Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Try This Important Exercise Today To Improve Your Child’s Learning Ability - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try This Important Exercise Today To Improve Your Child’s Learning Ability (183 Views)

Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! / Try This Important Exercise Today To Improve Your Child’s Learning Ability / University Of Uyo Begins Post-Utme Screening Exercise Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Important Exercise Today To Improve Your Child’s Learning Ability by starryadmin: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
I want to show you something that is really important but some of us take it for granted or maybe we don’t think it’s important
Do you agree with me that children are the quickest learner
Yes you do right
And yet some of them still find it difficult when it comes to studying
Let me show you something,
As adult we are all social beings we act based on what we see others do knowingly or unknowingly, we are motivated by what other peoples success and we want to do better.
Children are the same no matter their age
Do you remember how you feel motivated to read when you go to the library because you see other people reading all around you

Bringing children together to study can motivate a child to do better because he or she will want to the same thing as the next person sitting with her nobody wants to feel left out

That’s what peer group reading does for your child it create interaction between children were they can talk about different things they have learnt also learn from their peers which will make them to be confident about their knowledge and they will be able to answer question in exam confidently and also be seen as a smart and intelligent child when they speak to people or in front of the class or any other gathering.
The habit is going to influence their reading habit in the university when you are not there to monitor them.

P s :Another thing that can help influence your child learning is the WAEC video lecture which makes learning easier and faster for your child to pass his/her WAEC 9 papers at one sitting .the WAEC video lecture is inclusive of past questions and answer to enable your child to answers question correctly.
Need WAEC/NECO/GCE Video Lectures (Inclusive of Question and Answer) to make learning easier for your child?

Call Starry Gold Academy on, 07038174484, 08023428420, 08085378906, 08123189141,08074460975, 09076786154, 07086810335
Re: Try This Important Exercise Today To Improve Your Child’s Learning Ability by Mhizterdestiney: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Hello,pls I don't know if its possible for me to go back to my secondary school which I left when I was in Ss2,now to go sit for waec,pls is it possible for me,and what are my requirements pls any answer?

(1) (Reply)

Needed WAEC Expo / Looking For Someone To Help Out In An Education Blog / Honours 2nd Year Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.