Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (52201 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Hypocrit: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
ogbonti:

no need for God to blow the trumpet - there is dire need for every Nigerian to have a gun -

you will see how everybody will live in peace and harmony

the body wey dey catch criminals for naija is because people dont own guns like the USA

Nigerians need to be fully armed - period! There is too much evil in the land to have less than 0.005% of Nigeria fully armed (1M out of 200M)

of this 0.005% are members of the Nigerian armed forces - armed robbers - terrorists - private security organizations and private citizens

THIS IS GROSSLY INSUFFICIENT - that is why crime is everywhere
so, you want to solve a problem by creating another problem? It seems you dont even read news coming from the US. Na wa o for u o...
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Wesely01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
horlarjhidey:
There is massive protest going on in Sagamu now over the killing of assistant captain of Remo Stars football cl9ub aka Kaka.

There is confrontation between the youths and the police right now. 2 police dead and 3 protester dead. Details later.

Click below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8rrL1Ijzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvLF5stAFWc

When you see any SARS on illegal job, the way you came out now. Make sure you all attack them in these numbers then we are building a better society for yourself.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by kiddkash(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
majamajic:
Yes this is nice

We can't continue loosing our young ones ,

Not every one with dread is Yahoo person , some are into football, Music, DJs or entertainment
or some just like the hairstyle. it is not police that will tell someone the kinda hairstyle they can have
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Kuficking: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by idahme(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
What surprises me the most is that the police claim that the minimum qualification for entry is SSCE certificate but more than half of the junior officers can't do simple reading. Is it their use of spoken English ? Minus 1 or their adherence to the rule of engagement? Your answer is as good as mine. They are nothing to write home about, Nigerian police is a total disgrace. I weep for this nation, our so called leaders are not helping matters at all in helping to reform these criminals in uniforms...

oviexcels:
a policeman searched my bag in a commercial tricycle, he saw my ID cards, saw crimping tool and other tool, but picked up my computer and said where is the receipt, other passengers got angry and was shouting at him "can't you see his ID and other tools to convince you of who he is" he now asked them "where the ID card" they showed him he took the ID to his boss and asked "oga this one Na watin" the boss said "give him let him go" he now said "he get laptop ooo" the boss still said make Him dey go" then I knew that there is a very big problem.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by cosef: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Let them kill every SARS official they can find there. SARS should be banned indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Honestly I feel sorry for those still leaving in Nigeria

Honestly if I have my way today, I wld leave immediately.

Sickenin!!!!!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Mrtaye: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:

And you cannot play footbal if you don't have dread locks and tatoos. You cannot be a good musician without dread locks and tatoos. And you cannot be a good DJ whithout dread locks and tatoos. SARS are animals that should all be locked up in the zoo, however looking like criminals with scary dread locks and tatoos will not be tolerated in our society.

Shut up
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by idahme(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Guy putting on anything like you mentioned those not make one a criminal dreadlocks, tattoos etc does not make any look like criminals. Nigeria is a secular state and it's constitution is clear on the rights of citizens, I will never be part of those who will aprobate and reprobate at the same time. Section 33 through 40 is so clear on fundamental Human Rights. The law enforcement agents should be the ones to protect and ensure everyone enjoys these rights without fear. There is nothing wrong of anyone chooses to dress in dreads or put on a tattoo, it should never be use as a reason to arrest any innocent Nigerians.... It's high time stringent measures are put in place by those in authority to check the menace.... This isn't good for our reputable.

kiss
StreetFight:

And you cannot play footbal if you don't have dread locks and tatoos. You cannot be a good musician without dread locks and tatoos. And you cannot be a good DJ whithout dread locks and tatoos. SARS are animals that should all be locked up in the zoo, however looking like criminals with scary dread locks and tatoos will not be tolerated in our society.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
WE WARNED YOU AS BIAFRANS NOT TO VOTE FOR MR MUHAMMADU BUHARI, YOU IGNORED... SEE THE BAD EFFECTS, MIND YOU THIS IS JUST THE FOUNDATION
Shut up Mr warner bros, that has been ur motto we warned u, who ar u warning?

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dareal90s(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
WE WARNED YOU AS BIAFRANS NOT TO VOTE FOR MR MUHAMMADU BUHARI, YOU IGNORED... SEE THE BAD EFFECTS, MIND YOU THIS IS JUST THE FOUNDATION
Shut up Mr warner bros, that has been ur motto we warned u, who ar u warning? Do u mean SARS/Police won't kill even if its Jonathan that's on sit or if it's Atiku that wins d election? Lack of education is eating deep into u Igbo's. Ode

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by cosef: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
seborrhic:
The police killed that innocent boy just because they wanted to extort him.
The DP0 should be sacked,the commissioner redeployed and the policemen that were directly involved charged for manslaughter.

No, this is just the usual "we are on top of the situation" garbage. That community need to sustain the protests and kill every SARS official they can lay their hands on. A risiing star of their community who would have for a club in Europe and brought development to his land was killed because SARS criminals were looking for a cheap chap to extort. SARS will have to pay, with their lives if possible, since Buhari have sworn they must continue their impunity on hapless southerners.

Let that community must sustain the anti-SARS protest, let it spread to other communities and let the revolution begin. This is how great civilizations were built, through civil defense. Something must give must way. Reform SARS will no longer be acceptable. It is either EndSARS or face disobedience from the citizens.

The people must now take the law into their hands. E pa gbogbo awon SARS.

3 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
imam07:
You are mad.
I don't believe you until you show me a report sir.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Bayoibee: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Make all d youths just come out in every state and block every highways for days till these bastards are disbanded, they have no purpose anymore other than looking for who to extort 50-100k from daily. As a young guy everyday I’m always scared to walk on the street because I feel anytime these bastards will pull up force me into their van beat me then drive me all around extort me then dump me anywhere..which kind life be this..

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
The way we waist life in this country is very annoying, even animals in the jungle do not kill themselves the way humans beans in Nigeria do.

Bola146 i am still waiting for you to refound my money
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by ofiko123(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by cosef: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
tommy589:
Police should abandon Sagamu right now or they will pay with their lives. This a town with history of violent protest and it will not end well for police men and their families.
I witnessed Sagamu riots in the past.

Sagamu youths should block every entrance and escape route. No policeman must escape, customs, police, SARS have killed more people in that community than Ebola and lassa fever.

No SARS officer should leave there alive. All those fayawo should bring out their guns, SARS must pay. This is the only thing that FG responds to violence. It should be sustained and spread to all other communities. Let that blood be spilled now for tomorrow's gain.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Damsman10(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
airminem:
sad This is sad sad Am sad sad I wonder how is beloveth GIRLFRIEND will be feeling by now. She might even be giving some dude head-mouthaction. Rip star.

Well it takes one to know one.

#EndSars
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Kulikuli12: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even if they #ENDSARS today the ordinary police will step up to the game of checking phones and harassing anyone with laptop, dreadlocks and tattoo undecided

#ENDSARS
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Damsman10(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:

e be like say ths one don send application letter to Sars e con dey warm up. You need to have a sincere encounter with those guys and you will realize calling them animals is being nice.

Those guys are Hungry Vipers, clueless and uneducated and must be stopped at all cost.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by izibili44: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
You all have done well.enough is enough.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Bluffly: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
WalkerMichael:

They aren't Lagos boys. Incidence happened in Shagamu, Ogun State. I trust Lagos boys.

SARS shouldn't add to the big problems we already face and are still fighting in this country... One order can stop these guys.
Look at your mouth like Lagos boys
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by pacespot(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
#EndSARS #KillSARS

Nobody is safe in this country as long as you are young.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by pacespot(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
But what is the role of traditional leaders like obas, emirs and obis, in this country? All of them have kept mute to police brutality except some times when emirs will say something about the almajiri. But obas in Yorubaland have contributed nothing to resolve the crisis, but if it is time of elections they will be everywhere sharing money and accepting luxurious gifts like cars from politicians.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bluffly:

Look at your mouth like Lagos boys

Where's the lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.