Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Aje Festival: Iya Adura, Olori Naomi, Mamarainbow, Iya Awero, Who Rocks The Whit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aje Festival: Iya Adura, Olori Naomi, Mamarainbow, Iya Awero, Who Rocks The Whit (1566 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aje Festival: Iya Adura, Olori Naomi, Mamarainbow, Iya Awero, Who Rocks The Whit by MzDammielite20(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2020
The town of Ife was on Monday crowed as Nigerians in their masses storm the city to celebrate her annual 'aje' festival.

'Aje' festival is an high profile event of the Ife's meant to celebrate the spirit of wealth. It is the ...

Read more on: http:///s49408b78200225en_ng

Re: Aje Festival: Iya Adura, Olori Naomi, Mamarainbow, Iya Awero, Who Rocks The Whit by Bola146(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Beautiful Mama's... muah....

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs Timmie Says / Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday / Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.