Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (111146 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin grin which wan is chukwudillahi.. ;Dlol
Hotfreez:
Igbos have seen the light of Islam. They have become converts to the religion of peace.
Alhamdulilah!

Grand mosques must be constructed in every state capital in Igboland. Each Igbo state must budget billions for sending Igbo Muslims to Saudi.

Igbo Muslims MUST be protected from harassment and intimidation from Igbo Jews, Igbo animists and Igbo cannibals.

Igbo Muslims would soon be 100%.
From Chukwudi to Chukwudillahi
From Nneka to Nnekat
From Obi to Abu

Peter Abu of Anambra
Governor Ugwuanyideen
Ex Gov. Ihediohallatu

Una think say una get craze?
I go drag una papa blockus today. grin

Igbo Muslims come forward,
Others, feck off.

2 Likes

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by AmDayo: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2020
franchasng:
Money induced conversion - the guy is still holding on to his Odu efi, meaning he is just a Muslim for a personal reason....deep down, he is laughing at Uthman Danfodio....

Igbos can never be true Muslims because in Igbo land, Islam is seen as a taboo.....its seen as a religion that breeds hatred, wickedness, killings, bombings, shedding of blood and all forms of hooliganism and for these reasons, Igbos always desert any son who dares converts to Islam....he will be treated in his community like a man with leprosy cry cry

The only way Muslims can start converting people to Islam without sweating it is by stopping global terrorism all over the world, stop burning Churches or temples of other people when there is disagreement between Muslims and any other religious group....stop encouraging poverty through unnecessary polygamy even among the poor Muslims.....stop being vengeful and violent and do more of peaceful evangelism, welfare outreach, helping the poor, building general schools for all religion to attend not Islamic schools.....and focus more on developing technology solutions to help the world become better place instead of wasting time cramming Quoran to learn to hate and fight other religions angry angry

You kill it.
You really speak out my mind.
in addition if they see prophecy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by AmDayo: 1:31am On Feb 26, 2020
maestroferddi:
So Chief Abdul Azeez Chibuzor Ude who has embraced Islam for over thirty years now is from Imo, abi?

I don't see why two people out of a population of over 50 million Igbos should make us lose sleep...

Islam cannot work in Igboland because the religion is antithetical with Igbo values and worldview...

what rubbish are you even saying.... Do you know how many Christian are there in the north.
So I should start naming them abi.Anyways am not surprise with your comment most of the Muslim in the north came through jihads
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by banhammy: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Barakalahu Fil
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

Al-ḥamdu l-illahi rabbi l-alamin

One Nigeria!

May Allah bless the two of you.
And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet

Salla lahu alaihi wa-sallam

She is to convert to Christian and follow her husband's religious belief,which i think will be good for her,because muslims are the ones causing troubles here and there in this country
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by egoldman(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Aidejay:
WHAT THE LORD HAS JOINED TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER

Which lord angry angry
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by y3mi(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2020
ty4real123:
There have been this notion that Igbos are all Christians, well I present to you, the first open Igbo Muslim marriage. Igbos are know to be very accommodating. Many have had this erroneous belief that Igbos don’t have Muslim brethren but in fact many Igbos have heard many positions in the Islamic arena.

We have the likes of Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko, who is the Chief Imam of University of Nigeria Nsukka. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo, who was made the Chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s, Alhaji Abudulaziz Chibuzo Ude, who is the founder of Nok Publishers and First African editor at Double Day.

These awesome couples are set to tie knot on 10 of April 2020 in Imo state Nigeria,.
As a matter of the fact, this is not abnormal. Brother Polight the of Nu Covenant from Harlem, NY who had traced his genealogy back to the Igbos has proved it times without number in many of his enlightening talks and public debate that Allah is infact a female Goddess called Allat in the Igbo pantheon. Mind you
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Entom:
There are using money to catch the boys small small grin
NobleAngell:
Nauseating. All I see is a pair of square pegs in round holes.
hisexcellency34:
Okoroawusa has succeeded in turning Imo to an Islamic state
Expert17:
Igbo man can do anytin for money.....

Money took them to islam
Iyajelili:
Weird!!! But happy married life to them.

What's the issue (or supposedly 'weird') here?

Both Islam and Christianity are FOREIGN religions...
Neither of these religions are indigenous to the Igbo.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by FEGNO: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2020
These ones are the real infidels. They are neither bats nor birds. To the muslims they are at best unbelivers seeking to believe and will never e fully accepted. To their brethrens and family members they are anathema. A bad and evil wind that brings no good with it. Tufiakwa
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

Does that include mining skulls like your people?

No mind the cretin, at least this couple were not forced or there town conquered, we all know how Kwara became a Moslem state..
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by yommen: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

Al-ḥamdu l-illahi rabbi l-alamin

One Nigeria!

May Allah bless the two of you.
And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet

Salla lahu alaihi wa-sallam

The messenger of death?
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Passion16(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2020
I think this will change the price of rice in the market
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2020
AmDayo:

what rubbish are you even saying.... Do you know how many Christian are there in the north.
So I should start naming them abi.Anyways am not surprise with your comment most of the Muslim in the north came through jihads
Your point being?
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:

Very easy.
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo ZombieTERROR, submit your sisters here for inspection.

Hairy specimens and yam legs are disallowed. Adaibeku, show us your leg.

cheesycheesygrin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
There are 40% Muslims in the South East. I've got Igbo Muslim friends from Anambra and Imo and most especially Ebonyi that contains about 60% Muslims in that small state.
Islam is also a major religion in the Eastern region but they are being marginalized by the terrorist sect the Ipob insurgents and the Igbo Catholics

You wish the Muslims here are up to 2 percent? Stop your day dreaming boy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Since I was born, I have never come across any Igbo Muslim. Fact

Even me

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by LZAA: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:

Very easy.
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo ZombieTERROR, submit your sisters here for inspection.

Hairy specimens and yam legs are disallowed. Adaibeku, show us your leg.

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by LZAA: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
ty4real123:
There have been this notion that Igbos are all Christians, well I present to you, the first open Igbo Muslim marriage. Igbos are know to be very accommodating. Many have had this erroneous belief that Igbos don’t have Muslim brethren but in fact many Igbos have heard many positions in the Islamic arena.

We have the likes of Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko, who is the Chief Imam of University of Nigeria Nsukka. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo, who was made the Chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s, Alhaji Abudulaziz Chibuzo Ude, who is the founder of Nok Publishers and First African editor at Double Day.

These awesome couples are set to tie knot on 10 of April 2020 in Imo state Nigeria,.

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by LZAA: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
There are 40% Muslims in the South East. I've got Igbo Muslim friends from Anambra and Imo and most especially Ebonyi that contains about 60% Muslims in that small state.
Islam is also a major religion in the Eastern region but they are being marginalized by the terrorist sect the Ipob insurgents and the Igbo Catholics
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback metaphysical iceberg3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2020
LZAA:

Cc imm.hotep GMBu.harii Afa.med heli.nues gree.nback meta.physical iceb.erg3
troll I know say I go see u here grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by SpartanKing: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:
Igbos have seen the light of Islam. They have become converts to the religion of peace.
Alhamdulilah!

Grand mosques must be constructed in every state capital in Igboland. Each Igbo state must budget billions for sending Igbo Muslims to Saudi.

Igbo Muslims MUST be protected from harassment and intimidation from Igbo Jews, Igbo animists and Igbo cannibals.

From Nneka to Nnekat
From Obi to Abu

Peter Abu of Anambra
Governor Ugwuanyideen
Ex Gov. Ihediohallatu

Others, feck off.
Even you too know that the concept of Igbo Muslim sounds very strange, unlike Yoruba Muslim!
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Yes, the Igbos are so accommodating. I experienced this during my service year in Imo state. They show a full tolerance and regard to strangers irrespective of religion and tribe. I'm a devoted Muslims, i normally obsererved my Friday (Jumat) prayer at a very big mosque located in the metropoli, even closer to the state government house. At times, I do pray at the mosque in Obinze barrack.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

You wish the Muslims here are up to 2 percent? Stop your day dreaming boy
because ur Moniker bears owerri1stson doesn't mean you're a true igbo. You're probably an osu.
I served in Imo state and my PPA was in Mbaitolu local government area which is a Muslim community inhabited by Igbo Muslims, my landlord was an igbo Muslim and all his family, besides I had troubles finding a church to attend over there cos na mosques full everywhere.
Cc immhotep Lzaa jimyjames
BnQoyyim:
Yes, the Igbos are so accommodating. I experienced this during my service year in Imo state. They show a full tolerance and regard to strangers irrespective of religion and tribe. I'm a devoted Muslims, i normally obsererved my Friday (Jumat) prayer at a very big mosque located in the metropoli, even closer to the state government house. At times, I do pray at the mosque in Obinze barrack.
Finally someone that corroborates my points.
May the light and peace of Islam be with u, Inshallah. Amin.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Nyenom: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2020
cheesy IGBO AMAKA IN ABOKI STYLE... ITS OKAY(AMA-BOKI) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Expert17:

Severe Pain

Aboki asslicker cheesy cheesy

its stupid to think am pained over some issue as irrelevant as this, just trying to set your brain straight but then your idiocy is irredeemable, meanwhile keep masturbating on irrelevant threads, by the time you get to 40 and jobless, you will know what severe pain really is.

bye
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2020
rigarmortis:

its stupid to think am pained over some issue as irrelevant as this, just trying to set your brain straight but then your idiocy is irredeemable, meanwhile keep masturbating on irrelevant threads, by the time you get to 40 and jobless, you will know what severe pain really is.

bye

Only you, suffering from all this cheesy cheesy cheesy

God will help you....Amen
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by ElonMosque(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Expert17:
Igbo man can do anytin for money.....

Money took them to islam

Tribalist spotted.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:
Alhamdulilah!

From Nneka to Nnekat
From Obi to Abu

Peter Abu of Anambra
Governor Ugwuanyideen
Ex Gov. Ihediohallatu

Others, feck off.
Okorocha to Okorohausa

By the time Boko settles for you people in Imo, ...
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Tflesk: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:
Alhamdulilah!

From Nneka to Nnekat
From Obi to Abu

Peter Abu of Anambra
Governor Ugwuanyideen
Ex Gov. Ihediohallatu

Others, feck off.

keep daydreaming
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Kingkezie: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
dataking:

Mumu. So a well covered lady is like a bag of beans. How about your catholic sisters. Bigot.

dataking:

Mumu. So a well covered lady is like a bag of beans. How about your catholic sisters. Bigot.

YES WELL COVERED INDEED,
WHY DO NOT YOU GO ABOUT COVERED LIKE THAT

MUMU SO YOU MODIFIED YOUR MEANINGLESS COMMENT,
AND NOW LET ME SCHOOL YOU DEAD BRAINED INDIVIDUAL, THAT THE CATHOLIC SISTER WHO DRESS LIKE THAT DO NOT MARRY
AND WHAT I SAID WAS THAT I CANNOT MARRY A WOMAN DRESSED LIKE THAT YOU MUMU
READ AND UNDERSTAND slowpoke AND STOP SHOWCASING STUPIDITY HERE
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by LZAA: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
troll I know say I go see u here grin

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by LZAA: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
because ur Moniker bears owerri1stson doesn't mean you're a true igbo. You're probably an osu.
I served in Imo state and my PPA was in Mbaitolu local government area which is a Muslim community inhabited by Igbo Muslims, my landlord was an igbo Muslim and all his family, besides I had troubles finding a church to attend over there cos na mosques full everywhere.
Cc immhotep Lzaa jimyjames

Finally someone that corroborates my points.
May the light and peace of Islam be with u, Inshallah. Amin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.