Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (111133 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
rigarmortis:

ogbeni shut your trap, save money to come to your fantasy world and feed you manna?

you are insane, there are people on this forum who know me and the lifestyle i live, i stay in abuja, if you happen to be here give me a mention i will tell you where i am an all bills on me. wont say any more on that level.

the summary of you family story is that your drunk dad r4p3d your mom after she passed out and she couldn't abort you cos she cant afford it. take that to the bank, get a teller and pay it in.

BTW is six pm, get your a55 off that bed and let your mom earn her money

Ehyaaaaaa.................what a touching story,...ur mum is really trying oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who is raping her, today? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Poor boy send ur details cheesy cheesy cheesy
Painment is real
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Expert17:

Ehyaaaaaa.................what a touching story,...ur mum is really trying oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who is raping her, today? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Poor boy send ur details cheesy cheesy cheesy
Painment is real

you send your details boy

who is raping your mom....mos def not your broke dad

send your account, if you dont send it then your drunk father truly raped your mom

you must send it now o
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
rigarmortis:

you send your details boy

who is raping your mom....mos def not your broke dad

send your account, if you dont send it then your drunk father truly raped your mom

you must send it now o

My boy...
Send ur details.

Am here to help you, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No need to tell me, ur family story grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:

It's, not is.
Apart from not giving you home training, your father couldn't provide you with proper education.

Even an animal would have done better at raising you.
fvck you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by tk003(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Alhamudulilah. May God bless your Union.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Hotfreez:

God punish your father.
Same to you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

if you dont send your details you are still a bastard.

lemme help you boy, that money your mom gives you from selling her juice to wheelbarrow pushers wont last boy.

one day she will throw you out

fact

Your mum is really trying ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls continue with ur true life story and drop ur account no........Suicide is not an option
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Your mum is really trying ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls continue with ur true life story and drop ur account no........Suicide is not an option
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its confirmed, you a bastard, a waste of sperm, or is it that you dont even have ordinary account numer?

ogbeni dont hide your frustration behind multiple smileys

send this thing now!!, sperm tainted money no dey tire you ni?, haba

pity your mom's hide and skin na,

gateman ti n'awo iya e de

pity her pls
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

its confirmed, you a bastard, a waste of sperm, or is it that you dont even have ordinary account numer?

ogbeni dont hide your frustration behind multiple smileys

send this thing now!!, sperm tainted money no dey tire you ni?, haba

pity your mom's hide and skin na,

gateman ti n'awo iya e de

pity her pls

Is that wat u told ur parent
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am enjoying ur life story...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Severe pain is real ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by HajaraIsah1: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2020
delishpot:
Good for them

1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Is that wat u told ur parent
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am enjoying ur life story...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Severe pain is real ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How far, how is Michelle Obama today? have you w4nked to her pictures.

fantasy world obama.

enough of your life story boy, the story is before your eyes, doesnt need to be told, look in the mirror boy, u are a waste of unhealthy sperm
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

How far, how is Michelle Obama today? have you w4nked to her pictures.

fantasy world obama.

enough of your life story boy, the story is before your eyes, doesnt need to be told, look in the mirror boy, u are a waste of unhealthy sperm

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
.SEVERE PAINMENT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue with your family story
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

mumu, you have nothing to say.

i hope by now you will not open your rotten mouth and talk wildly again

dumb idiot, to think that you are the fastest sperm off your father's bent cokc is amazing, your siblings must be even more moronic

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Type without tears my boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue with ur family history
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Type without tears my boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue with ur family history

TYPE WITHOUT TEARS!!!!!! LOOOOOOL

o stop crying my boy, cover you ears whenever your poor mommy is mounted
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

TYPE WITHOUT TEARS!!!!!! LOOOOOOL

o stop crying my boy, cover you ears whenever your poor mommy is mounted

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atleast ur learning lines from me....my boy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Woww..... continue with ur true life story,...please avoid tears while typing boy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin painment
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

an idiot does understand sarcasm

just like your father didnt understand that your moms open dirty passed out cvnt is not an invitation to rape

nine months later your fell out her pvcci, screaming like a b1tch as you landed on your head

thats the reason you a a half wit slowpoke

Expert17 true life stories vol 1

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

KEEP LEARNING MY BOY
Why are u crying
......ur dad shudnt hv rape that ur moda ooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E PAIN AM

SEVERE PAIN...............

Keep showing urself to the world
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by MosayA: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
But why did u bracket Nicolas? grin grin grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
I no fit shout ooo
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

KEEP LEARNING MY BOY
Why are u crying
......ur dad shudnt hv rape that ur moda ooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E PAIN AM

SEVERE PAIN...............

Keep showing urself to the world

You type like a primary school dropout. Cant understand your English.

Or is it that good weed again? Hungry?

well its almost six boy, homo sapiens are already sharpening their cokcs, you know better than to stick around that house

let your mama ear her pay boy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

You type like a primary school dropout. Cant understand your English.

Or is it that good weed again? Hungry?

well its almost six boy, homo sapiens are already sharpening their cokcs, you know better than to stick around that house

let your mama ear her pay boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
K
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
K

good.

now take a stroll, that bearded giant you see sitting in the parlor didnt come there to gist

ewe e ti n pe lara ose
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

good.

now take a stroll, that bearded giant you see sitting in the parlor didnt come there to gist

ewe e ti n pe lara ose

Am happy u cant forget what happen to ur mum....................may her soul rest in peace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

Am happy u cant forget what happen to ur mum....................may her soul rest in peace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend common drop that tecno phone, exit your face me i slap you and let some hairy bloke fukc your mom to stupor.

or you can go outside and have some shepe and weed, get high and then pretend to be obama
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

My friend common drop that tecno phone, exit your face me i slap you and let some hairy bloke fukc your mom to stupor.

or you can go outside and have some shepe and weed, get high and then pretend to be obama

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

You are really suffering oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Continue with ur mum life history cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by rigarmortis: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

You are really suffering oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Continue with ur mum life history cheesy cheesy

bla bla bla oro ti tan lenu e

continue your obama fantasies
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

bla bla bla oro ti tan lenu e

continue your obama fantasies

Oro seku oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I guess u are tired cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Expert17: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
rigarmortis:

no, not me.

the kilishi seller on top of your mom should be tired by now

you dig?

next on queue is the alubosa peddler

Ur mum's memory is really fresh on ur head ooooh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am sure u also had sex with her.... Ur mun is dat cheap
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin......no wonder she gave u HIV and die of aids.......... I heard ur dad is a mad man now

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.