 Coup and then the Civil was sef, was started by which region?

The problem with you igbos is that you dont really know your enemy and friend and that is why you are where you are and will remain there till una borrow sense.
The greatest curse on any human being is not to make their enemies their friend and make their friends, their enemies. It is Finished for that person.
Just kontinue, you hear. Las Las, the North will be the SW for an alliance to deal with you Igbos but they will never form an alliance with you because the hatred they have for you is ten times the hatred you have for Yorubas
. grin
Please, ignore him. He's not Igbo and merely talking for himself. It's cheaper and more durable for Dangote to buy from Enugu than sourcing fairly-used trucks from Yemen through Sudan. It's business sense, not investment and should not cause tribal quarrel. Poor Nigerians quarrel a lot whereas Olakunle carry my spare key while I dey Korea dey arrange my goods for shipment.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.