Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home (29328 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by GOFRONT(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2020
I also drove past Bangui street yesterday and I saw an asset owned by a man with one head!!!

Nigerians are truely the enemy of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by englishmart(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Go to court and stop kicking like a baby in the womb

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Virtutis: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Really, this is the best defence the disgruntled political jobber who missed out of Bubu's cabinet can come up with. You borrowed money, did whatever that doesn't concern the bank with it and it's time to pay, you start narrating super story and claiming political vendetta.

C'mon Galadima, pay the money and leave story alone. It's unscrupulous wannabe businessmen like you who have ruined some banks and yet, claim political vendetta.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by SocialJustice: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Oga go clear your debt, your nonsense is too much.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by back2sender: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2020
tsephanyah:
Buba is corrupt and mentally deranged.
Very corrupt galadyma, this is the penchant of all dubious men. Majority of the collapse banks and companies are as a result of galadinma and his kind.
Because he was denied food at the lunch table he started insult Mr president everywhere.
Go and pay your debt, it's no longer business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by back2sender: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oga go clear your debt, your nonsense is too much.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2020
tsephanyah:
Buba is corrupt and mentally deranged.

baba kyari on the beat
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2020
No wonder he wants Atiku to win.

Dem for write off the loan.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by logon599: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Everything is within the letter of the law here.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Karmaisme(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86962947:
CONFIRMED!

Confirmed by the presidend general of NZA. (Nigeria Zombie Association).
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by isunday: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2020
Keep kicking awon kicker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by StreetFight: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
you cannot support APC with your brain intact.

You cannot oppose APC with your brain intact.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by uvie66: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2020
pillzthadrugz:
This move is politically motivated.
Only fools disagree with that.
Up Politically motivated.....so who should pay the 900million ?

5 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by justli: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Pls read before you comment. I know sometimes Bubs sounds like a broken record but he sure has a case here.

His argument: govt gave him a credit letter. Anywhere he goes, merchants rejected the govt's credit letter. So he was not able to do any form of credible transaction with the letter and govt would not give him cash.

Fast forward to three years later, govt thinks he owe them over 300 million in interest for issuing out just paper.

This case is interesting sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by 27Pushing30: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Kendumazy:
This doesn't make any sense. You're issued a letter of credit, no supplier collected it from you and you couldn't go back to the bank to complain.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Lol azzin I expected him to show us where in his offer letter for the loan interest rate wasn’t clearly stated

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2020
I knew Buhari would deal with this man. It was obvious.
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by adekolaelect(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
you cannot support APC with your brain intact.
if this is what you can bring out from the write up ,your brain is not intact .

5 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by myrates: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Bankers in the house should educate us without bias. He was issued letters of credit, the letter wasn't honoured by any supplier hence no value exchanged hands with respect to the transaction, aside normal bank charges that should ordinarily accrue, I need to know how this man owes 900million for a 170million loan request that wasn't utilized.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by wamide042(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2020
He’s only being punished because he’s no longer the President’s friend.. simple..

Make Tinubu sef tok sey im no dey follow Buhari play again,
Na that time we go know sey that Bullion Van wey enter his house during election na corruption... the way Efcc go carry am ehn...

Anyway what do we even know sef...
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Susu888(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Which kind fvked up lie be this? A child could have came up with a better excuse!

Go and pay your debt.... barawo, Ole!
So this is the reason you were so desperate for Atiku to entre aso rock abi? Bunch of thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2020
justli:
Pls read before you comment. I know sometimes Bubs sounds like a broken record but he sure has a case here.

His argument: govt gave him a credit letter. Anywhere he goes, merchants rejected the govt's credit letter. So he was not able to do any form of credible transaction with the letter and govt would not give him cash.

Fast forward to three years later, govt thinks he owe them over 300 million in interest for issuing out just paper.

This case is interesting sha

Are you taking his side?
When he was issued the credit letter and he couldn't get the materials he needed with it within 2 months, why didn't he take it back to the bank before the interest accumulated?
I know some bankers to be dubious but even if you're not lettered, have your lawyer interpret this terms to you.
myrates:
Bankers in the house should educate us without bias. He was issued letters of credit, the letter wasn't honoured by any supplier hence no value exchanged hands with respect to the transaction, aside normal bank charges that should ordinarily accrue, I need to know how this man owes 900million for a 170million loan request that wasn't utilized.

He shot himself in the foot. So, he's saying within 2 months of not getting a fertilizer merchant, he couldn't return the credit letter back to the bank .
Even if he's not lettered, why can't he hire a financial advisor or a lawyer to interpret the terms to him.
The man is a chronic liar, he got the loan but couldn't service it. That's what they all do, all these so called self-made billionaires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Itsme0I: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86962937:

A Big Amen

You can see the children of hate, perdition and frustration are defending this Buba criminal already.
Youths that their's and poor unborn kids future have been stolen.
Had Atiku won the election, he would have appointed this criminal to be a Minister in his portfolio.
Party of criminals, looters and fraudsters, supported by lazy thieves.
Pathetic!

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible people like you guys on this forum.
Over 15 million Nigerians cannot be wrong.
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Itsme0I: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86962947:

CONFIRMED!
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Itsme0I: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86962955:
......says a supporter of criminals and looters! wink grin wink
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by JKisOK(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2020
myrates:

Plus, the Court of Appeal vindicated him. And Government has not contested that ruling at the Supreme Court.

Now government goes to seal his premises -contrary to the ruling of the Court of Appeal.

The sealing is against the rule of law, an illegality -except there is an unknown issue.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Chibezin: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Let us educate ourselves here because of tomorrow, Government issue him credit He could not utilize how do you expect him to interest .
Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by captianfreeman(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Let him go and pay his debt.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Salebo: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Buhari is a whørë

Like your WRETCHED late Illiterate mother!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by Salebo: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Nlearn:
This MAN Buba Galadima Indirectly or Directing Has Been Telling PBM The Truth

You Know This Is Nigeria, The Truth Are Made Not To Be Spoken

Talk and Die Continue

May God Help The Innocent Of This Great Country Nigeria

While All This Things Are Going On In Nigeria

Don't fair your self, That Nigeria Is A Failed Country dost give you the chance to fail your self,

Start Your Online Education Live on [ur=https://nairalearn.com/l]NairaLEARN[/url] Now, Learn and Earn Online

Get out of here and continue spewing gibberish with your ilk in that Useless hamlet.of yours..

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home by MrBONE2(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Buhari is a whørë
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) / NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.