Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers (7486 Views)

VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers / Telegram App Now Support Free Basics On 9mobile And Airtel Networks / Whatsapp Is Dead! Telegram App Now Support Free Basics On 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Greatzeus(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nigerians and scam. Yet they go to church and mosque oh,who is deceiving who? God cannot be mocked. I have never scammed any man or woman in my life and I will never ever. Karma is real,and it comes in different shapes,colours and sizes. None of you will go Scot free after defrauding people of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by OneKinGuy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Telegram is still one of the best social apps to get lots of info and stuffs. To avoid scammer, Just block when you see one.
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Akinbolabrown00: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Well it depends on the group you join...I still use telegram till date...I only follow groups abouts techs and cracking...I get unlimited free login for paid Vpn,Netflix accounts , antivirus accounts,moded games,and so many more.. when you follow the Indians in telegram...I bet u wont wanna delete the app

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Nancy1986: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
The same platform is in WhatsApp too
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by akmaldini(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Akinbolabrown00:
Well it depends on the group you join...I still use telegram till date...I only follow groups abouts techs and cracking...I get unlimited free login for paid Vpn,Netflix accounts , antivirus accounts,moded games,and so many more.. when you follow the Indians in telegram...I bet u wont wanna delete the app

Bros, abeg add me for those group. I don't mind if you share the links on telegram
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by ECBlogger: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Telegram is not a scam app. The users made it so. You can stop users from adding you to groups in your settings > privacy area.

Besides scam is also on WhatsApp and everywhere too. You need to apply wisdom

dgitrader:
Once upon a great app. I wanted to use the app after about several weeks absent, but to my surprise I found myself in over 20 scam investment groups.
See for yourself.....

What a waste! I hope people are not still falling for this cheap scams.

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Akinbolabrown00: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
akmaldini:

Add me
Bros, abeg add me for those group. I don't mind if you share the links on telegram
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by bravesoul247(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
I used to like the app till I removed it. Any info I need, I use Tspot and nairaland.
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by ojonugba2014(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
So you don't kwn before
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Rareoil(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
I only use them for downloading TV Shows.
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by sleekier(m): 5:33am On Feb 24, 2021
I wish I had seen this earlier.

I got scammed by Nigerian Crypto Expect on telegram who has over 25000 non genuine members.

I ve been d member for months.
The admin of the group is d Escrow who request for additional #200 on each transaction. Those transactions were going on multiple time, not knowing that its all scam.

I was told to send #10,200 for d Bitcoin.

I sent it to this account First Bank 3167683251 Musa Danjuma (scam).

Immediately I sent it, they started telling me to buy their remaining Bitcoin at a cheaper rate, that was when I started seeing their foul play.

I told d Admin to refund me but he immediately blocked me.

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Lexusgs430: 5:37am On Feb 24, 2021
sleekier:

I got scammed by Nigerian Crypto Expect on telegram who has over 25000 non genuine members.

The admin of the group is d Escrow who request for additional #200 on each transaction. Those transactions were going on multiple time, not knowing that its all scam.

Immediately I sent it, they started telling me to buy their remaining Bitcoin at a cheaper rate, that was when I started seeing their foul play.

Sorry ó.... That's what they do...... It is their way...... If you know a high ranking person at 1st bank, your money would be refunded within 24 hours.......
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Lexusgs430: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2021
sleekier:

They can't even spell expert correctly, so expect a scam...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by yogeshkhetani(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Telegram Groups are unbearable. I have muted all groups.
Can we avoid skipping download images send to each group?
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by KrazyDave16(m): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2021
edoairways:
I was in those group until I left. Telegram is one of the best app I have ever use. Am in over 20 educational groups.The good thing about such groups is that I get to see old messages and files far back to when the group was created.
You know how to navigate the platform unlike some people
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by sleekier(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They can't even spell expert correctly, so expect a scam...... cheesy

Lol
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by sleekier(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Sorry ó.... That's what they do...... It is their way...... If you know a high ranking person at 1st bank, your money would be refunded within 24 hours.......

Thanks.
I wud try
Re: Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers by Jemerson: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2021
yogeshkhetani:
Telegram Groups are unbearable. I have muted all groups.
Can we avoid skipping download images send to each group?

Check your settings

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) / Christmas: Itel Grants Fans' Wishes, Shares Hosehold Items / NEW!!! Get Free 1000MB From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.