Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (31093 Views)

2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by holajeedayy: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
Those who are against our amiable president...

Amotekin terrorists

Ipob miscreants.

you are sick up in ur brain how has your useless herder help nigeria with killing of natives in there ancesral home .....the impart of yoruba as a tribe home and abroad is plus to this thing called nigeria ....if amotekun is a terriorist then it best we have oduduwa and biafra rebuplic ...
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by BlackfireX: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
holajeedayy:
you are sick up in ur brain how has your useless herder help nigeria with killing of natives in there ancesral home .....the impart of yoruba as a tribe home and abroad is plus to this thing called nigeria ....if amotekun is a terriorist then it best we have oduduwa and biafra rebuplic ...

So this had been your plan all along to merge to oust the north... It won't work.

Power stays in the north.... No vacancy ,

With the north block vote and a few here and there votes from your south ,.power stays with the north...

How yorubas and igbos suddenly realized the north is the problem, baffles me, ....

You want power come.and.collect.it... Amoyekun and ipob miscreants
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by supercase1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
SavageResponse:

GEJ's administration was being sabotaged from within
Guy forget that thing,Jonathan na foolish man,if he was man enough he would have put these northerners in their rightful place just as buhari is doing currently to foolish Southerners
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by saxy4c(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aunty biko I did you a mail.
dominique:
We were already slipping into recession towards the last moments of Jonathan's tenure so his re-election wouldn't have prevented it. [b]Naira had dropped from 145 to 220 within the space of about 2 weeks and inflation was already setting in. [/b]He may not have brought in policies that further weakened the naira but there's absolutely no way his government would have been able to prevent the looming recession
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
SavageResponse:

GEJ's administration was being sabotaged from within

Same apply to PMB regime
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
mmsen:

Nonsense. It was the current, useless Mallam who cried that to attack Boko Haram would be a war on the north.

GEJ promised us the same but no show
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
speak for yourself bro
YOUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT

BlackfireX:
Those who are against our amiable president...

Amotekin terrorists

Ipob miscreants.

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Cherez: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Meanwhile, it is getting strange that every Tom, Dick.and Harry from this evil party that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation in the first place are now turning to Technical Advisers suddenly.
Criminals that couldn't do anything for a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent people.
That people could not go to their place of worship for over a whole year.
Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!
They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!
Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities in less than 6 years.
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.
(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

Kidnappings, Daily Pipeline Explosions etc were the order of the day.
More of the reason we sent the ineffectual buffon packing.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
And may your life be just the way the evil party you support ruled this country for 16 years.
You and your ilks.

If they had done good, PMB won't even be there at the moment.
Hypocrites of the highest order.
Hisssss........

Thanks Man!

They said the truth is the right sentence sir.

Don't mind the criminal.
Over 15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong
Oga, it was not PDP who brought BH upon us but the Northern oligarchy, their culture and several years of not building capacity.
The elites were busy looting monies, hardly investing it in their regions but moving these monies abroad while the foreign countries were seizing them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.