Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (111047 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
hammerU:

TO ME THIS IS COMEDY NOT A NEWS.

WHILST THE TERRORIST REJOICE, WE ALREADY KNOW THEIR IS NO SPACE FOR ISLAM IN OUR UMUNNA ASSOCIATION.

EVERY IGBO MAN HAS AN UMUNNA.

ISLAM IS WAT THEY CLAIM WEN THEY GO TO TRADE IN KANO.

WEN THEY RETURN TO ALAIGBO, THEY KNOW BETTER TO LEAVE THAT OUTSIDE ON THE DOOR WAY BEFORE CROSSING RIVER NIGER.

NO 'BUT' OR 'IF', THE PEOPLE U ARE COMING TO SEE WILL OSTRACIZE U.

U WILL BECOME AN OUTCAST BEFORE YOUR OWN EYE.

THEY CANNOT DARE THE gods OF IGBO LAND.
Don't mind them. See the way they are jubilating over nothing. Do you remember the Igbo youth corper that converted after buhari won the election ?. One month after, he came back to Christianity and talked about the evil in Islam and the northern plan that they have for the South Westerners. Real Igbos don't worship allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Babygal2020:

Are you Ibo, Kwin Poco?

I am IGBO. Anything for us? grin

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rochas would be proud.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Don't mind them. See the way they are jubilating over nothing. Do you remember the Igbo youth corper that converted after buhari won the election ?. One month after, he came back to Christianity and talked about the evil in Islam and the northern plan that they have for the South Westerners. Real Igbos don't worship allah.

Why the ffuck should you worship anything?
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by hammerU: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

AS LONG AS PEOPLE LIKE US ARE STILL AROUND, THE JOKE IS ON THEM.

UNLESS THEY RELOCATE PERMANENTLY TO THE NORTH AND STAY THERE.

THE GUY WANTED MONEY SO AS SOON AS BUHARI WON HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM.

WEN BUHARI NO SETTLE, HE REVERT HIS CLAIM BACK TO CHRISTIANITY.

IT IS A BLOODY JOKE ON THE TERRORIST.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
A bum nwa-afor Igbo ka gi..... I like you though I haven't met you in person. I must commend your writing skill.
pocohantas:

I am IGBO. Anything for us? grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Kingkezie: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
dataking:

Stop taking Indian hemp, not good for your health. Lmao

BORING bs,
SWALLOW YOUR IGNORAMUS AND STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY IN A PUBLIC PLATFORM.
NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE. YOU HAVENT GOT ANYTHING TO SCRIBBLE
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Las las...na mumu dey worry them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by 007bond1: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

Al-ḥamdu l-illahi rabbi l-alamin

One Nigeria!

May Allah bless the two of you.
And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet

Salla lahu alaihi wa-sallam

So ure Muslim, I tot damn niggar isnt Islamic
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by dataking: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kingkezie:

BORING bs,
SWALLOW YOUR IGNORAMUS AND STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY IN A PUBLIC PLATFORM.
NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE. YOU HAVENT GOT ANYTHING TO SCRIBBLE

Dumbass
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
SisterFire:
...yes that must be rekhinatu and metaphysical grin

grin grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar!

Iboland finally joins the Muslim Ummah. Allahu Akbar!

Finally!

Its official....Yoruba muslims can now marry and put hijab on Ibo virgins. grin

God is Great!
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Hotfreez: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
haffaze777:

cheesy me self dey find Aminat uche okafor to marry,i go rename her aminat Abdullah Okaforgrin,we must islamized Igboland by fire by thundergrin

Igbo muslim Amaka igbo Christian and jews ajoka;

Very easy.
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo ZombieTERROR, submit your sisters here for inspection.

Hairy specimens and yam legs are disallowed. Adaibeku, show us your leg.

3 Likes

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by McPolomy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin
Hotfreez:
Igbos have seen the light of Islam. They have become converts to the religion of peace.
Alhamdulilah!

Grand mosques must be constructed in every state capital in Igboland. Each Igbo state must budget billions for sending Igbo Muslims to Saudi.

Igbo Muslims MUST be protected from harassment and intimidation from Igbo Jews, Igbo animists and Igbo cannibals.

Igbo Muslims would soon be 100%.
From Chukwudi to Chukwudillahi
From Nneka to Nnekat
From Obi to Abu

Peter Abu of Anambra
Governor Ugwuanyideen
Ex Gov. Ihediohallatu

Una think say una get craze?
I go drag una papa blockus today. grin

Igbo Muslims come forward,
Others, feck off.

Damn nigarrr!!!�

YOU MADE MY DAY.��

2 Likes

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Kingkezie: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
dataking:

Dumbass

DOESNT MAKE SENSE,
TRY HARDER NEXT TIME
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

One Nigeria!

And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet

. FALACIOUS belief
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by savfez1: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by pseudaria: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one

One Nigeria!

Shut the Bleep up with your Islamic bullshit
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Hotfreez: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
pseudaria:
Shut the Bleep up with your Islamic bullshit

Look at you. Something that Igbo Muslims are already shouting in Igboland. grin

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Religion aside, i see two people coming together in love..
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Newmans: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one is very funnier.
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aboks:
How does this affect the economy of nigeria

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeew

This is just to help the easterners about their mumuish thinking

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by HitSong: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
NobleAngell:
Nauseating. All I see is a pair of square pegs in round holes.
That's what NobleFOOLS can only see

#spits
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by HitSong: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:
Igbo man can do anytin for money.....

Money took them to islam
But you think it's not lack of functional brains that kept you in Christianity?

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hotfreez:

You myst be mistaking me for your father.
Is you, with ds your big head you cant reason well before you spill thrash here
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Str8talk21: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Okoroawusa has succeeded in turning Imo to an Islamic state

we will not take it!
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by blissmandate(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
we nyanmiri can't take this, they are Yoloba. no Muslim Biafra .did I just said Biafra or biafuru😁😁😁😁
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Dinosynthesis: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mgbe Onye jiri nu
Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by Hotfreez: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
dirtydiva:
Is you, with ds your big head you cant reason well before you spill thrash here

It's, not is.
Apart from not giving you home training, your father couldn't provide you with proper education.

Even an animal would have done better at raising you.

1 Like

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by pappydeewhy: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Believe Muslims at your own peril.They are permitted to lie just to spread their religion. Thanks to my wife who got converted to Christianity,I learnt a lot of things about Islam.God has made my wife a great envagelist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by dragunov: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2020
ty4real123:
There have been this notion that Igbos are all Christians, well I present to you, the first open Igbo Muslim marriage. Igbos are know to be very accommodating. Many have had this erroneous belief that Igbos don’t have Muslim brethren but in fact many Igbos have heard many positions in the Islamic arena.

We have the likes of Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko, who is the Chief Imam of University of Nigeria Nsukka. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo, who was made the Chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s, Alhaji Abudulaziz Chibuzo Ude, who is the founder of Nok Publishers and First African editor at Double Day.

These awesome couples are set to tie knot on 10 of April 2020 in Imo state Nigeria,.

Wonders shall never end. Nurudeen Ikeocha! Anyways, na money de talk sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) by AmDayo: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Kubernetes:
So much hateful comments from the other side just because their tribe is a Muslim. So u guys cannot tolerate smn from your side to be a Muslim?
How about the northerners that have christians amongst them?

Northerners that has Christian among them are not convertee. Most especially in kaduna

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.