Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (64624 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by realstars: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Special anti robbery squad, who are the robbers in this case, revolution is here.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by olaniyilukman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
We are indeed in a disorganized and lawless society... How could a security whom the Constitution conferred on to protect the lives and properties now turn to horror who suck blood of whom he to protect... #REVOLUTIONNOW
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Kenneth10110(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

Ah you claim he his into yahoo codedly because he drives a car walai oloribu ni e
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by NorthernSerene(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
juwoonn:

You're mad.
Don't worry SARS go do am come your side IJN.
Na den you go dey find sympathizers.
Idiot.

Modified:
The first car I used was a gift from my dad. So, because the pay from my job wouldn't make me afford that kind of car then, SARS have the right to shoot at me and call me a yahoo boy?
Walahi...you're mad
Honestly, SARS are acting above the law. 99.8 % of SARS personals are currupted, cruel and dangerous. #MayWeBeSaved

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Jilingori: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
a step at a time make you that gentle man

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Jilingori: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
reach for greater heaght

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Orokojasper(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

Very senseless post...... in fact you must be a very heartless person
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Kenneth10110(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Which 500,000 monthly? 500,000 that will take them 6 months to pay? I'm sure they are owing him heavily and have no intentions of paying him anytime soon. You don't know what happens in the npfl

Oloribu e be like you be officer no wonder una dey dirty
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by neemike(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
[code][/code]endsars
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Why not just keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say , where is it written in the constitution that dreadlock, tatoo, or wearing designers, lookin fresh is a crime. please quote the section or sub out.
Lets even assume the boy is a yahoo what does the constitution stipulate for internet crimes ... is it death penalty even if its death penalty what right does Fsars have to pass judgement without a fair trial in any court of jurisdiction.
Oga that it took you old age to acquire certain things doesnt mean very successful young man out is a yahoo boy, people like you need to be enlightened its not only yahoo people do online .. there other legit businesses (freelancers)... i have friends that made cool millions from bitcoin in those sweet days .. that i can do my business online from the comfort of my home does not violate any law, The number of times police visited my house i was luck to embrass n school them buh will everyone be luck. am not against police doing there job, buh enforcement should be done within the confines of the constitution, backup with proper investigation. if you living ok & fresh as a youth in nigeria even if you like wear ur daddy cloths police wil harass you ...naa today

2 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by cjudy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You're something else. I know you're a police officer but your doom will come one day
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by fencewireman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its only Nigeria that police use iron bullet against protester instead of rubber bullet.

What kind of country is this?
Citizen are being kill like chicken, no justice to unjust killing.
Police will issue negative press statement to justify killing.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Danieosamede(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

i pray they locate you and your houseH

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by mysticwarrior(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is becoming embarrassing
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by upower123(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

you be idiot.. Animal

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Bobosneh: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
juwoonn:

You're mad.
Don't worry SARS go do am come your side IJN.
Na den you go dey find sympathizers.
Idiot.

Modified:
The first car I used was a gift from my dad. So, because the pay from my job wouldn't make me afford that kind of car then, SARS have the right to shoot at me and call me a yahoo boy?
Walahi...you're mad
leave him jare bro he is one of those werey alasho. he the dead guy is a brother or cousin to him he will know how it feels in the body.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Donbosco46: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hotzone:
MUmu people....all sagging yahoo yahoo and 9jabetas gang with pineapples hairstyle.....mtchweew!!!

U don ear sey reasonable youths dey reason with SARS?
Mumu which one be reasonable youths?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Urchman200: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Most of u condemning SARS today pray and praise them when they were killing unarmed ipob protesters, injustice to one is a treat to justice to all.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by mysticwarrior(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

justifying the killing of this young man and others who have been murdered in the hands of this criminals without following law enforcement procedures is wrong, braking the law to enforce the law is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oh God, save your children.
Why are lives being wasted on a daily in Nigeria.
This is so sad, tragedy upon tragedy.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Ucee1999: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nigeria, a terrible shíthole.

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Kingugo100: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
I can see that you're a blood sucking demon, you're happy and celebrating the killing of your fellow man. God how can be living in the same country with a vamp like this? That same Sars that has been doing a great job will kill every male born in your family for generations to come...

LordAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
It took the wisiness of entire Yellowbar men to know the foolishness of one single Igbo man (NK) they should just bow their heads in shame and apologies to the man and Admit that Nigeria is indeed a zoo...
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Fa44me: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

In Nigeria life is very Cheap

Unfortunately l am not a salary earner. But you money will be paid through cashew sales.

Do you know I give cheap loans?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Idboyostic(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

so because he drives an SUV, he is a yahoo boy undecided or because you are in pains and getting frustrated that things are not working in your ways and you getting of age. Well, from your post, you might just end up poor because you are far from exposure.

So, because he is a player in a local team....he can't combine a business or skills that will fetch him more than enough compared to what he is been paid at his club?

Well, change your thinking and don't die a bitter person.

5 Likes

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dhardy09: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

SARS will locate you and your family then you will witness what alot of family members have gone through the hands on SARS and all the sorrows and lives lost will also happen to you in Jesus Name
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by SciLab: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Continue the protest, go to the police station and demand the murderous SARS bastard be handed over to you else you'll burn them. Return fire for fire. Dem no plenty reach!

There must be no peace for SARS until common sense reigns.

Enough!

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by cydophobia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
No place like home indeed.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by willyjacs(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

u be ode I swear..
Can u define being responsible?
With una backwards nd absurdity in reasoning wey una just carry de drag us backwards.

So yahoo yahoo now has its uniform looks?
Hairstyles now define criminality??
Rubbish!!!

And about his SUV, u really lack enlightenment.
the least salary in NPFL is 150k incase u dunno.

Before u come out spewing jargons next time, do research to avoid self-embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.