Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest (8570 Views)

NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by AnonPoet: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2020
I am told of a planned protest by my party and i must express my disapproval.
Reports reaching me is that the planned protest is actually a plot to cause instability and unrest in the state.

The recent activities of my party supporters in the state reveals that the intentions of these young people is not to have a peaceful protest but an opportunity to revenge, destroy houses and properties belonging to members of the other party in the state, disrupt business activities, loot stores and shops, harass their owners and all those going about their lawful businesses, interrupt school activities and shot down every means of transportation in and out of the state.

They have purposed to go to any length to distort the peace Bayelsans have enjoyed since the inauguration of Senator Douye Diri and his deputy.

Though a member of APC Bayelsa, I must state here that supporters of my party have shown times without number that they are violence prone and must therefore be stopped.

Bayelsans including my humble self have long accepted the outcome of the elections and normalcy has since been restored until the announcement of this planed protest.

These youths are already sounding drums of war and the good and peace loving people of Bayelsa are becoming apprehensive.

I therefore use this opportunity to call on the security agents to look deeper as their custom is to see the true intent of the APC Bayelsa supporters and avert the impending episode of violence.

This is also a call on the APC leadership both at the national and state level to behave responsibly and call their supporters to order.

Bayelsa is peaceful and the people prefer it so. I expect that my party leaders should follow the peaceful path and seek redress at the appropriate quarters and not the way of violence.

I remain Independent Famgbei, APC member, Southern Ijaw LGA.

https://leaders.ng/drums-of-war-in-bayelsa-apc-planned-protest-by-independent-famgbei/

2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Architectben34(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Too much brouhaha over this gubernatorial something

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by paulchineduN(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
APC have reduced everything to hostility. Everything has become war in Nigeria polity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by wwwihy: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Protest is part of democracy

Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.-William Faulkner

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality- Desmond Tutu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Nteogwuija(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Isn't there an ongoing review in court, why can't they just wait for the court's decision rather than organize an immature protest?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Schedulee: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Accept defeat and move on biko
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Kingpele(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
grin
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by benisaac67(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
The center can no longer hold for Apc... How are the mighty fallen. Smh
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by id4sho(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
ZOMBIES, OWN GOAL ISSA GOAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by hisexcellency34: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Protest kee them there! I thought they condemned PDP for protesting over Imo judgment??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Nltaliban(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
E
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Profkomolafe(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Democratization process VS Judiciary
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by baysherpsyche: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2020
The one that they did that resulted in wanton destruction of property is not enough.
Na dem sabi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by fergie001: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
The writer has said it all.....
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Protest for what exactly?

Have they not been stealing from Nigerians since?
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by RZArecta(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
APC always exhibiting their violence tendencies at any given opportunity, that's how they packed bunch of jobless abokis to protest Bayelsa supreme court judgement at Odili's house cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Slawormir: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by Reggaeboy: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Yea

Let’s keep protesting until we are protected

The problem of Nigeria is both the citizens and their selfish leaders

RIP to whom it may concern after the protest cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by muykem: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2020
shut up your mouth. You are not member of APC or already decamp for porage of yam. Protest is part of democracy but must be done with decorum and avoid unnecessary destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by OgbanjeProphet: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2020
All protesting Congress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by clinsman1: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Apc govt came unexpectedly.. That's y dey are misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by YorubaKinging: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Let's see how many people that will die
Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by sonsomegrigbo: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Igbos and division...

Is diri and lion not the same Igbos?
Hatred reign Supreme in their land

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest by cjudy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
muykem:
shut up your mouth. You are not member of APC or already decamp for porage of yam. Protest is part of democracy but must be done with decorum and avoid unnecessary destruction.
Na Devil hand your case dey, God Don commot hand for your zombism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I run with pictures / What Will You Do If You Were The Governor Of Your State? In Terms Of Development / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.