Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Wean Baby From Breastfeeding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Wean Baby From Breastfeeding (293 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wean Baby From Breastfeeding by fabmumngonline: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Weaning baby from breastfeeding is an important milestone in your baby’s development. If you’re breast-feeding, it is only natural that you might have questions about weaning. When is the right time? Will weaning upset your child? Will he/she emaciate? What will the baby now eat? All of that.

Weaning your baby from breastfeeding doesn’t have to be a confusing or strenuous process. You just need the right tips on how to wean a baby from breastfeeding to other kinds of food:

Abrupt weaning: Sudden weaning is the quick end of breastfeeding.

Partial weaning: Partial weaning is a great alternative if you can’t breastfeed exclusively but you don’t want to give up on breastfeeding altogether. A “partial wean” means substituting one or more feedings with a cup or bottle and breastfeeding at other times. This can work well if you are going back to work or school, but still want to breastfeed. Early morning, evening and night feedings can continue even if you are separated from your baby during the day.

Temporary weaning: Temporary weaning is when breastfeeding is stopped for a short period then restarted.
read more:
https://fabmumng.com/how-to-wean-baby-from-breastfeeding/

(1) (Reply)

You Still Haven't Told Us What Happened To Your Brother @scorpiogal / Somebody Please Help Me With A Job / Why Some Nigerians Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.