Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (111172 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Ur mum's memory is really fresh on ur head ooooh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am sure u also had sex with her.... Ur mun is dat cheap
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin......no wonder she gave u HIV[b] and die of aids[/b].......... I heard ur dad is a mad man now

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

hahahaha, E don dey pain am, all these long prose?

"am sure"...its i am sure........illiterate idiot, @bolded is "died of"....have you quickly forgotten your mom? this soon? she will be disappointed that after being fkced to death by the suya seller and infected you have forgotten her soon even though she gave you all the earnings from her illicit trade.........of course you lost half to bet9a investment gone wrong and the other half to weed and shepe, just like your father, an apple never falls far from the "tree" be proud of yourself boy.

keep regurgitating what your mom did......

spill more!
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

hahahaha, E don dey pain me, all these long prose?

"am sure"...its i am sure........illiterate idiot, @bolded is "died of"....have you quickly forgotten my mom? this soon? she will be disappointed that after being fkced to death by the suya seller and infected I have forgotten her soon even though she gave me all the earnings from her illicit trade.........of course I lost half to bet9a investment gone wrong and the other half to weed and shepe, just like my father, an apple never falls far from the "tree" i am proud of myself

I keep regurgitating what my mom did......

spill more!

Fixed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Painment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Fixed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Painment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha

what happened to your originality boy, have you run out of words of your own?

I'm disappointed in you boy

even your dry and repetitive albeit delusional "send your account" is better than this
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

hahahaha

what happened to your originality boy, have you run out of words of your own?

I'm disappointed in you boy

even your dry and repetitive albeit delusional "send your account" is better than this

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Kingkezie: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
dataking:

Dumbass

OKOKO

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.