Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (52197 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by horlarjhidey(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
There is massive protest going on in Sagamu now over the killing of assistant captain of Remo Stars football club aka Kaka.

There is confrontation between the youths and the police right now. 2 police dead and 3 protester dead. Details later.

Click below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8rrL1Ijzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvLF5stAFWc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by LosC: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
#EndSARS

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Jimalicoco(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Let him end this criminals in uniform

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes this is nice

We can't continue loosing our young ones ,

Not every one with dread is Yahoo person , some are into football, Music, DJs or entertainment

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by n3xt(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
I do not dread armed robbers like the armed uniformed criminals.

A popular Yoruba adage says “Bi bata ba ro l’aroju, o fe ya ni.”

We don’t want criminals in uniform in our societies again. If government can’t help us, it is time we help ourselves.

#ENDSARS

Update: Sabo, Sagamu Boiling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOj7etskUNE

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by horlarjhidey(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by 72Morale: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Cases like this needs violent decision from the masses because this shiit MUST end in that protest they are doing.

Trust me on that.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Drsayhhidd(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is too bad. I weep for my country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by OnpointDesign(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
shocked

Oboy. This is really escalating quickly.

4 dead already?
Geeez

12 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Slawormir: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice move
Don't you ever allow any fuckker to search you phone

We are beginning to grow balls in this nation

The beginning of the end is imminent
And a cataclysmic revolution is close

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by aminusodiq(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
SARS has done more harm dan good.
Sadly our president is deaf!!!! If not, All dis should av been history by now considering d atrocities dus miscreants hav caused!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Creamz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sad that those who are suppose to protect us are those killing us. If those who are suppose to enforce the law break it themselves, it just shows that we have a very long way to go. If I were there, I would have joined them in protesting

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Despite the massive outcry against SARS,tyrant Buhari still keeps them.
I'm glad Buhari's wickedness is going round,this one is no longer a matter of wailer or 5 % .
RIP footballer

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sars and fulani herdsmen dey drag death toll scores for Nigeria. God abeg just blow the trumpet cry

15 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by sylve11: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
I just want to live my ways right so I won't incarnate again into this bondage called Nigeria; perhaps, a more saner clime shall I reincarnate into. I know it's not easy to live right, but I'm trying my best. Seems bad bad things are are associated with the black race.
God Almighty please help Your children.

Journey well Kaka sad cool

7 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by FuckMyndd44: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fvck SARS

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Toscarel:
these Lagos boys no try, them for beat that SARS officer blue black before them come to collect am

They aren't Lagos boys. Incidence happened in Shagamu, Ogun State. I trust Lagos boys.

SARS shouldn't add to the big problems we already face and are still fighting in this country... One order can stop these guys.

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Toscarel: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
these Lagos boys no try, them for beat that SARS officer blue black before them come to collect am

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Tonyspecial(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
F
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ezebunafo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Na wao
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Kpilo101: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
May the soul of Tuyamiyu rest in PEACE. Police brutality is real. You will not beleive untill it happens to you, a friend or a family member.
The govt. Need to act now....

25 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
#End SARS

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by hefelove(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Is it just me or I no kuku dey see results of all this protest. After all the shout shout things are still the same
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dayodragon: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm glad they protested this way because if they don't, same will be repeated again..

16 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ebujany(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nigeria needs revolution

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.