Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m (27159 Views)

Police Bust Syndicate Kidnapping Children In Niger, Arrest Three Suspects / Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Makavelli25: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2020
How much did they say again ? 12 millli Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Ingodwetrust15(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2020
If it’s a yahoo boy that scammed someone $100 y’all will put their full pictures and names to tanish their image completely, but now 12M fraud and you showing us CP face...Eni ku’re
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by pappilo(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Whilst I always encourage people that one to japa to do so by any means necessary, this one loud gan.

I am almost 20 years in the UK and I dont have £25,000 (N12m) sitting in my account. If you can save up that amount of money then you shouldn't be that desperate for a visa. Maybe na ontop school parole sha so fees and every included in the scammers' format

2 Likes

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Instablog9jaa: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2020
The Viral News About David Okocha Impregnating He's Friend Fiancee Is Fake News (See Details)

The victims are pleading to everyone to repost and share in order to take down that fake news that's going viral

https://www.nairaland.com/5708511/viral-news-david-okocha-impregnating#86993948

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by millionboi2: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2020
okorotalkative:
With 12m i ain't going no where mehn.
my dear

Some ppl with dia abraod mentality
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by millionboi2: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2020
pappilo:
Whilst I always encourage people that one to japa to do so by any means necessary, this one loud gan.

I am almost 20 years in the UK and I dont have £25,000 (N12m) sitting in my account. If you can save up that amount of money then you shouldn't be that desperate for a visa. Maybe na ontop school parole sha so fees and every included in the scammers' format
God bless u 4bn honest bro

Thy think money grow on tree abroad
Thy think abroad thy don't work.
Thy r fools

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by guy222: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
12M for Canadian visa
Seems the visa is coming with a duplex.
d tin tire me ooh. But it seems that is not the actual amount, you know, when someone robs you of 10k and that person is caught, that 10k becomes 50k
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by bigiyaro(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
12M for Canadian visa
the way some people lose money makes me wonder how they got it in the first place, cos they don't exhibit any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by IprintMONEY: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2020
have busted a criminal syndicate na english be this
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Slimdada(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Wetin be her work?? How come she has up to 12 million in her aza??
Why she no fit go embassy or immigration for update??

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Christian07(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2020
With 12m for 9ja here I don invest part of d money with d remaining part of d money dey leave like celebrity for 9ja here

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by dalass(f): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Its not okay to make fun of people who were swindled. Even a Professor was swindled by someone that doesn't have first degree.

Those people are professionals and crooks.. They can sell ice to the Eskimos! I believe they get jazz on top..

Lady, I hope you get your money back sha. wink
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
okorotalkative:
With 12m i ain't going no where mehn.
as in...Had it been she was able to show such amount in the bank, embassy for give her d visa based on VIP
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by lastempero: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Onlinealaba:
With 12 million one can start up a good and profitable venture here in Nigeria and visit Canada and any country of your choice on vacation, well we differs btw What was she thinking when she was doling out such amount of money to procure visa, was she hypnotized?
we sell Smart TVs and sound bar

Travelling out is not about greener pasture, the children's future is another thing and the deteriorating security system can be an excuse to leave the zoo estate.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2020
ebujany:
12millon? For visa to heaven? Wonderful
Wonderful story.... Such an amount that's capable of setting up a good manufacturing company in a lagos city. All you need do is to buy verified land oor even house from us at Forbes Hagares Global PROPERTIES Limited!
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by MorataFC: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Everyone was just saying 12m this 12m that,
How come 8.5m + 4.5m equals to 12m?
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2020
ValCon888:
Even the Canadian website advises you to fill your application yourself. No agent can offer you visa to Canada. Using an agent doesn't give you a better chance than others who filed themselves.

The only thing a good agent can do is to make sure your documents are properly filed and that's it.

She deserves to be defrauded the same way the fraudsters deserve to go to jail.
Agents are frequent travelers who know the process any agent who has not left Nigeria at least once is a red flag

Sometimes embassy won’t even look your face if an experienced person doesn’t co sign your appeal

Had I not intervened once no refund of 800 pounds for a client who made error in selection of submission city

Agent is not there to make up things for you but help you tell the truth agents like me restore confidence so you understand the process by the time you’ve been through us once you may not need us again so it’s never extravagant

Visas cost not more than dollar equivalents as advertised anything extra is service charge if it’s in the millions omo ask your agent serious questions

Young boy Client once used fake documents then came to me to help with another application it looked like a good deal cause it came when I was low financially but I couldn’t touch it the Holy Spirit said it’s a set up had to even say it online because if I did he could have lied I was the original person who did the first application

its not written there he even came with a witness who could say he was there and I was the one you can be arrested for that even when someone is lying on your head

No one will have any idea they will just see he came to my office be smart no such thing as manna from heaven check for landing scuffs guys I was meant to help him years ago but he chose someone else ..sometimes it might be within 100k But there’s a reason why everyone charge is different not everyone gives the same passion to the service.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Mcslize: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
make fraudsters nor make traveling fear me

U wan travel...U go still dey fear travel agents

abeg wic agency is the best

Must you use an agent? People that use agents are too lazy. Everything you need to know is on the internet. Make research and do it yourself.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Dereformer(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Imagine me having 12m why on hell would I think of fleeing nigeria for greener pasture.
That’s much enough to start my green plant and make it more greener by watering.

Fulani herdsmen will make you flee.
For your information, news has it that South West has been surrounded.

You have no where to hide, bro.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Many people claiming they know what to do with 12m and invest it properly. That’s nice sha bt going to Canada to live has its advantages for some than others grin
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by L1lma(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Werey na d woman b u av 12m wetin u dey go find for Europe wen u fit use da kind moni start beta organisation
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Legalcriminal: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dereformer:

Fulani herdsmen will make you flee.
For your information, news has it that South West has been surrounded.

You have no where to hide, bro.

So you still believe in fake news, south west still safer than other region.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by izibili44: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nobody will pay such for visa.
Davash222:
12M for Canadian visa
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Andy2274: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chai! 12m? Just go buy correct truck or tipper for 8m, enter into logistics one time. Keep the remaining 3 or 4m, after 6months go buy another one......... God just give me 5 or 8m.
Re: Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m by Insectkiller: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maybe it's typographical error..

It's #1.2m and not #12m..

If u have #12m what are u going to Canada for??

Some Nigerians are insensible and ungrateful.

God pls have mercy on Nigerians, we are spoilt children..
Pls Lord put an end to all insecurity issue and heal our land in Jesus name.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos / Omotosho, Proprietor Slaps Estate’s Female Lawyer / Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.