Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Regina Daniels Gifts Sister Iphone 11, Bouquet Of Flowers, Money On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gifts Sister Iphone 11, Bouquet Of Flowers, Money On Her Birthday (1423 Views)

Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gifts Sister Iphone 11, Bouquet Of Flowers, Money On Her Birthday by linx123: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Pregnant actress, Regina Daniels is one that understands the value of family and she has proven that she would go to any length to make them happy.

The billionaire wife recently surprised her sister, Destiny by visiting her school to celebrate her birthday and she came bearing gifts.

Daniels, who is 4-months pregnant, gifted her sister an iPhone 11pro max, a bouquet of flowers and money.

The actress shared a couple of videos from her visit with a birthday message which reads;

”Happy birthday my baby�
I wish you happiness and joy on this special day and may this beautiful day of your life bring you uncountable reasons to smile baby�
I just want you to know that I love you sooo much my love��❤️ #surprisedmybabyinschool”

Watch the video here...........https://janefblog.com/12568-2regina-daniels-gifts-sister-iphone-11-bouquet-of-flowers-money-on-her-birthday-video/

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Sister Iphone 11, Bouquet Of Flowers, Money On Her Birthday by justdollars: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Strong woman
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Sister Iphone 11, Bouquet Of Flowers, Money On Her Birthday by Radioactivity(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Please Suscribe To My Youtube Channel "VIKBROWN woski". i'll be posting things about entainmen.pls help me it won't cost you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Ned Nwoko Has Explained The Reason For Marry Young Wives. / Nigerian Ladies Cries Out. "We Need Boyfriend, There's No Money On Ground." / Joeboy Attends Mr. Eazi's Birthday With His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.