Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

$$$$ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / $$$$ (534 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / Please How Do I Get My Friend Out Of Depression ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$$$$ by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Jjjj
Re: $$$$ by Born2Breed(f): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Some Lagos landlords are crooks.

Try and collect your money if you can.

1 Like

Re: $$$$ by tabithababy(f): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2020
cheesy grin

Who pays rent for an uncompleted building in Lagos Only you cheesy

Are there no more pay and park in apartments in Lagos again

Mtcheeeeeeew, dem never scam you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $$$$ by meum: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
My rule has always been this: finish the house and I'll pay the rent. I've NEVER given a dime to any Lagos Landlord b4 to finish up the house so I can move in. No matter how the agent persuades me to.

If it's just the cabinet that is remaining move in and fix that one with your money. Let the landlord know about it b4 you move in that it will be deducted in your next rent. Have it written and signed. That is if you still want to stay there.

3 Likes

Re: $$$$ by Mizwisdom(f): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2020
There are still some good ones it's just that you are not too wise. If I were you, I will move into the house. Make a mobile cupboard that you can take along with you when leaving or sell later then ask your landlord to deduct the money you paid from your next rent.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Pregnant For My Brother, I Cant Believe This, Lady Cries Out / Addicted To Masturbating Because His Wife Denying Him His Right. Contemplating A / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Females & See Their Twerk Videos. Big B00ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.