Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (59237 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Supergirl19: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
K
R
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by omoiyalayi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
The rate @ which crime are increasing in this country is alarming

People with dark heart commiting all kind of atrocity, all the name of making money

When will all this end ?
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by omoiyalayi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
The rate @ which crime are increasing in this country is alarming

People with dark heart commiting all kind of atrocity all the name of making money

When will all this end ?
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
I'm sorry mamaaa
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Shamzo4u: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think they said the penalty for kidnapping is death.
They should get the man friend and kill the idiot that intend to bring about sorrow to another family.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Supergirl19: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Poverty plus greed
DropsMic:
Kidnapping

And

....... Selling your fellow human for profit.

.............. Some human beings eh
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by wizardus: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
What’s the worst possible thing you can call a woman? Don’t hold back, now.
You’re probably thinking of words like slut, LovePeddler, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank.
Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? gay, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term “mangina.”
Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally bleeped up.

I am a man o...but this your talk no make brain..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by meeky007(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

you are really a disgrace to womanhood

Because of how much?

Instead of disgracing your self, why not take a quick loan?
ineed 500k loan
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sufisunni: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kontagora, my home town
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Simplebeauty: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
meeky007:

ineed 500k loan

Please check my signature and Chat me up
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Longman180(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
mytime24:
I blame bubu

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Lugianostar(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Am not surprise at all since we are in the end time.

May God forgive you
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Gistdew(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
na wahhh oh
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Jibsy203(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Afonja in Fulani land..cursed tribe on de beat

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Since she's has shown remorse, they should reduce her jail term.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by chidooh1: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Give her amnesty now she is a repented kidnapper
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sixfeetbelle: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
You’re probably thinking of words like slut, LovePeddler, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank.
Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? gay, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term “mangina.”
Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally bleeped up.

You talk as though a woman didn't give birth to you?

Because you were either abandoned as a child, or that your mother was abusive, or your stepmother maltreated you, or even that your girlfriends weren't loyal doesn't give you the right to be this bitter.

There are people out there who have had it much more worse than you did and even they would never write what you did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Christmasdon(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE OF HEART MIND AND BODY, NO, YOU ARE NOT A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD. YOU CAN STILL BE A SAINT. I TELL YOU. WHAT OF SAUL NOW PAUL WHO MAIM THE CHURCH OF GOD. I PRAY YOU FIND LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND USE YOUR CASE STUDY TO SPREAD CHRIST. AMEN
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sokosuji: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
E no mean say she dey repentant.. Just give her another chance first
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by idonhammer: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Quick loan is for people with business idea.. wetin person wey no Sabi any business go use quick loan do.

Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

you are really a disgrace to womanhood

Because of how much?

Instead of disgracing your self, why not take a quick loan?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by onlyboyson(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
a disgrace to MANHOOD and WOMANHOOD

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Rapmoney(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Kidnapping now carries death penalty in most states..

RIP in advance

Did you hear or read about Diri's victory at the supreme court? grin grin
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Dreyton36: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chai inside life
Na this same naija one of the afonja states , i won't mention names
Man wake up in the morning and,go no go
He just sell one of he pikin for 30k use am drink beer and hit catfish pepper soup

Na dis same naija man go use he pikin collect loan take Bleep ashawo
Naija which was na
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
What's this one saying now? Confused person

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sexyliciousbri: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
whether womanhood,manhood brotherhood ,childhood,robinhood.all i know is you are a disgrace to the hood.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by STARGREEN(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
largehead:
Poverty in Nigeria
So poverty made her do it?
Please whenever you see evil call it evil. It's a matter of time no evil will fail to be exposed.
As much as i know there are many women struggling to make both ends meet she was better than.

It's my earnest prayer to God Almighty to Bless these women in business each time i see them.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Kuficking: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Pennywise(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anty it is still too early for the big Grammar. Try again after 25yrs in jail and all the many rapes by prison warden waiting patiently for you.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by AmazingELixir: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Always regretting after they're caught....criminals always have their day of reckoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.