Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (31096 Views)

2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by OTayobami(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Jonathan was not man enough to face Boko Harham. Didn't. want undue stress which is clearly not the attributes of a leader

You know that's why they're are saying he has a hand in the boko haram bullprick
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2020
lonelydora:
The moment GEJ shifted that election from February to March in 2015, I knew he will lose.

If he had not handed over to PMB, he would have saved Nigeria a grest lot of issues.

And the funny thing is, nothing would have happened. Nobody will fight any war, we too love life in this country. Nobody wants to die

The last time IBB refused to hand over to Abiola....well, some of the cosnequences of that failure to handover are still afflicting us.And there was a real fear of war.

Welcome to democracy. If the ineffective competitior wins, you hand over and go on. Because if you start imposing leaders because they are 'good' and you know better than the majority...that can serve as the basis for discontent.

People like me that since 1999 haven't seen any good democratic leader in Nigeria...from Obj to Bubu...and whose picks for good leaders since I started voting in 2003 never get elected, (because PDP and APC are the same thing to me, and I won;t ever vote for either) are at least happy to see democracy running smoothly.

If I was in a postion to for example impose Moghalu ., my choice in 2019, as the leader of Nigeria. I won't. Vote is better than 'my opinion'

Democracy has a lot of weaknesses...but dictatorships are far worse. (including the enlightened ones.)

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Chijeep:
Abeg na who dx 1 epp nw

if Buhari put dx 1 4 prison nw dey go say he's 2 wicked.

Dey no go c d time u dey here dey run ur mouth lik soak away ooo...

Okayyyy...kontinu

What's with all the "shorthand" typing??!... This form of laziness is unbecoming.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Memphitz537(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Meanwhile, it is getting strange that every Tom, Dick.and Harry from this evil party that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation in the first place are now turning to Technical Advisers suddenly.
Criminals that couldn't do anything for a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent people.
That people could not go to their place of worship for over a whole year.
Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!
They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!
Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities.
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.
(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

Kidnappings, Daily Pipeline Explosions etc were the order of the day.
More of the reason we sent the ineffectual buffon packing.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
And may your life be just the way the evil party you support ruled this country for 16 years.
You and your ilks.

If they had done good, PMB won't even be there at the moment.
Hypocrites of the highest order.
Hisssss........
30k is working!!!
Month don dey end. Alert go soon enter ya phone!!

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Akpaamunsi: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]:

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
And may your life be just the way the evil party you support ruled this country for 16 years.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss.......[/s].

Shut up kid

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by angelicwing: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I remembered Orubebe also did same and you have the same facial expression
Rhino Topsy has finally gone insane. A betrayal and stupid politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by olisaEze(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Audio interview

Will 'video interview' appease u?

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Okuda(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Worst could have happen under GEJ if he had won...
=> Nigeria will still pass through recession and we will be regretting APC had not won.
=> Boko Haram will still be terrorising
=> Kidnappers will be on rampage
=> Wailing will still be people's song

=> Either of Buhari or GEJ will still be laughing with each other in Aso Rock

Politician w/o ideology will still be at the affairs of the nation.

Both PDP and APC are endemic/plague to the country, a cancerous organization

how would we have passed thorugh recession? He was already president for 6yrs. explain your stand properly.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by adelaja70(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
madridsta007:

You’ve done brilliant today.
Go and request for your N3,000 from the BMC HQ in Jabi.
Proud of you bro. May fate run your life like the way Buhari is running this country. Amen!
May fate run your LIFE the way PDP Governments run this country for 16 years, AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by adelaja70(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Memphitz537:

30k is working!!!
Month don dey end. Alert go soon enter ya phone!!
He said the truth Bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by batstan(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

Meanwhile, it is getting strange that every Tom, Dick.and Harry from this evil party that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation in the first place are now turning to Technical Advisers suddenly.
Criminals that couldn't do anything for a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent people.
Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!
They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!
Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities in less than 6 years.
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.
(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........
You are spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
batstan:

You are spot on.
Thanks Man!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by michoim(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Are you the electorate that voted Buhari in 2015? What a stupidity & pride of a high order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Starhearts: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:
First, Bode George

Now Ebenezer Babatope.

Who next?

Chief Femi Fani-kayode
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by AkuluAmu: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86942201:

Thanks Man!
[/s]
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86939616:

Kool!

(It was that bad!)

Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities in less than 6 years.

God bless Nigeria.

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........

Thanks Man!

They said the truth is the right sentence sir.

Don't mind the criminal.
Over 15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong
But your useless apc has taken over nah...is pdp still stealing the billions? Even when the criminal pdp denied that the girls were kidnapped the whole world eventually knew they lied same way your useless apc is fooling it's brainwashed supporters that boko haram has been defeated. Both your apc, pdp and politicians are all thieves and liars. One day all of you will be exposed beyond what you can defend and the blood of the innocent which you people are shedding will cry on your heads

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hypocrisy and lying is their trademarks.
Ignore them as your signature signifies.
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okuda:

how would we have passed thorugh recession? He was already president for 6yrs. explain your stand properly.

Oil prices were falling from April 2014 onwards.The era of oil being above $100 and above was at an end.

By January 2015, NOI was already warning that whoever won the elections, prepare for recession.

There was going to be a recession. It was how the government was going to respond to the recession that was the point.

GEJ, who was depleting the reserves, even with high oil prices, would have just been as bad as Bubu...who at least deserves some credit for raising our reserves(which are now falling again because oil is still too low).

Either way, what was needed was removal of oil subsides, to start with. We refused, we kept on sharing money, and so on. That's why APC has failed...and why PDP would have failed if they won.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nadio2019: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I remembered Orubebe also did same and you have the same facial expression

Orubebe and Babatope saw the picture of the future clearer than Jonathan who till today has no political conviction.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Starhearts:

Chief Femi Fani-kayode

That one is a leaking tap. He can never stop yapping.

He's not in their league.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nadio2019:

Orubebe and Babatope saw the picture of the future clearer than Jonathan who till today has no political conviction.

They saw the future that they would never be able to loot with such open brazenness anymore.

That the looting machine is moving to another party.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okuda:

If you are broke, noting will save you if you lose your job or business broke down.
Expert have predicted the situation, even worse for Nigeria prior to 2015. As at the moment Nigeria is still broke, not a rich country
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Chijeep(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

What's with all the "shorthand" typing??!... This form of laziness is unbecoming.
not evry1 use phone prediction typing like u.
abeg manage ur zone
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by mmsen: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Jonathan was not man enough to face Boko Harham. Didn't. want undue stress which is clearly not the attributes of a leader

Nonsense. It was the current, useless Mallam who cried that to attack Boko Haram would be a war on the north.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by kollinz1234(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
FuckMyndd44:
Rare picture of Nigerians under Buhari

Btw, Buhari is the one standing
this your Monica na wa o
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okuda:

We were already slipping into recession towards the last moments of Jonathan's tenure so his re-election wouldn't have prevented it. Naira had dropped from 145 to 220 within the space of about 2 weeks and inflation was already setting in. He may not have brought in policies that further weakened the naira but there's absolutely no way his government would have been able to prevent the looming recession
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by Organs(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
We have a long way to go in this country. Imagine, this idiot saying openly that GEJ should not hand over in an election he lost because of personal interests, and the haters if Buhari will agree and see that talk as correct talk. Na wah �
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
adelaja70:

May fate run your LIFE the way PDP Governments run this country for 16 years, AMEN.

Hahaha! Fate doesnt run my life, Jesus does! wink
You want to know Him too?
I wanted to respond to you, but realised that I never "mentioned" you in my tag.
So I'll let this slide and respond to the fellow I tagged.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86940229:

And another Amen!
A Big Amen.
You and your ilks.

Hisssss........

LOL.
I love the way you wrote Amen.
THe beautiful thing is that I never supported any government for 16 years. I am not sure my Nairaland account is up to 16 years grin grin grin
I was a big critic of those governments.
So say your "Amen" and go. Which you have done.
Dont forget to collect your N3000 from the BMC office in Jabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.