Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video) (260 Views)

See The Way Buhari Was Looking At Teni Big Breast In Abuja / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Teni’s London concert came quite alive after a man took the opportunity to propose to his girlfriend.

A lovestruck Nigerian man took his opportunity well after bending the knee to propose to his girlfriend at Teni’s billionaire concert in London.

The scene played out in front of a packed crowd who came to watch the musician perform.

The man was not disappointed as he got a yes from the girlfriend identified as Elizabeth, even though the guy almost finish Teni’s time on proposal, it was an unforgettable moment for the newly engaged love birds.

Teni took to her social media page to share the clip.

She wrote:

“He proposed to her at my show last night!! She’s about to be somebody’s wife �

“#MARRY I’m excited I got to witness this proposal last night. I wish them a happy married life together ❤️❤️❤️ �: @ms_okiki”

Hit link below to watch the hilarious video
https://razorblogger.xyz/2020/02/24/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-tenis-billionaire-concert-in-london-video/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video) by chatinent: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
When will you marry? This year, next year or never?

(1) (Reply)

Best Floral Gift Ideas For Your Partner / ''corona Lock Down'' - Army Man Kills Youth In Delta State, Youths Retaliate ''w / Share Your Blind Date Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.