Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? (7635 Views)

Massive Protest In Igweocha About Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest. Video. / Breaking News: Buhari Seen At Port Harcourt (Igweocha) .Wonders!! / Nnamdi Kanu - It's Obigbo Not Oyigbo, It's Igweocha Not Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? by orisa37: 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
EKO!!!0
Re: Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? by orisa37: 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Eko does not mean anything in Yoruba. what is the Yoruba name of lagos?

EKO EKO EKO OR ARE YOU MAD?
Re: Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Fl3xN3Esses:

[s]
May Irokogbe destroy you and all your lineage the next time you link Esans and Afemais with that dirty, cannibalistic, man-eating tribe from across the Niger. The Yorubas are our brothers and cousins, I dont know why you filthy clowns are always eager to say we're kin to you---WE ARE NOT! I swear, you guys are sick in the head, and I really cant wait until Nigeria splits and you guys can go on your merry deceitful ways, because to be honest youre the worst problem in this country[/s].

Typical yoruba imposter. Look at Esan, Afamia, they don't look like you yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Announces Tax Cut For Businesses in Ondo To Cushion Effect of COVID-19 / Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. / EFCC Arrests Dangote. Charges NERC Boss, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.