Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) (7717 Views)

Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by GiggyJaggi: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
undecided

Oga what your friend did is bad, but what the girl wants to do is even worse , the only thing left is to deny and then proceed to block every means of communications with them .. this is Nigeria, and in our criminal and penal code, it would take a miracle for the girl to be able to prove rape, sex or molestation by you or your friend (as seen by Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos)

[/s]
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
I initially wanted to offer some advice but, this morrafucker deserves jail time. OP needs to be ready to inform the cops if his friend seems serious about MURDER.
Sapphire86:
Finally, I understood quite a bit!!

How high is your friend's emotion that makes him conceive and feel comfortable with murder

Is it that easy and comfortable to shed human blood when it's not as if we are discussing chicken here??

He should have known right from the day he slept with an underage girl, it was a ticking time bomb...

I don't know what else to say, others will advise accordingly

Thou shall not kill! I know there is a lot of lawlessness going on in Nigeria but advise him not to add his preconceived murder to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.