Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (31068 Views)

2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by SavageResponse(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Jonathan was not man enough to face Boko Harham. Didn't. want undue stress which is clearly not the attributes of a leader

GEJ's administration was being sabotaged from within
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Raph82(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2020
My major concern right now is how this regime managed to deplete our ECA from over 2bn to 70 m dollars in just few years. This is too ridiculous. Where did they put all d money they borrowed? Where is d loot recovered from the jankoriko's? PMB has a lot of questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by new2naija: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by hisexcellency34: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Exactly my thought. It Buhari had lost, Nigerians will be saying how we wish Buhari is the president..MKO Abiola would have become a worse president if he was allowed to rule

SavageResponse:

It's a good thing he handed over to Buhari so that Nigerians will see with their own eyes that Buhari is not the messiah they thought he was!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by DNSPro: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Meanwhile, it is getting strange that every Tom, Dick.and Harry from this evil party that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation in the first place are now turning to Technical Advisers suddenly.
Criminals that couldn't do anything for a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent people.
That people could not go to their place of worship for over a whole year.
Back then, if you see an ordinary the polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!
They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!
Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities.
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.

Kidnappings, Daily Pipeline Explosions etc were the order of the day.
More of the reason we sent the ineffectual buffon packing.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria.
why not relocate to the North East? undecided
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Meanwhile, it is getting strange that every Tom, Dick.and Harry from this evil party that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation in the first place are now turning to Technical Advisers suddenly.
Criminals that couldn't do anything for a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent people.
Back then, if you see an ordinary the polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be a BOMB!
Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!
They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria.

You’ve done brilliant today.
Go and request for your N3,000 from the BMC HQ in Jabi.
Proud of you bro. May fate run your life like the way Buhari is running this country. Amen!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by lonelydora: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Jonathan was not man enough to face Boko Harham. Didn't. want undue stress which is clearly not the attributes of a leader

Is PMB facing boko haram?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by lonelydora: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2020
SavageResponse:
:

It's a good thing he handed over to Buhari so that Nigerians will see with their own eyes that Buhari is not the messiah they thought he was! angry

Exactly
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Tectono: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Why is he telling us this now? Is he blaming Jonathan? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how you can make excess of N3,000,000 profit per plot from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by jesusbaby28: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Alright story for the gods shocked shocked
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
madridsta007:

You’ve done brilliant today.
May fate run your life like the way Buhari is running this country. Amen!
And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
And may your life be just the way the evil party you support ruled this country for 16 years.
You and your ilks.

If they had done good, PMB won't even be there at the moment.
Hypocrites of the highest order.
Hisssss........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
A war monger and an enemy of democracy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
An enemy of democracy angry
That is exactly who he is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Goldencheese(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Three years more to go under Buhari. God help Nigeria.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by thedio(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
lonelydora:
The moment GEJ shifted that election from February to March in 2015, I knew he will lose.

If he had not handed over to PMB, he would have saved Nigeria a grest lot of issues.

And the funny thing is, nothing would have happened. Nobody will fight any war, we too love life in this country. Nobody wants to die
Yes like Gbagbo
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by proclinician: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Back then, if you see an ordinary the polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

God bless Nigeria.

You mean same people that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by correctguy2010: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Worst could have happen under GEJ if he had won...
=> Nigeria will still pass through recession and we will be regretting APC had not won.
=> Boko Haram will still be terrorising
=> Kidnappers will be on rampage
=> Wailing will still be people's song

=> Either of Buhari or GEJ will still be laughing with each other in Aso Rock

Politician w/o ideology will still be at the affairs of the nation.

Both PDP and APC are endemic/plague to the country, a cancerous organization

PDP is AGENT OF DARKNESS but APC is DARKNESS.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Successlane: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Do you know the world deadliest desease?

Mallam Buhari is...

...True talk.

It's this Mallam that have afflicted looters, haters, terrorists (of all cadres), economic saboteurs with this deadly anti-corruption disease, that they are all

crying and screaming in agony.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

God bless Nigeria.

People sponsoring boko haram are no other than people pampering them. People defending them. People who publicly said that attack on boko haram is attack on the north, meaning boko haram is North. People whom the terrorists named to represent them with Jonathan. We know them and they know themselves.

Doomed country with doomed useless comments from doomed youths.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Josskute(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2020
Wouldn't have made so much difference though
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by digicreator: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmm strange things happening
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by AkuluAmu: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86940256:

That is exactly who he is.
[/s]
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2020
For even saying that, you're supposed to be locked away forever. Public enemy number one. All of them are just looking for ways to stay in the corridor of power forever, no matter the result of their actions and utterances

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by papiwyte(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2020
I pleage to no naija my country

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by AkuluAmu: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86939616:

Kool!

Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
And may your life be just the way the evil party you support ruled this country for 16 years.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........
[/s]
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by AkuluAmu: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86940229:

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........
[/s]
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by MuhammadMiller: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2020
[color=#770077][/color hmmmmm
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Rapmoney(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

(It was that bad!)

(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........

Shut up! Don't dabble into things you know nothing about!!!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Dididrumz(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2020
helinues:
Lies...

Orubebe was the real hero...

"We will not take this results".... With his mouth widely open like Hipps mouth

You just made me to go and download that video again.

Orubebe was a real Hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7OXpLUJ6w
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by wishgit: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Good.
For your foreign ladies wears check my signature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.