Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way (936 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way by Odelhorno1990: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Shema Filling station located along Kubwa Express way is currently in flames.

The fire erupted from a fuel tanker that was off-loading PMS. The inferno has affected three filling points at the time of filing this report.
The fuel attendance are currently struggling to quench the fire with no Federal Fire Service officials insight.

Please commuters plying the Kubwa Express Way should be cautious.

Re: Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way by modsfucker: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
And I just passed that area... I even wanted to branch and top my tank but I was afraid of the impending traffick gridlock.
Re: Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Just heard it on radio
Re: Fire Erupts In Shema Filling Station Along Kubwa Express Way by timok4chri: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
I passed there the traffic was horrible

(1) (Reply)

Married Babysitter Who Had Sex With Boy, 13, Jailed For 30 Months / NEPA Officials Gets Beating Of Their Lives As They Try To Cut Light In Lagos (vi / Breaking: Murdered George Floyd's DNA Traced to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.