Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (52232 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by vezycash(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
72Morale:
Cases like this needs violent decision from the masses because this shiit MUST end in that protest they are doing.

Trust me on that.

Carry knife and bottle to a gun fight?

Even army with guns ran when faced with more modern weapons.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:

Ahah, mumu, Fulani herdsmen doing vigilante in ur village, raping ur mothers everyday, who is at the receiving end? They killed millions of ur grandfather's in 1967 who is at d receiving ends?

Your fathers are now crawling just to b allowed to live in the north.

Mind u, Boko Haram was killing ppl like chicken during ur mumu saviour Jonathan regime, SARS killed, Soldier kill, police killed, what were u able to do about it?

Put ur father as the President of Nigeria today nd SARS will still kill, nothing u can abt it. Now face front nd go sell ur gala small boy.

You'll get well soon I assure you that, AMOTEK Is ur saviour isn't it?? Even with ur Amotek see how fulani they play ur fathers, see how m0r0n ur people are, tell ur daddy in Aso Rock to let us go and see how you'll suffer in the hand of Fulanis.. You this gargantuanism
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Bukky244: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
aminusodiq:
SARS has done more harm dan good.
Sadly our president is deaf!!!! If not, All dis should av been history by now considering d atrocities dus miscreants hav caused!!!

Your president is comatose. Abba Kyari is your presindent. Won yi ma pa gbogbo yin las las.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You'll get well soon I assure you that, AMOTEK Is ur saviour isn't it?? Even with ur Amotek see how fulani they play ur fathers, see how m0r0n ur people are, tell ur daddy in Aso Rock to let us go and see how you'll suffer in the hand of Fulanis.. You this gargantuanism
U sef knw na, we no b mate, in everything Yoruba is ur fada. If we wanna let Biafra be today we know what to do, all what ur whole tribe has been clueless about which makes ur saviour Nnamdi KANU flee like a coward dat he is, we want u to suffer well nd u won't av any stupid Biafra, u wanna rely on SS oil, ole.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:

U sef knw na, we no b mate, in everything Yoruba is ur fada. If we wanna let Biafra be today we know what to do, all what ur whole tribe has been clueless about which makes ur saviour Nnamdi KANU flee like a coward dat he is, we want u to suffer well nd u won't av any stupid Biafra, u wanna rely on SS oil, ole.

We no be mate, kikikikiki why depending on our natural resources here then, without us who're you the ZOO... We're the one feeding you and yet you wan die upon our resources .. AFONJA leading in corruption
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Any state that voted Buhari should enjoy
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

We no be mate, kikikikiki why depending on our natural resources here then, without us who're you the ZOO... We're the one feeding you and yet you wan die upon our resources .. AFONJA leading in corruption
mention d natural resources that u av in SE nyamiri. Ewu Anambra.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by chubinwa(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is an amazing movement. I mean, we can't continue to lose our youths by these criminals in sheep clothing. it's appalling and it has to end now. #endsarsnow!!!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by airminem(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Felixamos:
Mad fool...
Let me give you something to cry about grin

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:
mention d natural resources that u av in SE nyamiri. Ewu Anambra.

Maybe you should consult ur zoo President
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Maybe you should consult ur zoo President
Empty brain, u don't even knw what u av in ur region. Well u av nothing, nd let me remind u, u ar an animal coz u reside in a zoo too.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:
Empty brain, u don't even knw what u av in ur region. Well u av nothing, nd let me remind u, u ar an animal coz u reside in a zoo too.

Becuz you're asking silly question.. Maybe your brain needs to be rapair..

Even Nursery 1 student will answer your silly question

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by harakiri(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is a welcome development. At least there is a bit of reaction from the public.

That being said the corpse of that officer and the DPO should have been on the front page by know. The DPO's are the main culprits.

@ Southerners attacking themselves on social media...the biafran war ended before some of uour parents were born. We will need each other when we finally break as a country excluding the north.

Get off your high horse and smell the coffee.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by StreetFight: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

You are very stupid for this nonsensical write up

I think you are referring to your grandfather.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by StreetFight: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

WHY PROTESTING?

Abi APC No WIN Sagamu 2015

sai baba until 2030

Yes, APC won Sagamu in 2015. In 2023, APC will still win Sagamu. You can then go and die.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Becuz you're asking silly question.. Maybe your brain needs to be rapair..

Even Nursery 1 student will answer your silly question
Exact way dumb ppl use to behave, once they don't have answer they resort to insult. Dull guy. That's ur nickname from today. Dull Igbo Boy
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2020
StreetFight:

I think you are referring to your grandfather.

Fool. ...you'll get what you're looking for ...just pray its not from me cause I'll make it bloody ,
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Dareal90s:

Exact way dumb ppl use to behave, once they don't have answer they resort to insult. Dull guy. That's ur nickname from today. Dull Igbo Boy

Who started the insultive words?? Maybe you go back and check... Don't tell me you're now pained
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Who started the insultive words?? Maybe you go back and check... Don't tell me you're now pained
Lol, a Yoruba boy can't ever b pained by any trash from an Igbo boy, u knw dat. We r still ur papa in everything, to make hunger not kill u we allow u come to SW so u can b something in life. Isiewu grin
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dareal90s:

Lol, a Yoruba boy can't ever b pained by any trash from an Igbo boy, u knw dat. We r still ur papa in everything, to make hunger not kill u we allow u come to SW so u can b something in life. Isiewu grin
You know what

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ogbonti: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hypocrit:
so, you want to solve a problem by creating another problem? It seems you dont even read news coming from the US. Na wa o for u o...

I do not have to read news coming from the US - I live in the US and yes some stuff like mass shooting do happen once in a while

BUT think about this my brother

from the stats - in 2017 alone - an average of 4.43 people in every 100,000 people died from gun related violence in the USA
when you compare the population of the US which is approx 300 million people - you will see that those isolated mass shootings is statistically insignificant compared to developing countries like El Salvador or even black nations like Jamaica - as posted here for your review

come to think of it- do we have the stats to back up the killings going on in the country today because Nigerians do not have the means to protect themselves? all the armed robberies and assassinations going on? so why should Nigerians perpetually live in fear of the criminals- why should ordinary Nigerians always be at the mercy of killers?

Hoodlums who are not even qualified to be domestic staff breaks into a house, rapes the wife and daughters before the man of the house, humiliates him - slaps him, spits on him - dehumanize the family - steal their money - forces the wife and daughters to perform MouthAction on - release sperms on the wife's face and ask her to swallow it while the husband is watching - eat the food in the refrigerator and watch their hands on the body of the family - all that nonsense - and - sometimes kill one or 2 members of the family for fun before they walk away

tell me - what is that man who witnessed that living for? NIGERIANS NEED TO DEMAND GUN RIGHTS - the fear or hatred for guns by Nigerians is the reason why there is so much insecurity in the land - when robbers, herdsmen, assassins and kidnappers know you have equal or more fire power than they do - will they no think twice before robbing your house?? the bad guys will always find a way to get guns illegally - it is the good guys who are restricted from protecting their own lives - THINK ABOUT IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.