Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (74568 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Okuda(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86937909:
The question is 'What is the essence of the cling film?!'

Question unanswered
pray that thing doesnt surround you. its easier to get off chains and handcuffs than on that film.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Cuntface: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
[s][quote author= post=86937909]The question is 'What is the essence of the cling film?!'

Question unanswered [/quote[/s]]
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by maasoap(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

Which attitude. are you saying this is right?
Will they wrap a lowly poor white man from bosnia like that?
If you cant answer then bugger off

You should have spared 5 minutes to educate yourself now. You have Internet connection but too lazy to search

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2020
babzo:

Well done bro! Not everything is racism or tribalism.
If the man is innocent ( duped by an agent or falsely accused by immigration) I hope he gets justice.

But its always good to get the full story or as much as possible before making judgment based on assumptions.

You can help us get the full story. In the meantime, we're commenting based on the information we have at the moment. There is no other way about it, he wasn't being Cooperative. Thanks
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by murphybo(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If the man can get a good lawyer, perhaps he may win a case against them
Which case?
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by einsteine(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Well, all the reported people I’ve seen travelled in passenger class.

Sat next to a woman and her child that were being deported from Houston. Very sad as many people on the flight seems to know her. Very embarrassing.

Maybe it depends on the country deporting them.

The ones I know were deported from Libya, Turkey, China.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Bombastically00:
Only if they can wrap me like this and take me out of Nigeria....

Depends on where to, Bro.....Yemen, Nepal, Myanmar and Laos are countries, too, you know.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by uuzba(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2020
iliyande:
This is not funny but still funny somehow grin why wrapping human being like a luggage?

Lalasticlala
Neither hand nor leg is available for thiefing.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Farki: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Looks like he had to quickly wrap up his trip. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by uuzba(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

1) Violated setbacks

2) Built under high tension wires

3) Let’s define house

For many years this place was just bush.
See these shops made by Tecno at Jakande in Lekki Expressway.
See the powerful high tension NEPA line above all the shops
I was there on Sunday HEHN!!!!
The type of current passing through those lines was MAKING NOISE.
BZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZ
As per this type of electric current can cause cancer or leukemia.

Yet, those TECHNO blocks were all built about 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by eallstar: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, you are so insecure and narrow minded that you believe such thing only happens to black people lol.... unruly/aggressive passengers can be restrained anyway they see fit (for the safety of other passengers). here EDUCATE YOURSELF below so i dont have to do it for you (the exact same thing with white people):
It's a lie
This is movie
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by EgunMogaji2: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
uuzba:

For many years this place was just bush.
See these shops made by Tecno at Jakande in Lekki Expressway.
See the powerful high tension NEPA line above all the shops
I was there on Sunday HEHN!!!!
The type of current passing through those lines was MAKING NOISE.
BZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZ
As per this type of electric current can cause cancer or leukemia.

Yet, those TECHNO blocks were all built about 2 years ago.

Yeah I’m totally unfamiliar with Lagos.

People just like putting themselves in the path of danger.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by tillaman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

So he dies in his sleep and then a new world uproar... Smart thinking brother
honestly I was thinking with my arse when I typed this grin
I guess I typed out of the pity I felt for a fellow Blackman
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Yodexy: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
Wonderful!
I quit smoking because of the idea that i was wasting my time and not my health.
1 cig = 5 minutes
1pack = 100 minutes
1pack per day over a month = 50 hours
It's up to you to decide for what you want to spend this time, plus it tastes and smells awful.
To every reader, stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.

Spamming everywhere with this post.

Should we give you an award for quiting?
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by BlackTrice: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

We can't do that to a white man.
What they did to him is totally wrong
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Innovate07: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, you are so insecure and narrow minded that you believe such thing only happens to black people lol.... unruly/aggressive passengers can be restrained anyway they see fit (for the safety of other passengers). here EDUCATE YOURSELF below so i dont have to do it for you (the exact same thing with white people):

I just knew I will find one self hating black like yourself on this thread. Always quick to defend whites and bring down their own even without knowing the facts. You may not know it and no insults intended but blacks like you are disgrace to your own self because you're already a sell out for no pay.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Broadenyourhori: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
iliyande:
Cameroonian Man Emmanuel Chedjou Traveling To Dubai via #Turkey Arrested By Turkish Immigration For Using Fake Transit Visa Handcuffed, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage Before Being Deported.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1232015560608796677

I am not in support of inhuman treatments. This kind of treatment should not be encouraged. However, some deportees become extremely aggressive towards the officers and as a rule, "its safety first". This could be the officers trying to protect themselves from this man hurting them/himself.

I don't know why some people feel like being deported is being sent to hell fire!. You can only put yourself in a situation like this.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by PCFC(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ha

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by AWFCNAIJA: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
tillaman:
honestly I was thinking with my arse when I typed this grin
I guess I typed out of the pity I felt for a fellow Blackman

grin grin grin

I understand
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Mediarero: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by sylve11: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. cool
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Ronline(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I understand what you’re trying to say but I don’t think it’s applicable here, what I think happened was that, there was no passenger plane going the man’s way but a cargo was available, so they packed him as one grin
I think so..
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Legendguru: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Orpe7(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Probably was a danger to himself and other passengers (na d lie dem go give una be that)
Too Racist a behaviour if u ask me
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by ussv: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
he would not have gotten that treatment if he had concurred an complied. He wanted to resist deportation, Turkey no be US
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Beautyaddy: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is what happens to any human being that is desperately and forcefully trying to resist arrest or compliance to the law enforcers.

They don't want you in their Country...or is it by force

Shameless man.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bombastically00:
Only if they can wrap me like this and take me out of Nigeria....
you are mad for saying that stay where you are all that europe u hv been thinking about its not as u think its they dont love u as a black man they will treat you like trash
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Innovate07:
I just knew I will find one self hating black like yourself on this thread. Always quick to defend whites and bring down their own even without knowing the facts. You may not know it and no insults intended but blacks like you are disgrace to your own self because you're already a sell out for no pay.

you see, problem with people like you is that you always want to make issues as black vs white.... always bringing racism against black people, even when you can clearly see that this person is the one that created that issue by having fake documents and being deported. as much as there are racism in this world, stop being a sissy and claim racism as soon as something doesnt go your way. again, EDUCATE YOURSELF on the issue so i dont have to do it for you. the disgrace here is deluded people who cant accept it when black people are at fault and will bring nonsense BS to validate stupidity..

if any passenger (whether he is black, white, yellow or green) is a threat to the safety of other passengers, let them bundle that bastard like a sausage until the plane reaches its destination safely .

Reference:
Thanks for shutting these naysayers up. Sentiment is the bane of the black man. They will never ask questions or seek facts but jump to support skin. Always race conscious yet complain bitterly at home about systemic and wanton criminality that has made their homes unlivable.
Ausrichie:

Thank you. Tell the fool oh. Inferiority complex dey worry some people.
ArticleBeast:

Thank you. Blacks especially Africans have the worst level of low self esteem.

well said... its the inferiority complex that has colored people cry racism everytime something doesnt go their way. if a white person doesnt like them or does something wrong to them, they will be quick to shout racism, but if that person is black and does the exact same thing to them, they keep quiet and gladly accept it with a smile. its a mental disorder where they believe that, for example, if a white manager fires them, then it "CANT BE" because they were not good at their job, but it "IS" solely because they are black. poor souls!

MikkySexy23:
Not all 'whites' are 'white'.. All these low income countries like Bosnia etc are treated like trash by big countries

stop showing your low self esteem bro... if you have committed an offense, then thats how they will treat you if you dont want to get back on a plane to where you came from....and sadly, many of these criminals have been known to make a scene to not get on the plane back to the hell hole they came from (especially after spending so much money), so they are sometimes drugged so that they can quietly be deported and/or if they make a scene on the plane that can threaten the safety of other passengers (some mad people will rush to plane doors in mid air), they can be bundled like the above.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by ttmacoy: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
In the likes of the US, UK etc definitely, in Turkey I doubt it.

Nickshrapnel:
If the man can get a good lawyer, perhaps he may win a case against them
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Bombastically00(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
aminu114:
you are mad for saying that stay where you are all that europe u hv been thinking about its not as u think its they dont love u as a black man they will treat you like trash
we die here
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by delishpot: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
So turkey now requires transit visa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.