Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,849 members, 7,866,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? (2013 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Ever Done For You? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork3: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2010
woooow, NO WAY, its toooo big!!!! (truss me, she said it ) wink
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by yusuf2(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

woooow, NO WAY, its toooo big!!!!  (truss me, she said it ) wink
all these cork people  are they all the same person?  undecided this one just joined 2day, na wa oh
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by md4real(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

woooow, NO WAY, its toooo big!!!!  (truss me, she said it ) wink
NOW YOU HAVE inundated ME WITH A LOT OF TALK WITH THESE BIG FANTA OR COCK OF YOUR. I WANNA SEE A PIX
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork3: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2010
md4real:

NOW YOU HAVE inundated ME WITH A LOT OF TALK WITH THESE BIG FANTA OR COCK OF YOUR. I WANNA SEE A PIX

hmmm, a male wants the see my c0rk, wha the heck! bro, do u tink I am 190? angry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork3: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2010
yusuf_@:

all these cork people  are they all the same person?  undecided  this one just joined 2day, na wa oh

Bro it is I. THer is this Naiarland MOD called iice. The chick is contantly attckin my id,s although I herd she very preety &

she is light skin wink
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by md4real(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

hmmm, a male wants the see my c0rk, wha the heck! bro, do u tink I am 190? angry
seriously, i dont do guys myself but i have observed and seriously tired of your big big big fanta talk without prove. let the world see na. you told you 190 IS GAY?
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Creamish(f): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
. . . . . said he'l take a bullet for me . . kiss kiss
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork3: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
Creamish:

. . . . . said he'l take a bullet for me . .   kiss  kiss 

Creamish , sweery, dont worry, I will take: Bow & arrow for u, _, but only for punnny in return! wink
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Creamish(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

Creamish , sweery, dont worry, I will take: Bow & arrow for u, _, but only for punnny in return! wink

aaaaaawwwww . . . datz so sweet . . . its a deal then! cheesy
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by jmaine: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
yusuf_@:

"baby, i love 2 look into your eye during sex, it helps me come, even imagining your face atimes when u're not with me gets me wet under" she sent me this as an sms, it took me up to an hour to finish reading thru it. My head nearly busted. cheesy

Are you sure that text was for you ? it might just have been a mistake cos she was supposed to send it to me. she told me she mistakenly sent it to a wrong number before she realized angry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Ladyjide(f): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
"You are a model for ideal womanhood and if there is anything like a perfect woman the description needs to start from you"
cool
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by ssemire(f): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
my guy used to tell me that anytime he hears the Marc Anthony song 'I love you@, he thinks of me and dedicates the song to me. Alas, distance seperated us after 8years of dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Has Been! / . / 7 Types Of Men You Shouldn’t Be Caught Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.