Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Education Is The Key - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Education Is The Key (350 Views)

Debunking The Myth: Education Is Not A Scam / Nigeria Brand Of Education Is A Scam! Read And Criticize / The Key Differences Between A Chauffeur And A Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Is The Key by Cashiousmilli01(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Is education truly the key?, Many people will say no but I disagree with that because, firstly, without education the world will lack technologies.
Secondly, if a person is not learned and he or she travels to another country, he or she will find communication difficult.
So I will advise the teenagers, youths and adults should be serious with their studies. Thank you so much for your time and God bless you.

1 Share

Re: Education Is The Key by blackpanthar: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Cashiousmilli01:
Is education truly the key?, Many people will say no but I disagree with that because, firstly, without education the world will lack technologies.
Secondly, if a person is not learned and he or she travels to another country, he or she will find communication difficult.
So I will advise the teenagers, youths and adults should be serious with their studies. Thank you so much for your time and God bless you.

Oh no .. am ashamed that a Nigerian is saying this. Pls which education is in Nigeria, when universities are using textbook written by dead men and outdated lecturers?

Where lecturers are not in active practice of their Field which they lecture about on campus?

Where students are no longer expecting to apply what they learn from the textbooks in real LIFE?

Where a good number of NYSC corpers are speaking with poor diction?

Where students can pay to upgrade their grades

Where he country is being ruled by people whose certificate we can not find?

What is this negligent statement you are making here... Do you not know that EDUCATION is farrrrr different from SCHOOLING?

Education does not live in schools anymore. It lives in practical books and skill workshops that are based on current demands of industry and society.

Kai, you will tell me how many graduates are working in the same field they went to school and burnt the midnight candles for. Then you want the current breed of teenagers and Marlians to now obey our old traditional system? The same system that made them see their parents in poor states complaining about the government?

Pls think well before you talk to a teenager.
Re: Education Is The Key by Cashiousmilli01(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

Oh no .. am ashamed that a Nigerian is saying this. Pls which education is in Nigeria, when universities are using textbook written by dead men and outdated lecturers?

Where lecturers are not in active practice of their Field which they lecture about on campus?

Where students are no longer expecting to apply what they learn from the textbooks in real LIFE?

Where a good number of NYSC corpers are speaking with poor diction?

Where students can pay to upgrade their grades

Where he country is being ruled by people whose certificate we can not find?

What is this negligent statement you are making here... Do you not know that EDUCATION is farrrrr different from SCHOOLING?

Education does not live in schools anymore. It lives in practical books and skill workshops that are based on current demands of industry and society.

Kai, you will tell me how many graduates are working in the same field they went to school and burnt the midnight candles for. Then you want the current breed of teenagers and Marlians to now obey our old traditional system? The same system that made them see their parents in poor states complaining about the government?

Pls think well before you talk to a teenager.
"Am very sure you are part of Nigeria lazy youth"
Re: Education Is The Key by blackpanthar: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Cashiousmilli01 post=86935128][/quote]

I have 8 major certifications
Graduated before 20 with 2.1
I earn 8 figures but guess what... University was a waste of time, nothing practical....

So stop calling me lazy.

Open your mind

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Singapore / Wise Women Winning. / Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.