Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,202 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God (354 Views)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God by gistclinic: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Almighty and everlasting God, giver of all good things,All desires are known to you and from you no secret  are hid,Cleanse the thoughts of  my heart by the inspiration of your Holy Spirit.
Lord your words  says You know the way that  I take 
And when you  has tried me I shall come  forth as pure gold (Job 23:10) 
Cause me not to go back from your commandments , Make me to esteem your word more than my necessary food,
Therefore I shall decree a thing  and it shall be established. 

I knock on the door of this day 25th February 2020, I command the door of 25th February 2020 to open for you now in the name of Jesus.
Doors of favor, blessings, riches and wealth, good news,
testimonies open for you today, good doors open for you today in the name of Jesus. Amen

Today I decree and declare that you shall have your delight in the Lord, Because the Almighty is your defence you shall be blessed with plenty
Thy light shall shine upon your ways ,and there shall be the lifting up of your head
Father today I decree and declare that you will perform that  thing that is appointed for them according to Job. 8:7. "Though my beginning was small, yet my latter end shall be greatly increased".
I decree and declared this in Jesus name. Amen

For daily Prophetic prayers and personal prayers join this WhatsApp group....For daily prayers,Bible study and personal prayers join this WhatsApp group... https:///BDa0AHTCCf0F9Utqd6wnUP
Re: Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God by gistclinic: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
God never fail
Re: Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God by gistclinic: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
God never fail
Re: Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God by gistclinic: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2020
God is good
Re: Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God by gistclinic: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2020
God is great

(1) (Reply)

How Pastors Become Super Rich / Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works? / Super Clean Newly Arrived Black Volkswagen Caravelle 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.