Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers (5002 Views)

Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
promotervickky:

I know these things, but most report does not indicate exported to Nigeria, and even if they do, it's not enough to say that the car has custom duty.

Also most cars were brought into Nigeria when the border was open, these cars first went to Benin Republic or other neighboring countries before it was brought to Nigeria. How do you handle such without checking the custom duty?
we are talking of cars for sales like now you are talking cars from 5 years ago.if a car is in a stand right NOW
if your car vin reveals it was not shipped to lagos and is standing at a car stand for sale bearing lagos cleard C number, it is fraud simple put!
ALl cars shipped to 9ja will reveal upon VIN check that it was shipped from port Bleep to Lagos end off, there is no ifs no buts.Land borders are closed so if ur car shows its from next african country to 9ja after leaving USA or the EU it cannot have a genuine custom paper!
PS Im not talking about custom duties not fully paid cos this can be fixed, Im talking fake custom papers! so if ur car comes fru land border your duty is fake period

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
erico2k2:

we are talking of cars for sales like now you are talking cars from 5 years ago.if a car is in a stand right NOW
if your car vin reveals it was not shipped to lagos and is standing at a car stand for sale bearing lagos cleard C number, it is fraud simple put!
ALl cars shipped to 9ja will reveal upon VIN check that it was shipped from port Bleep to Lagos end off, there is no ifs no buts.Land borders are closed so if ur car shows its from next african country to 9ja after leaving USA or the EU it cannot have a genuine custom paper!
PS Im not talking about custom duties not fully paid cos this can be fixed, Im talking fake custom papers! so if ur car comes fru land border your duty is fake period
[/s]

I am professional CarExpert when it comes Custom duty & ViN, please listen to me. People do not check custom duty for just tokunbo cars, they check for used cars too. What you are saying makes sense, but I have looked at it, it doesn't carry weight
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by erico2k2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
promotervickky:
[s][/s]

[[s]b]I am professional CarExpert when it comes Custom duty & ViN, please listen to me. People do not check custom duty for just tokunbo cars, they check for used cars too. What you are saying makes sense, but I have looked at it, it d.oesn't carry weight[/b][/s]
You do not know jack shyte, you are a car expert, have you ever been to the US to buy any car?
I started exporting cars in the year 2000 from the USA and Europe, I sold my last car on nairaland 2008, you want to tell me about cr export and clearing,You have not said anything to establish your own difference of opinion rather shutting down what I am saying which by the way by ur own admission are correct, say something different then.There is nothing in car import and clearing I do not know with loads of experience both Cotonou and Togo, I have done all those, check my profile and topics very well, U just joined car section last night and you are here trying to tell me what I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
erico2k2:

You do not know jack shyte, you are a car expert, have you ever been to the US to buy any car?
I started exporting cars in the year 2000 from the USA and Europe, I sold my last car on nairaland 2008, you want to tell me about cr export and clearing,You have not said anything to establish your own difference of opinion rather shutting down what I am saying which by the way by ur own admission are correct, say something different then.There is nothing in car import and clearing I do not know with loads of experience both Cotonou and Togo, I have done all those, check my profile and topics very well, U just joined car section last night and you are here trying to tell me what I don't know.

Ok Mr. Intelligence, please I didn't agree to what you said, read my comment well.
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
promotervickky:

Ok Mr. Intelligence, please I didn't agree to what you said, read my comment well.
Keep arguing and kill your two business which is VIN check via carfax and duty check via C number or is there anything else?
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
erico2k2:

Keep arguing and kill your two business which is VIN check via carfax and duty check via C number or is there anything else?

Have a nice Night sir
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by thebigkendo(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2020
promotervickky:

[s]I am professional CarExpert when it comes Custom duty & ViN, please listen to me.[/s] People do not check custom duty for just tokunbo cars, they check for used cars too. What you are saying makes sense, but I have looked at it, it doesn't carry weight

Is your name Segun? And are you by any chance from ondo state?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
thebigkendo:

Is your name Segun? And are you by any chance from ondo state?

Please loose weight
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by thebigkendo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
promotervickky:

Please loose weight

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na question I ask oh

Probably his apprentice

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na question I ask oh

Probably his apprentice
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please tell us
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by Fogman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
promotervickky:
Hello fams, with a new wave and problem with custom duty wahala, share your story if you have ever bought a Car and encountered problems with customs.

Shoot let's learn from your story.....

You dont need a contact, just walk to any custom command and ask for the unit that handles documents verification
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
More Stories
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Updated
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by 9icetoo(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2020
Not one story shared. Does that tell you something?

If cosplay or carguideng starts a topic like this here (of course they won't as this is not a car problem but a purchase problem; on that note, I suggest you concentrate on autos section), a whole lot of people would have come here to share their experience.

Someone far more experienced in this field came to help you. Instead of you to learn a thing or two from him, you were busy arguing with him.

You still have a lot to learn I tell you. A whole lot.

He who has ears, let him hear. Continue. You may end up garnering so much negative vibes around here.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2020
sheu01:
Some1 brought a Naija extremely clean 2009 Toyota corolla for me for 1.7M but d interior and exterior of d car is just like tokunbo. Wen I checked d history of d car, the car came from America to Cotonou port of d history, I checked d customs paper, I saw Tincan, I went to verify d paper using C number with d customs, later discovered that duty is fake, d C number quoted was for 2001 Toyota corolla and all d cars that came with that C number, nothing like 2009 corolla there, I told d owner that your customs paper was fake. This history I checked made m to suspect d car that d customs paper may be fake which I confirmed to be fake. I told d owner that I can't buy it anymore. I leave d car cos how can I pay 1.7M for a car and customs paper will b fake.
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
9icetoo:
Not one story shared. Does that tell you something?: Most People can't really type, I have some clients, they would come share their story soon.

If cosplay or carguideng starts a topic like this here (of course they won't as this is not a car problem but a purchase problem; on that note, I suggest you concentrate on autos section), a whole lot of people would have come here to share their experience.: they operate like bots, I operate as a Human, which why some people take advantage of me, but that has stopped with immediate effect.

Someone far more experienced in this field came to help you. Instead of you to learn a thing or two from him, you were busy arguing with him.

You still have a lot to learn I tell you. A whole lot.

He who has ears, let him hear. Continue. You may end up garnering so much negative vibes around here. The people coming up against me are mostly people whose business am spoiling
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by 9icetoo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=promotervickky post=94040730][/quote]
Oya, go and call your clients. The whole car talk is waiting. Wow.
You really had to go and pull the one story?.
cheesy
I'm enjoying this.
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2020

Oya, go and call your clients. The whole car talk is waiting. Wow.
You really had to go and pull the one story?.
cheesy
I'm enjoying this.

Maybe I went too far, I have brought myself down to your level, I would ignore you..still friends some of my clients would come share their story stay tuned.
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Feel free to share your stories
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by TimeForLuxury: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
I know someone who nearly bought a car for 15m but before the disaster it was averted, thanks to custom duty verification.
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by Alfred74: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2020
promotervickky:
[s][/s]

I am professional CarExpert when it comes Custom duty & ViN, please listen to me. People do not check custom duty for just tokunbo cars, they check for used cars too. What you are saying makes sense, but I have looked at it, it doesn't carry weight

So last last you have been revealed grin

Shameless hypocrite legalwealth/presegs/Engrpropsper/ronkusesther/latefa01......

You just use the names of all your failed relationships to create profiles on nairaland cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
TimeForLuxury:
I know someone who nearly bought a car for 15m but before the disaster it was averted, thanks to custom duty verification.

Interesting
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by chukel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
TimeForLuxury:
this fake account was set up on the 19th of September and this comment was made same day. All for bringing friends to testify. Same language and use of words by OP. Same thing legalwealth would do. OP has not yet recovered from buying a Honda without custom papers for 6yrs now. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by chukel(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
promotervickky:

Interesting
and you shamelessly responded to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by thebigkendo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
chukel:
and you shamelessly responded to yourself.

grin grin grin

That account has only commented on the OP threads.. Only the wise can relate
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
ignorance shall discontinue here shortly
Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by diportivo: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
chukel:
this fake account was set up on the 19th of September and this comment was made same day. All for bringing friends to testify. Same language and use of words by OP. Same thing legalwealth would do. OP has not yet recovered from buying a Honda without custom papers for 6yrs now. Shame.

Re: Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers by promotervickky(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
chukel:

And who bought a Honda?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CityNG - 1969 Triumph GT6+ Project - Tessie / Customs' Duty Suspension / Procure Fake Number Plate, & Be Jailed –FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.