Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Somebody Please Help Me With A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Please Help Me With A Job (293 Views)

Postpartum Somebody? / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / Somebody Please Help Ooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help Me With A Job by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
To whom it may concern,

Please I'm in dire need of a job so much that I haven't been in a good place mentally.

I am an Administrative professional with over five years experience working in different positions in Administration including as a Customer Service Officer, an Administrative Officer and a Human Capital Management Officer. I aspire to a culture of integrity and hard work where I can contribute to meeting organisational goals. I am highly adaptable and can perform optimally across different roles in Administration and management.

I have a BSc degree in Political Science, an MSc degree in International Relations and a couple of Management certifications.

My key skills include planning, budget and cost control, program development, human capital development, identification of problems and troubleshooting. My experience also cuts across scheduling and participating in procedural analysis and policy formulation. I am able to keep management and clients updated on the progress of each task and can provide alternate solutions for unforeseen events, being able to motivate teammates and carrying out responsibilities with a professional attitude.

My major career objective is to be a part of a team where my skills can be applied and where I can be a part of the organisational success story.

I'm appealing to anyone of goodwill on this forum who is in a position to help to please assist me with a job. Please mention me so I can post you a copy of my CV and profile.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With A Job by jonadaft: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chai....

Naija

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help Me With A Job by Tripitaka: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Keep the faith bro. I wish I could help. I'm sorry.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With A Job by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Keep your head up brother, better days are near.

(1) (Reply)

Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / Information On Agarwood Oil / Aloeswood Oil / Be Careful: A Woman Discover Her Pregnancy On The Day She Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.